5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Olopte Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Olopte Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Olopte Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olopte Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olopte Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Olopte Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Olopte Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Olopte Catalonia:
Les Feixes Llargues
Located in Bolvir in the Catalonia region, Les Feixes Llargues has a garden. This property offers access to pool at the pool table and ping pong.This bed and breakfast has 7 bedrooms, a Fitness Center flat-screen TV, a dining area, a kitchen with a dishwasher, and a living room. The bed and breakfast also has a bathroom.The bed and breakfast has a terrace. A bicycle rental service is available at Les Feixes Llargues.Andorra la Vella is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Pas de la Casa is 11 miles away.
- Supernette Betreiber, sehr nett auch zum mitgereisten Hund
- Una casa molt bonica. L’habitació amb bany, excel·lent. El llit molt còmode. El lloc on està situada la casa no és de directe accès, tampoc massa complicat. Els propietaris estan atents a indicar amb atenció. Un cop allà, el lloc és preciós.
- Espectacular tot, genial l’estada, paisatge increïble i la Txus i en Xavier …. increïbles!!
Nos gusto todo, Xus i Xavi superamables y muy serviciales. La casa increïble. Muy bonita y con mucho detalle. Habitaciónes grandes y confortables. Los espacios de juego grandes y bien estructurado. Recomiendo a parejas porque se pueden relajar y tambien familias.
Cerca de montaña, si quieres esquiar, senderisme y mas.
- Hotel increíble al ben mig de la natura!! Amb unes molt bones instalacions i un tracte huma molt bo!! Molt recomanable i sens dubte repetirem!!
Located in Músser, Ca l’Isidró is in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees. Offering free WiFi, the charming bed and breakfast offers local cuisine and impressive mountain views.The house has 6 bedrooms. On the ground floor there are 2 double bedrooms and 1 quadruple bedroom. On the second floor guests will find a triple bedroom and a double bedroom with a balcony.The stone house features rustic décor and beamed ceilings. Each heated room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.
- Location: completely off the beaten track and with a perfect view of the Pyrenees.
- Location high in the Pyrenees, the remoteness, the views, the nearby walks. Sympathetic owner.
- Special site seeing. Amazing view. Great hospitality. Looking at the small details.
- Tracte exquisit i àpats excel·lents en un entorn magnífic amb una vista al Cadí espectacular.
la amabilitat de la
Niu Dels Falcons
The Niu Dels Falcons chalet, in the town of La Molina in the Catalan Pyrenees, offers wonderful views and easy access to ski slopes. It has large gardens and a swimming pool.The wood-paneled rooms in the Niu Dels Falcons all have cable TV, safe and views.The gardens of the Niu Dels Falcons cover some 3,000 m2, and include a small lake and woods. Inside there is a cozy lounge with a bar serving a range of drinks. The Niu also offers homemade cooking in the evenings.The area is ideal for mountain biking, climbing and gliding, all of which the hotel can help arrange. The hotel has free onsite parking and ski storage.
- It’s a great place. The house looks a bit like from a fairy tale, in the middle of the forest. The area is very calm and peaceful, only sometimes you can hear louder cars or motorbikes from the near road (like once an hour) .The rooms are a bit small but super cozy and the owner is super nice. She is so helpful and friendly. There is plenty of space in the garden to relax and rest on a fresh air. We had dinner there and it was very good. The dining room has great views.
The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
The restaurant has an amazing view.
- We liked the family room with attic section for the boys. Hostess was friendly and helpful despite language barrier.
- Hostess, Luisa, was super friendly and welcoming. All in all, a lovely place to stay.
- The homely feeling received while the stay. Louiza was a sweet lady, she did her best to give us comfort, her property is like a nice big house converted into a hotel, If you are looking for a cozy stay in the snow mountains, Then its a Highly recommended place. 15 Mins from La Molina Station and 5-10 mins from a Ski Place, u need a taxi forsure.
Set Terres – La Villa de Llívia – Adults only
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Set Terres – La Villa de Llívia is in the heart of Llivia, 45 mi from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The property combines traditional details such as exposed stone walls with modern and stylish décor. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property and the shared lounge features a fireplace.The area is popular for skiing and golfing. Pas de la Casa is 45 minutes’ drive from Set Terres – La Villa de Llívia, while Font-Romeu is 9.3 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
- Excepcional hosts, stylish surroundings, comfortable beds perfect stay
- Montsi&Toni were fantastic hosts. They made us feel like we were visiting family.The property is immaculate with a wonderful view into the old family farm courtyard.
- Excellent hosts. Charming and quiet place – only 7 rooms. Definitely worthy for a weekend away from the city.
- Exceptional property with very friendly owners. Surely diserves the best possible rating. Rooms are brand new and very clean. Buffet breakfast is well worthed.
- Beautiful accomodation and lovely owners, who really couldn’t do enough to help.
El Castell de la Pobla de Lillet (Adults Only)
El Castell de la Pobla de Lillet is a holiday home, located in La Pobla de Lillet. The property features views of the mountain and is 2,800 feet from Gaudí’s Artigas Gardens.There is a spacious living room with fireplace. Towels and bed linen are featured in this property. Other facilities at El Castell de la Pobla de Lillet include a hot tub, sauna, balcony and barbecue.The area is popular for skiing. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and canoeing.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 47 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Olopte Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Olopte Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Olopte Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Olopte Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!