5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Padoue Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Padoue Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Padoue Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padoue Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padoue Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Padoue Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Padoue Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Padoue Quebec:
Gîte La Villa Du Vieux Clocher
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Gîte La Villa Du Vieux Clocher is located in Padoue.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Rimouski is 26 miles from Gîte Villa Vieux Clocher, and Matane is 28 miles from the property.
- The property was really quiet and in an out of the way area. The house is c1910, decorated in a beautifully tasteful antique style including a 4 poster bed. The whole house was full of great antiques. The hosts were really welcoming and very friendly.
- The house and its decoration are original and impressive, owners were very friendly, very pleasant historic environment.
- The gîte is a perfect example of preservation and exploitation of a heritage property. The owner/operators are passionate about antiques. They are natural hosts and they offer the best breakfast choices we´ve seen in a BnB.
- Comfy bed. Lovely atmosphere. Great breakfast in community milieu.
- Unique property, fabulous furnishings and antiques, and owners very friendly and welcoming.
Le Gîte du Grand Métis
Le Gîte du Grand Métis offers accommodations in Grand Metis. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rimouski is 26 miles from Le Gîte du Grand Métis, and Matane is 28 miles from the property.
- Lovely hostess, friendly and helpful welcome and excellent breakfasts.
- Beds are comfy; view in the room is excellent; breakfast is great; staff is very lovely; location is good!
The breakfast is included and home-made, with beach view, it’s very important because after breakfast you can go anywhere you want.
The plates are so beautiful and actually are as same as we use at home.
- La propriétaire très accueillante, Déjeuner copieux, bon café a volonté
- Petit déjeuner exceptionnel, proposé par une hôtesse très accueillante et sympathique.
Gite entre chien et loup
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Gite entre chien et loup is located in Sainte-Flavie. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- we like both of the host. The breakfast was so good，the view of backyard is beautiful. Will come back next time definetly.
- WE , my husband and myself we liked everything about this place. The room was very beautifully decorated the bed very comfortable .The breakfast was excellent. In the evening we enjoyed a glass of wine ( in the backyard) while admiring a beautiful sunset over the St. Laurence River.Thank you again Brigitte for the special treatment. Carmen and Pascal
- Very friendly owners who went out of their way to help me. They even drove me to restaurants and to and from the Jardins des Metis. They also have beautiful pets.
- Everything. Nice ocean view, perfect to see sunset. Owners very friendly. Very delicious breakfast, super clean room. Alsoy dog can stay with us.
- Wonderful breakfast. Bridgette is terrific. Lots of little extras. Clean, clean
Au Bois de Mer
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Au Bois de Mer offers accommodations in Sainte-Flavie, just 17 miles from Rimouski. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- When we arrived a little later than planned, we we’re welcomed by Brigitte and Eric into their lovely B&B. After taking the tour around the property, we decided to relax in the outdoor jacuzzi! The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable as was the shared bathroom. The next morning, breakfast was delicious (yoghurt, pancake and fresh fruits) and we got some great tips for the rest of our trip on Gaspésie from the other (Canadian) guests and our hosts. We had a wonderful stay!
- Warm hosts, beautiful gite with gorgeous pine interior, spectacular view of the St. Lawrence, delicious breakfast, fantastic bedroom with lots of space, direct access to an endless public beach.
The property is located just by the sea, rooms are comfortable, homely and clean and the hostess Brigitte will come out of her way to make your stay more enjoyable! The crepes in the morning are great!
The jacuzzi with the magnificent view is certainly a plus.
- Great hosts, gorgeous on the water site, delicious breakfast.
- Lovely place, beautiful view, warm and friendly host, great shower and delicious breakfast!
Gîte relais dort
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Gîte relais dort is located in Sayabec in the region of Quebec, just 21 miles from Matane. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing.
- The owner operator, Melanie was very friendly and gave us a lovely room. The location on the way from PEI to the Gaspe was perfect. The rooms were clean, well decorated and comfortable. We enjoyed the town of Sayabec, too!
- The owner is very welcoming and friendly. The gite is spotless, homely and full of character. The owner Mélanie has thought of so many helpful details to make guests comfortable. The breakfast was plentiful and there were areas to relax outside the bedroom. We would definitely go back.
- The decor is lovely. It’s a very tranquil place to rest your head as you pass through the Gaspe Tourist region
- L’accueil était très chaleureux, le petit déjeuner très agréable et dans la salle de bain (comme partout d’ailleurs) l’hôtesse a vraiment penser à tout ! Un séjour génial !
Accueil très chaleureux de Mélanie, établissement très propre.
Petit déjeuner très varié et copieux.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Padoue Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Padoue Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Padoue Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Padoue Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!