5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Piedrafita Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Piedrafita Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Piedrafita Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piedrafita Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piedrafita Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Piedrafita Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Piedrafita Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Piedrafita Galicia:
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Lixa is located in Las Herrerías, 22 mi from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant/cafe.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Lixa features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and hiking. Villafranca del Bierzo is 9.9 mi away.
- Great view from balcony, room excellent, great location for Camino climb, Shower was amazing. Community lounge area comfortable.
- Just a very nice place to stay. Wonderful room and staff was great!
- We had a private twin room. It was well furnished and the bathroom was beautiful. The shower was large and the fixtures very up to date. We had a charming balcony that was perfect for relaxing with your favorite beverage. This is an albergue and quiet times are held. There is a room to do laundry by hand, and ample room on the clothesline. There is a restaurant and bar attached. The staff were extremely helpful when I had a medical emergency and had to book a cab back to The Hospital in Ponferrada.
- Lovely balcony room and view. Beautiful architecture. Wonderful breeze off the balcony.
It is fairly new and very well done. The owner speaks many languages so we were able to communicate easily. It is a great spot to rest overnight before climbing to O’Cebreiro.
The room was comfortable wth a lovely balcony view. We were in our own room with bathroom. It was great.
Located in Lamas, Casa Quiroga provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a terrace and a bar.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Lugo is 27 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Manzaneda is 30 miles from the property.
- A great location right on the Camino. Restaurant and bar were great. Rooms were a little damp as they are stone walls, but still a very pleasant place to stay. Would recommend. Meal was good, and great value.
- Helpful and courteous staff plus excellent evening meal.
One of the best places I stayed on the camino. Very friendly staff that made me feel welcome and relaxed after a long day on the camino.
Simple but good homecooked meals
- The room was fine, the staff was helpful and the dinner was very good. It was a nice oasis after coming over O Cebreiro in the snow!
- The place was clean, quiet and the hosts worked hard to please the guests. The food was simple, but good.
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, Venecia Bed&Breakfast features heated rooms with free WiFi, a TV and mountain views.Fitted with tile flooring, each room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Bed linen, towels and free toiletries are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen. Venecia Bed&Breakfast offers bicycle rental, tourist information and luggage storage.A few shops and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Bárcena Nature Reserve is 19 mi away. This bed & breakfast includes private parking.
- The place was beautiful, clean and private. My room had a lovely view of the mountain and it was a great place to continue on the Camino. Highly recommend. Awesome value for money. I wish every place was like this one.
- The hosts are just fantastic. It was great to stay at a place on the Camino with such an “at home” feel. We especially enjoyed the included breakfast and the opportunity to take some food for the road.
- I loved that it gave me a good start on the next day, so the location, while it seemed far away from town, turned out to be very good.
- Lovely place to stay, owner was also very friendly
- Breakfast was something we could take with for the road, helped with us leaving early. Even though it is not on the Camino road you can easily join the Camino road and even score nearly a km off.
Casa Rural La Llave
Set in a restored XVII Century house, Casa Rural La Llave is located in Villafranca del Bierzo. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi and rooms with a private balcony.Each heated room in this property has 1 double or 2 single beds, and a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms have wooden floors and a classic décor. The private balcony offers views of the surrounding countryside.This property offers a continental breakfast, including coffee, tea, toasts, and pastries at an extra cost.There is a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 1-minute walk of Casa Rural La Llave. Ponferrada is 15 mi from the property, and the Barcena Reservoir is 20 minutes away by car.
- Nice property – really liked the decor. We didn’t eat there as breakfast wasn’t available until 8am which was too late for us walking the Camino. I did see that they prepared packed lunches to order too. The bed room was a very good size with nice shower and beds were comfortable. Location was great for us doing the Camino as very near the route. The property is also near the main square and the lady in charge of the property did give us recommendations nearby for dinner etc.
- Beautiful but the internet connection is weak, the bed smelled like varnish and could not darken the room to sleep.
- The traditional interior – stone and wood – and decor and furnishings. The location was convenient for the town square and right on the Camino if walking ( as we were)
- Lovely family welcomed me into their home with excellent English…..quiet location right on the Camino with lots of dining choices close by. Good basic breakfast
- Todo en general estuvo excelente. Habitaciones grande y limpia, trato personal muy atento, no falta detalle, muy recomendable
Pensión Fernández is offering accommodations in Vega de Valcarce.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. Guest also have access to a shared kitchen.Ponferrada is 24 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Manzaneda is 57 mi from the property.
Maria was awesome. My wife and I arrived an hour early and she came out to greet us and invite us in. Her English was good and her property was fantastic! She puts so much detail into caring for her customers and she took care of our laundry for a minimal price.
The breakfast offered was way more than could be consumed and it tasted great!
Hats off to Maria and Pension Fernandez!
- Maria was so nice and friendly. Room very comfortable, we had lovely stay! Breakfast best on camino!Highly recommend and make sure to book ahead!!☺
- Everything is perfect , very comfy bed , I really like the scent in the room , so relaxing, and there is a tiny sink in the room which is very convenient, also the breakfast is amazing, so many choices ! And set it very early so you can start camino early also !
Attention to detail
Kitchen to make tea whenever I wanted to and well stocked
Breakfast at whatever time I wanted the following morning and so much food
- Very warm welcome from Maria, we felt like at home, very nice design and lovely homemade breakfast! I love this place and will recommend for pilgrims for rest time :)) thanks Maria
- Maria was awesome. My wife and I arrived an hour early and she came out to greet us and invite us in. Her English was good and her property was fantastic! She puts so much detail into caring for her customers and she took care of our laundry for a minimal price.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Piedrafita Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Piedrafita Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Piedrafita Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Piedrafita Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!