5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Poulsbo Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Poulsbo Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Poulsbo Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poulsbo Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poulsbo Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Poulsbo Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Poulsbo Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Poulsbo Washington State:
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, AltraVista B&B is located in Poulsbo in the region of Washington State. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Seattle is 15 miles from AltraVista B&B, and Port Townsend is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 23 miles from AltraVista B&B.
- There is nothing like this place. Extremely reasonable in terms of cost, with all that it has to offer. Thank you again Audrey, Dale, and KJ!! 🙂
- Staff was wonderful and cooked my husband and I a lovely breakfast in the morning. We stayed in the forest room and oh my we felt like royalty waking up and drinking coffee on the terrace. I would definitely go back here!
- The room and amenities were very good. Breakfast was very good and staff was very good. For most of the stay we were the only guests. We highly recommend this facility and hope to come back with some of our family next time
- Hot tub included. Many facilities. Scotish cooked breakfast
- Breakfast was awesome, staff was friendly, room was amazing.
Holly Lane Gardens
Offering beautiful views of the Olympic Mountains and a variety of gardens, this Bainbridge Island bed and breakfast is 3 miles from Manitou Beach. Free Wi-Fi is also offered.The individually decorated rooms of Holly Lane Gardens contain large windows and open views of the landscape. Some include a full kitchen and a private, in-suite bathroom.Guests of Holly Lane are welcome to enjoy the hot tub or outdoor fire pits. A grand piano and a library are also available.A gourmet breakfast is served each morning and include homemade breads, pastries, and home-grown fruits.The Bainbridge Island Vineyards are 10 minutes away. Downtown Seattle is 45 minutes away, including ferry travel.
- There was insufficient heat (and no heat in the bathroom); we did not find it clean or welcoming. Perhaps it would provide a rustic stay in the summer for some adventurous folks. It was completely inadequate for an older couple in the winter. We lasted one night.
- Breakfast was excellent. Patty was very friendly and accommodating. The cottage was cozy with the gas wood stove that kept the place toasty.
- Breakfast was amazing. Patty is a wonderful cook and hostess.
- Free standing cottage so very private and quaint. Beautiful, natural surroundings. Patty is amazing, helpful and attentive.
- The room was very private. The bed was comfortable. Pleasing decor. The farm atmosphere was very relaxing and gave a homey feeling. Patty, the host, was very accomodating and easy going. The breakfasts were delicious, yummy home cooked pastries and more. It was a pleasant memorable experience.
Mrs. Howe’s Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Mrs. Howe’s Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Port Orchard, just 15 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Union is 25 miles from Mrs. Howe’s Bed and Breakfast, and Bellevue is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The bed was really comfortable and the living room with fireplace perfect for lounging with a good book. Lots of info on local history and the house itself.
- Excellent Coffee and Breakfast after a comfy night’s sleep. Lorraine is a wonderful hostess. i hope to return next year. Thank you for the Banana Bread recipe!
- The house is beautifully decorated in antiques and the breakfast was unbelievable! I’m gluten free & I don’t eat beef or pork and she made a scrumptious crustless quiche and had fresh seasonal fruits! Far exceeded my expectations for a B&B. She & I had a delightful time chatting over breakfast.
- This historic house has 2 pleasant guest rooms that share a bath and a cozy living room where you can lounge in front of the fireplace to read or watch cable TV. Great views and an easy walk to the downtown waterfront and an assortment of restaurants, bars, antique shops, galleries and other attractions. We loved our stay here but perhaps the most endearing thing about it is its delightful innkeeper, Lorraine. Her love for her home and her guests shines through in her sunny disposition and her anticipation of every need. From a bath stocked with everything you can think of to fluffy bathrobes and fuzzy slippers she has thought of it all. I I forgot my iPhone charger and she even had one of those. When she says, “Call me if you need anything” she really means it. Staying at Mrs. Howe’s was like visiting an old friend. If you love B&Bs they just don’t come any better than this.
- Ms. Lorraine, the innkeeper was phenomenal. She waited up late for me so I could visit with my family before checking in and woke up early to make me a customized breakfast. She later called me to let me know I had left something and to thank me for staying. And as if she hadn’t done enough, she even went as far as packing up some snacks for me because she knew I had a very long road trip ahead of me. When choosing a B&B in Port Orchard, I will definitely check for availability here first!
Grandview Gardens Bed and Breakfast
Grandview Gardens Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Keyport.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Seattle is 15 miles from Grandview Gardens Bed and Breakfast, and Port Townsend is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Halcyon Suite Du Jour
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, The Halcyon Suite Du Jour is located in Seattle, just 8 miles from Bellevue.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Lynnwood is 14 miles from The Halcyon Suite Du Jour, and Snoqualmie is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Poulsbo Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Poulsbo Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Poulsbo Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Poulsbo Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!