5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ortuella Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Ortuella Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ortuella Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ortuella Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ortuella Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ortuella Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ortuella Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ortuella Basque Country:
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Featuring rooms with French balconies and free WiFi, 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast is set in Bilbao’s old town and 650 feet from Arriaga tram stop.Each simply decorated room at 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The property is within 10 minutes’ walk of traditional pintxos bars and restaurants. Charming squares with cafés can be found in the streets surrounding Bilbao Cathedral, a 5-minute walk away.The famous Guggenheim Museum is just 3 tram stops from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast and Arriaga Theater is 800 feet away. The nearest Metro station is 1,000 feet from the property, while Concordia Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Very convenient location; friendly management; good breakfast
Room very nice decorated, clean, a lot of toiletries, soft towels … Very good coffee for breakfast, was available all day.
- It is clean and room smells amazing. Bathrobe, shower gel and shampoo were also provided. We even liked that bathroom was separate, because we wouldn’t wake up each other during night or in the morning. Breakfast is nice, especially fresh orange juice and coffee. Coffee machine can be used outside breakfast hours. Close to tram stations and to Mercado. Right in front of the building are a pincho bar and a nice and not expensive restaurant.
- being in the old town.did not mind no staff being available on arrival-helpful when saw them in the morning.clean modern place.
- Location was great (in the middle of Casco Viejo where the best bars and restaurants are) and breakfast is simple and delicious.
Aloka rooms Sopela
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring barbecue facilities, garden, terrace and free WiFi, Aloka rooms Sopela is located in Sopelana, 3.7 miles from Butrón Castle. The property has a shared lounge.At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a closet. All rooms include a flat-screen TV, and some rooms are equipped with a garden view.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very confortable beds, pillows, etc. Super clean, great breakfast, nice confortable house, terraces, etc, very generous staff.
Ideal for a group of friends
You have the whole house to yourselves, just like being home
Пляж, персонал, погода, местность
Люди очень отзывчивые
Lugar acogedor con cama amplia y desayuno muy bueno!
Gente encantadora y muy amable!
- Habitación amplia y confortable, el desayuno perfecto y la atención por parte de los responsables perfecta. A quince minutos andando teníamos la playa, por lo que en ningún momento sufres el agobio de la aglomeración de la gente.
Located in Bilbao’s Old Town, just 1,000 feet from Casco Viejo Metro Station, Blue Bilbao bed and breakfast offers private rooms with free WiFi. Santiago Cathedral is 2 minutes’ walk away.Featuring parquet floors, heated rooms in this property come with a flat-screen TV, shower and some have a balcony or city views. A continental breakfast is served at the property.You will find many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.Guggenheim Museum is 25 minutes’ walk from Blue Bilbao and San Mamés Stadium is 1.5 mi away.
- Hotel is placed in a beautiful building at the old (historic) town (Casco Viejo). Easy walking distance to the main train Station, to metro Station and close to three tram (Euskotren) Stations: Navarra (Abando), Arriaga and Ribeira. Comfortable rooms. Rooms that accomodate 4 people. Nice and friendly owners.
- It is situated in the center of the old town. The room and especially shower were quite big and clean and the entrance is beautiful – with the big old door and sculptures. They have just a small nameplate, hanging on the balcony, so it is not really easy to notice it, but the hostess was sooo nice, that she met me in the street even before I could realise that. I had to leave really early in the morning and she made some breakfast (coffee and toast) earlier than usual specially for me
- Slap bang in the middle of the old town with easy city transport links. Clean, room for five, good bathroom and communal access to coffee/tea. Located in a quirky old building- a large part of the 1st floor converted into this B&B
- Location very good, in the center of old time, not so far from the Guggenheim Museum.
Tight room. Acoustics was the issue (noise from the street and from other rooms).
Good location and friendly staff. Uncapptable breakfast, even for a continental one.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Villa Floren is located in Castro-Urdiales, 16 mi from Bilbao.This bed and breakfast accommodations features free WiFi .You will find babysitting service at the property.Santander is 30 mi from Villa Floren, while Isla is 19 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 16 mi away.
- Bed comfortable, clean, we were on top floor so had to duck our heads to get in the door and shower was low ceiling and tight. However, once on room all was fine. We stayed one night to break up a long drive so we were happy
- Beautiful view from our room. Good location. Bed was comfortable. Good for 1night stay.
- It was central and a boy was helpful in communication
- Very comfortable dog friendly room. Very well situated.
- Location is good, view is fantastic, but 6 persons shared one bathroom which seems not match with what we booked.
Jonmaijune is located in Lezama and offers a garden. Guests are welcome to enjoy the free WiFi.This bed and breakfast comes with a kitchenette, a seating area, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.Bilbao is 5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ortuella Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ortuella Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ortuella Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ortuella Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!