5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Obanos Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Obanos Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Obanos Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Obanos Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Obanos Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Obanos Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Obanos Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Obanos Navarre:
Located in Estella, B&B Zaldu offers bright rooms with free WiFi. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace with views over the surrounding garden.Each room at Zaldu comes with a TV; and with private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning at the guest house’s dining room; and other on-site facilities include a shared lounge.The guest house is a 15 minutes’ walk from Estella City Center; and the closest airport is Pamplona Airport, 25 mi away. The property offers an exclusive transfer service for pilgrims to Santo Sepulcro Church.
- The breakfast was great. And the owners also were great people. I loved it because it didnt feel like you were at a hotel but it felt like you were at home. Very familiar.
- Everything; the location and facilities were great but most of all the owner and his team delivered outstanding customer service…one of my best stays ever on s Camino!
- Pablo was just the perfect host Went above and beyond for us.
- Pablo was amazing! he welcomed us with such open arms and was so accommodating. after a hard day cycling he just was wonderful
- Clean and comfortable, with very sweet owners. Pablo picked us up and dropped us off again the next morning by the old church right on the Camino. Great breakfast, nice to have something filling for walking all day. Nicely decorated, homey, small terrace to relax outside. Thanks!
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Located in Muruzábal, El Jardín de Muruzábal provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided.El Jardín de Muruzábal has a playground.A bicycle rental service is available at El Jardín de Muruzábal.Pamplona is 11 miles from El Jardín de Muruzábal, while Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The hosts were so warm and welcoming. The best place I’ve stayed on the Camino thus far. Excellent. Do make it a stop on your Camino Journey.
I absolutely loved the warm welcome and reception by Alicia, the general manager and probably the owner as well. After a long wet walk, I felt like I was coming to my very own warm and comfy home. I had not done a pilgrimage walk before and did not know what to expect in a pilgrims’ hostal; I was most pleasantly surprised. I would love to stay at Albergue Jardin de Muruzabal on a return trip. Mil gracias Alicia!!!!!1
San Antonio, Texas
- If we could have this pension at every stop on our Camino walk, we would be in heaven. The rooms are clean and spacious. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The pool is a super bonus at the end of a long walk. Dinner was delicious. Alicia and her husband have done such an excellent job making their place a perfect stopover along the Camino. I would have loved a layover day there!
- Alicia was very hospitable and assisted us obtaining a reservation in our next destination. She also assisted with luggage transfer.
- The hosts were welcoming and friendly and the atmosphere is like staying with a family, but you have your own space. The dinner was amazing.
Pensión Room Pamplona
Pensión Room Pamplona is conveniently located next to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Navarra’s University Hospital. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Pamplona.There is a communal area with fridge and microwave in this bed & breakfast. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Cleaning is done daily.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Pensión Room Pamplona offers other services like laundry or airport transportation for an extra cost.Public parking is possible at a location nearby for an extra cost. Pamplona is an hour’s drive from San Sebastián.
- Excellent value for money. Thank you. Free parking at front of the building.
- Estancia agradable, trato excelente 100% recomendable.
- Clean, comfortable and value for money. A short way out of town, walkable but on a regular bus route. Proprietor was extremely helpful.
- The room and the common bath are well maintained and clean. The owner was a kind lady. The place is a good location, near bus stations, the Clinica of Universidad de Navarra is a five-minute walk. It has a chapel or oratorio with Mass in English on Sunday 5pm. There are restaurants around. The rent is a very good rate.
- The attention was excellent.the rooms clean and comfortable
Casa Baquedano is located in Murugarren. Free WiFi is offered.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Logroño is 27 miles from the bed and breakfast. Pamplona Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B LOS LLANOS
B&B LOS LLANOS provides accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi, and is located in Estella.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Logroño is 25 miles from B&B LOS LLANOS, while Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Obanos Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Obanos Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Obanos Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Obanos Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!