5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pos Abao – Top Hotel Reviews
Pos Abao is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pos Abao. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pos Abao. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pos Abao. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pos Abao right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pos Abao with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pos Abao:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1.8 miles from Eagle Beach, Coconut Inn features an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- It was not overly crowded the people were very friendly they would go out of their way to help you.
- The staff was friendly and most helpful I will sure come agin because of that
- The staff was excellent! Very flexible and whatever you needed( extra towels, cabs, recommendations of shopping places, places close to walk to). MS FERNANDEZ COULD NOT BE KINDER, SWEETER OR MORE ATTENTIVE! During her shift she was always available and visible. She would walk around the pool at different times during the day , say hi to the visitors and would ask if anyone neededed anything. The other staff were also as accommodating and friendly.
- I was given a room with one bed.it was small. I wish I had a verandah to sit outside. I felt I was locked in the four walls once I go in. Maybe I will stay there again because I loved it was so homely. Relaxing and seeing the chickens 🐓 running around. It was just my room but overall was a good stay.
- Parking, not that remote (Palm Beach almost walking distance), pool.
De Cuba Bed & Breakfast
De Cuba Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Noord.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Eagle Beach is 2.1 miles from De Cuba Bed & Breakfast, and Palm-Eagle Beach is 0.8 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The owners were lovely people who treated us very kindly.
- I liked that we had a kitchen because we made our own breakfasts and the fridge is pretty big. The whole house is quite cute and the pool really nice. It’s quiet at night that you can rest. We had a balcony looking over the pool. Rooms were clean and cleaned daily. Owners were super friendly and helpful. We scheduled our rides to the airport with them. Their dogs are also very sweet. Overall we loved the place and the price!
It felt like I was staying with family. It is a lovely place, that gives you a very cozy feeling and with a very cool pool 🙂
The room and house was sparkling clean, the service was great, and I love the location far enough from all the hustle and noise of the hotel areas, but close enough to beaches, stores, restaurants, etc.
I do suggest to rent a car to move around and you can visit places that locals go to eat and shop. You cannot walk to the beach from the B&B, but it’s a very short drive.
- Fue increíble la estadía en Aruba, más allá de la maravillosa isla , la casa era un lujo , kitty y su familia siempre preocupándose por hacernos sentir cómodas. Fue muchísimo mejor que quedarnos en un hotel porque realmente es estar como en casa. Buen desayuno, cerca de palm Beach, en la esquina un bar holandés genial y un súper cerca, mejor imposible. Gracias!
- Nos regalaron el transporte ida y vuelta por el cambio del lugar de hospedaje. Una estadia de 2 noches y 3 días. Se puede cocinar.
Mammaloe is located in Oranjestad, 7 miles from Eagle Beach and 8 miles from Palm-Eagle Beach. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.1 miles from Mammaloe.
No reviews yet.
Fuego Mio Bed & Breakfast
Located in Santa Cruz, 7 miles from Eagle Beach, Fuego Mio Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Palm-Eagle Beach is 8 miles from Fuego Mio Bed & Breakfast, and Oranjestad is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from Fuego Mio Bed & Breakfast.
- Ingrid is an amazing hostess and she makes the best breakfasts in Aruba. The B&B is a stonethrow away from Aruba’s national park, which has so much to offer! This was our second time staying at Fuego Mio and we loved it.
+ Our room was well sized. Bathroom and walk in closet too
+Very sweet house cat
+ Swimingpool was clean
- Ingrids cooking is excellent! the place is very quiet, well ventilated to support the heat lots of shade. The swimming pool great to keep of the heat, at night just to enjoy the sky
- This is a fantastic hide a way with a very relaxed feel. Ingrid’s breakfast (blueberry pancakes with bananas and candied walnuts) and hospitality was without compare. Wish we would have booked for more than one night to truly relax & enjoy. She had many great suggestions for activities and nearby restaurants and made our anniversary truly memorable 🙂
- Heerlijk rustig en mooie omgeving. Zeer hartelijke mensen, een zeer warm onthaal en goede service.
Club Arias Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Club Arias Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Savaneta.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Eagle Beach is 10 miles from Club Arias Bed & Breakfast, and Palm-Eagle Beach is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 6 miles from Club Arias Bed & Breakfast.
- Booked this location at the last minute because we wanted to stay another day on island, and this was a perfect way to get away from everyone. The host/owner is the best!
- Morning Breakfast was wonderful, staff delightful, and very quiet.
It was the most relaxed and peaceful vacation we’very ever had. It was quiet and not over
run by tourists.
- Super friendly and personal staff! Great swimming pools (two!!)
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and several amenities were within a short walking distance.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pos Abao Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pos Abao to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pos Abao but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pos Abao. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!