5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pardines Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pardines Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pardines Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pardines Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pardines Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pardines Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pardines Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pardines Catalonia:
With city views, Bressol is located in Ripoll and has free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A bicycle rental service and ski storage space are available on site.Font-Romeu is 22 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- Although categorized as a B&B, I would rate this more as an AirB&B. There are full kitchen facilities for making breakfast or supper which was really convenient. The rooms are beautiful with furniture recycled and upgraded by an Association that supports people who have behavior, mental and physical challenges. Great location in city. You can walk everywhere.
- We didn’t use the sitting area or the kitchen (arrived late, left early) but nice to have the option. The quirky recycled furniture is artsy and fun. Bed was super comfy and excellent wifi, not always the case at smaller guest houses.
- Molt confortable! Molt ben situat. La gent fantastica i molt agradables. Tornare.
- Nos gustó mucho encima el día de salida me encontré muy mal y Montse nos ayudó y atendió perfectamente. Fue super cariñosa !!
- L’emplacement au centre ville. Très bonne literie. Chambre claire. Voisins de chambre discrets.
Satori B&B – Adults Only
Surrounded by nature, Satori B&B features free WiFi and a large garden with mountain views. Set in Sant Joan de les Abadesses, this bed and breakfast is 15 mi from Serra de Montgrony Nature Reserve.All rooms at Satori B&B come with heating and a wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms offers garden and mountain views. Some rooms have private bathroom, while other rooms have access to a shared bathroom.Guests have access to a shared lounge.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 53 mi away.
The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
The house is very charmingly decorated and cosy.
Breakfast was excellent.
In summary, a rare gem.
The hosts were wonderful in providing a tour of the facility
First rate in all respects
Breakfast exceeded our expectations
- The location of satori was super convenient, being very close to the city center and yet somehow feeling like it had its own natural refuge. The area is plenty walkable and parking is passable on non-holidays. The owner is very friendly and did a solid job with his English. Breakfast was wonderful, fantastic scramble eggs on delicious toasted bread along with a variety of fruits and croissants.
- A very cosy room which was beautifully decorated.The living areas were so welcoming and peaceful it w a pleasure to spend time there.The expansive garden also had many lovely places to relax in.The owners have thought of everything for a memorable stay in St JOAN.In addition the breakfast was delicious,plentiful and a great start to the day.Would definitely recommend for a stay in St Joan.
- Very friendly landlord, very good and copious breakfast
- The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
Mas la Cabanya de Beget
Set in Beget, Mas la Cabanya de Beget provides a garden and free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. There is a restaurant. The house is located in the Trans-Pyrenean GR-11 pass, close to Molló and Talaixá.All units at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. The units include a wardrobe.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling.Girona is 29 mi from Mas la Cabanya de Beget, while Font-Romeu is 25 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 33 mi away.
- Very nice place, in the evenings, the owner prepares a nice dinner for the guests (this is the best option in the village, there is one restaurant but the food in house is far better). Good value for money.
- On the edge of a very beautiful village and a pretty house itself
- This place is a bit like the cafe in the book “The why are you here cafe”. It is not necessary what you might expect but it will turn out to be one of the best stays you can possible experience!! The owners are extremely friendly people and if you’re open to it your stay will feel like visiting family or good friends!
- We enjoyed the magic place! Strongly recommend! Nice place for the ones who wants to chill and rest from the busy city. The house is beautiful and the owners very friendly :)!
- La hospitalidad y la atención de Monic y Willo, excelentes anfitriones
El Castell de la Pobla de Lillet (Adults Only)
El Castell de la Pobla de Lillet is a holiday home, situated in La Pobla de Lillet. The property boasts views of the mountain and is 2,800 feet from Gaudí’s Artigas Gardens.There is a spacious living room with fireplace. Towels and bed linen are featured in this property.The area is popular for skiing. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and canoeing.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 47.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Niu Dels Falcons
The Niu Dels Falcons chalet, in the town of La Molina in the Catalan Pyrenees, offers wonderful views and easy access to ski slopes. It has large gardens and a swimming pool.The wood-paneled rooms in the Niu Dels Falcons all have cable TV, safe and views.The gardens of the Niu Dels Falcons cover some 3,000 m2, and include a small lake and woods. Inside there is a cozy lounge with a bar serving a range of drinks. The Niu also offers homemade cooking in the evenings.The area is ideal for mountain biking, climbing and gliding, all of which the hotel can help arrange. The hotel has free onsite parking and ski storage.
- It’s a great place. The house looks a bit like from a fairy tale, in the middle of the forest. The area is very calm and peaceful, only sometimes you can hear louder cars or motorbikes from the near road (like once an hour) .The rooms are a bit small but super cozy and the owner is super nice. She is so helpful and friendly. There is plenty of space in the garden to relax and rest on a fresh air. We had dinner there and it was very good. The dining room has great views.
The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
The restaurant has an amazing view.
- We liked the family room with attic section for the boys. Hostess was friendly and helpful despite language barrier.
- Hostess, Luisa, was super friendly and welcoming. All in all, a lovely place to stay.
- The homely feeling received while the stay. Louiza was a sweet lady, she did her best to give us comfort, her property is like a nice big house converted into a hotel, If you are looking for a cozy stay in the snow mountains, Then its a Highly recommended place. 15 Mins from La Molina Station and 5-10 mins from a Ski Place, u need a taxi forsure.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pardines Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pardines Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pardines Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pardines Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!