Pilot Hill California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pilot Hill California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pilot Hill California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pilot Hill California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pilot Hill California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pilot Hill California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pilot Hill California:
Featuring an on-site Irish pub and a tea parlor, this historic Victorian bed and breakfast is just off I-80 and 3 minutes from downtown Auburn. Free Wi-Fi is available.Antique furniture and a private bathroom are found in each individually themed room of the Power’s Mansion. Satellite TV and air conditioning are also provided.The Power Club pub and brewery serves steak, seafood and original beers. Breakfast is also served at the pub each morning.Tea times can be arranged in the elegant mansion parlors. The staff of Power’s is also happy to help guests plan a day within gold rush country.The Placer County Museum is 3 minutes from the mansion. Deuces Wild Casino is less than 4 minutes away.
- Bed was very comfortable. Alfred was very welcoming.
- We felt so welcome in this fully restored 1884 mansion, super comfortable beds, and an amazing complimentary breakfast of eggs frittata, biscuits n gravy, golden hash browns, and endless pot of coffee. And only a block walk from cool shopping and the Club Car, where we went dancing later.
- Alfred, the icing on the cake was talking with you and my wife and the other couple about eternal matters and the future of your ministry.
Most importantly, our complete experience was great. Alfred, our host, was very communicative and easy to work with both before and during our stay. The mansion is beautiful, and to listen to Alfred talk of his work on the place is just inspiring. The mansion is like a museum and has tons of information on the history of the region. The full breakfast was amazing with a variety of offerings, which we enjoyed while sitting by the fire. There are a few public rooms for reading, socilaizing or playing games.
The mansion is located within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants, and we were easily able to leave the car put for the duration of our stay.
- Our host was very accommodating and gave his guests a lot of personal attention
Eden Vale Inn
Located in Placerville, 19 miles from Roseville, Eden Vale Inn features a barbecue and terrace.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sacramento Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast is located in Coloma, just 22 miles from Roseville. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 39 miles from Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast.
- it was a nice place but over priced . and I told them that the toilet would not flush and they said oh yes that happens ?
- Book the suite! Very comfortable and spacious, with great views of the river and valley. Staff was great and breakfast was healthy and filling. Our anniversary fell right in yhe middle of two weeks of travelling with our kids and friends. Left the kids with the friends and escaped to Bella Vista for a night. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- The Rio Suite was beached themed and you were able to walk out directly from the patio door to the sandy beach area near the pool and whirlpool. We enjoyed all the facilities and especially the made to order breakfast in the morning of our departure.
- The bed was firm, but very comfortable, the breakfast was fresh and excellent-gourmet french toast with fruit. Beautiful views, wild turkey and deer in the yard, nice pool and deck and convenient to hiking or trip into Placerville
- The view was spectacular! The breakfast was so special and delicious served on the deck. We were in the area for a wedding and did not get to take advantage of the property. Next time we will spend more time relaxing and enjoying the area. Very nice place to stay.
American River Inn
Built in 1853, this historic Georgetown, California hotel features authentic English antiques and a Victorian garden. It is 3 miles from Eldorado National Forest and also offers an 8-person hot tub.Every room is individually furnished with antique beds, Victorian décor and hardwood floors. A seating area and plush robes are provided.A gourmet breakfast is served daily at American River Inn. In the afternoon, guests can enjoy the free wine and snacks on the furnished patio.Croquet and table tennis are available in American River’s garden. Guests can use the mountain bikes for free to explore the area. The concierge desk can also help to arrange excursions.Maria’s Boutique sells unique items, including quilts and furniture, for gifts or souvenirs.Kennedy Gold Mine Tours are an hours’ drive away. Whitewater Excitement is 20 minutes away by car.
- Did not get a chance to stay for breakfast but it smelled delicious!
- We liked the feel of the hotel. It was comfortable, clean and had a unique historic ambiance.
- Had stayed here with family a couple of times under previous owners. I think it was a better value then. Property seems to have a lack of cosmetic upkeep and looked tired.
- Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Very comfortable setting in the room and the sitting area.
- We stayed here because of the great reviews and the close proximity to the family we were visiting. Jason is great and responds quickly to emails – we arrived at midnight and he was gracious enough to leave our key outside. The inn is clean and charming. We stayed in a suite, which offered an en suite bathroom (with shower/tub), a king-size bed, and day bed with trundle.
GlenMorey Country House
Located in Placerville, 26 miles from Roseville, GlenMorey Country House features a playground and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Todd was a generous host. We had a private patio which we loved having our morning coffee on. Gorgeous woodsie setting. Loved it.
- Very good mattress. However not easy for both of us to get out of the bed due to it being up against a corner wall.
- So comfortable and welcoming the breakfast was excellent!!! Loved everything about it!
- The staff was fantastic and helpful. We shared a room with three buddies, and all was perfect. We highly recommend this place we would like come again. Close to the City and the recommendation for Food was awesome and helpful. This whole hotel is so unique you will not forget
- If you like historic character, this is the place. I loved the authenticity, quaintness and comfort of this home. I was there on business, briefly. It was quiet and cozy. I wish I’d had time to enjoy the bathtub, garden and breakfast. The host was kind and even with a 15 minute booking notice, was eager to accommodate my last minute request. I walked out the driveway, across the overpass pedestrian walk and was in downtown Placerville within 3 minutes which lend itself to a large variety of shops and restaurants with an old town feel.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pilot Hill California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pilot Hill California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pilot Hill California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pilot Hill California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!