5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ojedo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ojedo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ojedo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ojedo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ojedo Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ojedo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ojedo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ojedo Cantabria:
La Yosa de Arguebanes
Located in Arguebanes, La Yosa de Arguebanes provides accommodations with a TV.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bath and a hair dryer.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Llanes is 18 miles from La Yosa de Arguebanes, while Potes is 2.5 miles away. Santander Airport is 46 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Las Erias
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Pensión Las Erias is located in Lombraña. Free private parking is available on site. Potes is 31 mi from the property while Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 62 mi from Las Erias.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Pensión Las Erias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 43 mi from Pensión Las Erias. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Pensión barata y en una zona muy bonita. Lo que más valoramos fue la tranquilidad de la zona y de la pensión. El personal amable y las habitaciones limpias. Nos gustó mucho. Recomendable 100%.
- Limpieza, ver desde la cama las montañas, mucha tranquilidad y paz, pilar muy amable. Da gusto q t planchen hsta las toallas.. Un gustazo. Hemos pasado unos días fabulosos..
- El entorno es hermoso, muchos senderos para disfrutar. Pili es un encanto y está siempre dispuesta a dar información, fue una experiencia muy agradable. Aunque fuera hacía frío el aislamiento térmico consiguió que durmiéramos con una temperatura ideal y sin ningún inconveniente.
- La atención agradable y la habitación cómoda. El desayuno está ajustado al precio.
- Simpatia da proprietária, ambiente acolhedor. Paisagem envolvente magnifica.
Set by Cares River, in Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña. The charming bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.With wood and stone finishes, each stylish bedroom offers a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, free toiletries and slippers. There is a living room and a library available for guests. A covered patio features views of Naranjo de Bulnes Mountains.You will find a bar and restaurant in Camarmeña. Casa Maru is also 10 minutes’ drive from Arenas de Cabrales, which offers a variety of bars and traditional restaurants serving Asturian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Llanes, on the Cantabrian coast, is 17 mi away. Oviedo and Gijon are within 62 mi of the property. Santander Airport is within the same distance.
- An absolutely perfect luxury B&B, where the owners, Jhousy and Alberto actually run the place. Our second visit, and we were not disappointed. The breakfast is a never ending feast, served on the patio with fantastic views of the Picos. Lots of good hiking nearby, and great suggestions on where and when to go from the owners.
- Super relaxing with great hosts and brilliant breakfast with view…
- Casa Maru is simply wonderful! From the room and terrace you have spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. The house is neatly decorated and designed. The hosts have great recommendations for hiking trips in the area and serve the most diverse and tasty breakfast with local delicacies. We hope to visit again soon!
- Everything was perfect. The breakfast was among the best we head during our vacation. The location of this hotel is special just around the corner of the cares trail but secluded on the end of a mountain road. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this region!
- Stunning location and beautiful little hotel. The hosts were wonderful and couldn’t have done more to help us enjoy our stay.
La Arboleda Habitaciones
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Arboleda Habitaciones offers accommodations in Colombres. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, snorkeling and windsurfing.Llanes is 11 mi from La Arboleda Habitaciones, while Potes is 16 mi away. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
Apologies for previous review, wrong place!
This was a lovely place to stsy
- Great space. Soco picked me up in town and took me back for dinner!
- The hostess was as gracious and helpful as Marcela at La Casona de Sarria. She was welcoming and made us feel at home.
- The owner was very kind. She gave us a lift back into town so we could have dinner! You don’t have to backtrack if doing the Camino.
- Excellent value for money & a really charming & helpful owner
- Apologies for previous review, wrong place!
Featuring free WiFi, Eigón offers accommodations in Posada de Valdeón, within Picos de Europa National Park, 68 mi from Llanes.Certain units include views of the mountain or river. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Potes is 35 mi from Eigón, while Cangas de Onís is 37 mi from the property.
- Our hosts, Luis & Fanny, were a friendly and helpful couple who have a real eye for design with this modern, contemporary hotel. A lot of thought has gone into creating a serene atmosphere in the main lounge and breakfast area with great attention to detail. They obviously like to deliver quality in all that they do and genuinely care that guests are looked after. Our bedroom was of a good size which included a lovely en-suite and modern walk in shower, but fairly minimalistic in keeping with the overall style. The hotel is just a short walk to the main square where there are two restaurants and a friendly local bar. If you prefer a quiet drink away from the it all, Luis & Fanny have set up a small bar area for hotel guests to be served at. Breakfast is freshly prepared and lovingly displayed as you arrive downstairs in the morning. If you want advice on where to walk, Luis is happy to offer guidance.
- Perfect hosts running a perfect small hotel in perfect surroundings. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed everything about our stay, it was, you guessed it, perfect!
Beautiful modern new small hotel in a small traditional
village with amazing mountain views. Generous thoughtful young hosts who provide a home baked healthy breakfast and useful advice about the local walks and the handful of local restaurants. Beautifully styled accommodation.
- The breakfast was ammazing! The owners are very nice and helpfull!
Very friendly owners.
Atmosphere of this new hotel is superb.
Very good value for money.
Fine restaurant near by.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ojedo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ojedo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ojedo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ojedo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!