5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pismo Beach California – Top Hotel Reviews
Pismo Beach California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pismo Beach California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pismo Beach California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pismo Beach California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pismo Beach California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pismo Beach California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pismo Beach California:
The Casitas of Arroyo Grande
On a hilltop overlooking the Central California vineyards, this unique bed and breakfast features an outdoor pool in a garden setting and breakfast and dinner cooked to order and delivered for in-room dining.A satellite TV, an iPod dock, a refrigerator and a dining area are offered in all of the guest rooms at The Casitas of Arroyo Grande. Each guest room is individually decorated and features an adobe Kiva fireplace and an outdoor deck with views of the surrounding countryside.Breakfast is served each morning at The Casitas of Arroyo Grande and selections include Challah French toast, egg souffle and crepes. Guests can enjoy breakfast in their room or dine on the patio at the time of their choice. The bed and breakfast also offers custom dinners cooked with local ingredients, paired with wines and served in guests’ rooms.Talley Vineyards & Bishop’s Peak Winery is a short drive away. San Luis Obispo is a 25 minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
- Excellant place. Quiet. Private casitas. Great patio for morning breakfast on the patio. Pat had coffee waiting for us, and Tony has an outstanding breakfast in the morning. Superb hosts! And Kona was eager to satisfy my doggie fix.
- Pat and Tony really have a great place and are very welcoming! It was just the right touch between our privacy and making sure we were taking care of. From the moment Pat and Kona greeted us as we arrived, until the moment we left, we felt like we were in great care. We will be back for sure! Highly recommended B&B on the central coast. Just far enough outside town to feel like a getaway, but still close to the beach and activities. Thank you!
- Exceptional property and accommodations. Highly recommend, you won’t be disappointed.
- Breakfast was delicious. It was great being in the casita by the pool. and loved Kona
- Beautiful room, great scenic views, hosts were extremely gracious, served a great Breakfast in our room. We will definitely come back.
Garden Street Inn
In the heart of San Luis Obispo, this bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Rooms are uniquely decorated with French country-inspired décor.A private bathroom with free toiletries is included in all guest rooms at the Garden Street Inn. Suites feature a sitting area with a flat-screen cable TV.A full breakfast featuring eggs, breakfast meats, breads, and fruit is available at the Garden Street Inn. The McCaffrey Morning Room is available for breakfast or guests can have breakfast delivered to the room.Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa is less than a 5 minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Morro Bay is a 20 minute drive away. California Polytechnic State University is less than a 10 minute drive from the property.
- Breakfasts were diverse , tasty and well presented.
- The location was terrific and allowed us to enjoy downtown SLO more than if we’d have stayed where we couldn’t walk there. We really enjoyed the breakfasts, the chef was excellent. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. It was a very comfortable, cozy place!
- Food was tasty, the location was fantastic easy walk to restaurant and shops. Beds were quite comfortable.
- Very beautiful house and fresh fruit in breakfast.
- Breakfast is included. Excellent both days we stayed. Centrally located in SLO, and easy walk to downtown, the Mission, and farmers’ market. Peaceful setting.
Centaur Health Resort & Spa
Centaur Health Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Arroyo Grande.Every room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Pismo Beach is 3.5 miles from Centaur Health Resort, and Morro Bay is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast – San Luis Obispo
In downtown San Luis Obispo, this San Luis Obispo, California bed & breakfast is within a 20 minute drive of Pismo State Beach and Pismo Beach Natural Preserve. A free breakfast buffet is provided daily.Select rooms provide a fireplace or private balcony at Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast. Free Wi-Fi and bathrobes are provided in every room.A free wine and cheese hour is provided daily at 5 pm and is followed by free homemade sweets. After a day on the beach, guests can book dinner reservations through the on-site concierge at Heritage Inn.California Polytechnic State University is a 10 minute drive from Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast. Mission San Luis Obispo is a 15 minute walk away.
- I wanted a vintage decor that was comfortable, and that’s exactly what I had. I especially liked the extra touch of a sink in the room. The bed was comfortable, and there was even a fireplace in the room.There were two shared bathrooms available, so there was never a wait to use one. The fresh baked treats were a nice surprise, and breakfast was good. Outside there was a lovely garden that led down to a creek. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn’t hear a lot of road noise since my room was at the front of the house, and the Inn is close to a highway on ramp.
- Robin was excellent. Breakfast was amazing. We had the best stay. This is a great BnB!
Second stay here at the Heritage Inn. Enjoyed my stay very much. Breakfasts are wonderful and filling. Property is beautiful. Creek below is soo relaxing. Garden was beautiful. Will always request a stay at this bed and breakfast when I am in SLO. It is pet friendly too.
Gotta try SLO DONUT CO. on Foothill Blvd. and Broad Street off of Santa Rosa St./Highway 1 near Cal Poly. The best donuts ever. My fave is the Circus Animal Cookie Donut.
Also recommend Big Sky Cafe on Broad Street and Higuera Street in downtown SLO for organic, vegan and gluten-free cuisine.
- B&Bs are always nice, but it’s people that typically make this experience, and this was no exception! After a long travel day Roberta made it a point to make me feel welcome. Making me my own private cheese/cracker/wine and that was just the start. She was the best!! We will definitely return & recommend for pet owners as they have a lovely creek on property that our dogs thoroughly enjoyed.
- Staff were very friendly, everything was very clean and beautifully kept. The included breakfast was amazing: freshly made fritatta, huge variety of fresh fruit, freshly made pumpkin muffins and banana bread, coffee, toast, juice, etc. It is located right by a creek which you can access through a beautiful garden. It is also a short ten minute walk to downtown SLO and a short drive to Cal Poly. Tip: ask for one of the rooms with a bath attached (not a shared bath room) and you’ll be farther away from the freeway on ramp.
Kaleidoscope Inn & Gardens
Located in Nipomo, 12 miles from Pismo Beach, Kaleidoscope Inn & Gardens features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.Morro Bay is 31 miles from Kaleidoscope Inn & Gardens, and Santa Maria is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 56 miles from Kaleidoscope Inn & Gardens.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pismo Beach California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pismo Beach California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pismo Beach California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pismo Beach California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!