5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Palau D’anglesola Catalonia:
Miralles Home B&B
Located in Bellpuig, 20 miles from Lleida, Miralles Home B&B provides a terrace and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.After a day of cycling or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Rocallaura is 11 miles from Miralles Home B&B, while Montblanc is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming atmosphere. We felt very much at home. The home made supper and conversation was excellent.
- The room was nice and the owner was very helpful with all we needed. We had some problem finding food, everything was closed, so they invited us for a very nice meal.
- The proprietress is very helpful! Very nice to meet! She described all sightseeing, some useful things of life. Heartily grateful! She made our staying to be the most comfortable.
- the hostess is a lovely women, very warm. the rooms are beautifully designed, there is a balcony. she made us a great local breakfest. she even checked us in very late with no trouble.
- Desayuno original y muy rico, habitación limpia y práctica en general recomendable si tienes que alojarte por la zona
Located in Balaguer, Cal Comabella has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is available.Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.After a day of cycling or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Lleida is 15 miles from Cal Comabella, while Rocallaura is 27 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 48 miles away.
- Jaume the host gave us a very warm welcome to the lovely bed and breakfast. It is an old building that he has restored just by the main square in the old town. The bedroom was large and opened onto the large shared terrace with morning sun. Jaume gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant, Cal Xirriclo, which was outstanding. Then in the morning he prepared a wonderful traditional Catalan breakfast.
- Beautiful room right on the Plaza Major. Superb location.
- Very spacious, cozy, and comfortable room and beds. The apartment was very clean and the host extremely welcoming and hospitable and gave us excellent recommendations. The breakfast is also delicious and definitely worth it! We asked for a dinner recommendation, and Jaume recommended a restaurant within walking distance that was fantastic (Cal Xirriclo).
An absolutely delightful place to stay in a nice little town. Located in the heart of the old town, thoughtfully renovated and perfectly maintained property, beautiful room, superb terrace facing the river – all in all, one of the absolutely top B&B locations we’ve ever visited.
Convenient underground parking, warm welcome and excellent advice by the owner.
Book without doubt – and enjoy your stay!
- Large character room, great view of the square, comfortable space.
El Palauet de la Muralla
El Palauet de la Muralla features antique décor and offers a furnished terrace. Located in Balaguer’s Old Town, this bed and breakfast is within walking distance of Plaça del Mercadal and Museu de la Noguera.Each room at El Palauet de la Muralla is decorate with unique furniture. Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, guests have access to a library and lounge.A homemade breakfast is served daily at the property’s dining area or terrace.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and kayaking.Balaguer is the gateway to the Serra del Montsec and you can practice different sporting activities in these mountains. Serra Llarga-Secans de la Noguera Nature Reserve is 8.1 mi away.
- A wonderful historic building full of atmosphere furnished with characterful antiques in an excellent location. A quiet night’s sleep despite it being Friday in the town centre. Breakfast on the terrace was delightful. A very good place to break a journey, less than 30 mins from Lleida on the local train.
- Amazing property, very old. Was great exploring the hotel but was very quiet (small hotel) and felt like I was poking my nose in. Amazing large and grand room. Family had breakfast which was ok. Great cafe almost next to hotel, good for evening food and drinks.
- This property is beyond amazing if you like history and antiques — it far exceeded our expectations, and it was very private and quiet. We spent the majority of our evening after dinner exploring the many rooms and cellar of the property — library, kitchens, halls, etc. Just the doors alone were a sight to behold! Breakfast was simple but complete. There’s a terrace, so we took our coffee outside for a bit. There is paid parking nearby (1-min walk). There is a coffee machine available for use at all times, and guests can use the kitchen.
- Decor and breakfast. Room was small but comfortable. Nice terrace overlooking river.
The breakfast is to die for!!!
The location is also great, close to everything, parking available in the area.
The hotel per se is very nice.
Located in Castelló de Farfaña, 15 miles from Lleida, Loft Castelló has a shared lounge and free WiFi.The accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom with bidet while the kitchenette has a microwave. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Ponst is 25 miles from Loft Castelló, while Balaguer is 4.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 52 miles from Loft Castelló.
No reviews yet.
Habitaciones en casa rural
Located in Alpicat, Habitaciones en casa rural provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden and a terrace.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Lleida is 1.4 miles from the bed and breakfast. Reus Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Palau D’anglesola Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Palau d’Anglesola Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!