5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Norway Point Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Norway Point Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Norway Point Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Norway Point Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Norway Point Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Norway Point Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Norway Point Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Norway Point Ontario:
Bed and Breakfast Comfy & Cozy
One of our best sellers in Huntsville! Bed and Breakfast Comfy & Cozy offers accommodations in Huntsville. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
- Astrid and Peter were great hosts. The room was lovely and the breakfast was the best we had during our two weeks stay in the region, freshly made pancakes and oatmeal! Also they gave us great hiking recommendations!
- Clean and nice room. Very quiet place. Breakfast was good. Hosts are very friendly and nice people.
- Bed and room were very comfortable – hospitality was wonderful 🙂
- Simply the best place we stayed on our trip. The room was very spacious and well equipped. The breakfast is just incredibly good. We had 10 days and 10 different dishes!!! Astrid and Peter are great hosts!
- Friendly and hospitable owners. Very quiet location not too far from our main target: Algonquin Provincial Park and more or less on the way to places to the north.
Portage Inn Bed & Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Portage Inn Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Huntsville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing.
- The location was beautiful – great get away from Toronto. The house was super charming and very cosy for a fall weekend away.
- The way we were made to feel like part of the family by Sidney and Nancy and as well by Jacqui and the “other” Nancy. Having use of the beautiful living quarters of this end of 19th century home but maybe most of all listening to Sid telling stories while out for a ‘very quiet’ boat ride on Peninsula Lake. Thanks to all of you at the Portage Inn.
- The location. It was close to a lake. The staff was great. Very friendly. It was clean and they served a very good breakfast.
- The staff, Jackie and Marta, were very friendly, welcoming, interested in guests. The old Inn is quaint with many original features. Our corner room was very pleasant. Breakfast was presented nicely.
- Nice staff, great breakfast, close to algonquin provincial park.
Morgan House B&B
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Morgan House B&B is located in Huntsville.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- The Morgan House and hosts were great! The breakfasts were tasty and plentiful, and the wood-fired sauna was excellent! The bed was very cozy. The property is a small farm with a couple of sheep, a horse, a dog and a cat! All were very friendly.
- Pam is an amazing hostess. The breakfast was the best we ever had during our 3 week stay in Canada! She also gave us valuable tips for visiting the park. We felt like home! Thank you Pam.
Lovely charming B&B built in 1901, nestled in a wooded area surrounded by 80 acres of beautiful trees, & a pond! Owners were friendly & offered advise as to where to dine in Huntsville. Met their friendly pet dog Stanley, cat Cali. Wonderful breakfast! Pam’s yogurt with fruit was amazing as well as homemade buns, muffins pressed coffee & fresh juice! Comfortable bedroom across from modern bathroom with both tub & shower. Owners made you feel at home & prepared a very nice fire in their comfortable sitting room. Owner as well is a very talented artist using her own sheeps wool for her wonderful watercolour wool pictures. Which can be purchased! Very enjoyable overnight stay! Would love to go back sometime & stay few days to
explore their grounds, or possibly go canoeing!
- Great people , great food , great pets . would stay there again
- Excellent location with very friendly owners who gave great advice for enjoying the local area and all the wonderful nature of the parks
A Muskoka Dream Catcher Bed and Breakfast
A Muskoka Dream Catcher Bed and Breakfast is only 10 minutes’ walk from the picturesque Hunters Bay. Free WiFi is available.Overlooking the garden, rooms at this B&B include private bathrooms. Guests can enjoy bathrobes, slippers and handmade lotions and soaps. A mini fridge, snacks and a coffee station are available for guests to use.Guests will enjoy a homemade 2-course breakfast, hot from the oven, made with locally sourced ingredients. Cereals, yoghurt, fruit and toast are available for guests who prefer a lighter option.Guests can relax on the terrace with views of the garden. Refreshments are offered on arrival. Free parking is provided for added convenience.This B&B is 6.2 miles from Arrowhead Provincial Park. Huntsville city centre is less than 1.2 miles away. Algonquin Park can be found within 30 minutes’ drive.
- Lovely breakfast and wonderful hosts! The room was very nice and cozy, with a really nice ensuite.
- Bed was very comfortable, room well furnished, lovely en suite bathroom. My trip did not allow me to breakfast there so can’t comment on that. A 2 minute drive into the heart of town. Hostess (Elsie) was pleasant and professional. I’d go back there rather than stay at one of the hotels in town.
Excellent breakfast provided both days with plenty of good coffee. Also had the opportunity to meet other people from foreign countries staying at this B&B.
Everything we needed and more was provided in the room. Owner was very friendly and informative.
- The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The bathroom was nicely supplied with bath products.
- We feel like where are home away from home. It is peace and quite and the breakfast was so delicious.
Stouffermill Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Stouffermill Bed & Breakfast is located in Algonquin Highlands in the region of Ontario, just 12 miles from Minden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- We loved staying at Stouffermill B&B! Our hosts were flexible, relaxed and congenial and we were right at home. Loved the structural design of the house and the views. Having never been to the area, could see why Stouffermill is such a prized accommodation! We’d love to return in the summer or fall, for the hiking or canoeing!
- Everything about this breakfast was great: the hospitality of the hosts, the outstanding breakfast, the room, the hot tub, the location with great views on the algonquin highlands, the fact they put the flag of theit guests… also, Jessy and Don gave us lots of tips for visiting Algonquin Park and the local surroundings.
- A magnificient place to stay! The home is very well laid out, nicely decorated with antique furniture, very comfortable bed, superb amenities and our hosts Jessie and Don were very warm and welcoming. The breakfasts provided were exquisite! We are very satisfied with this B & B, and will go back in the future. The approximity to Algonquin Park is wonderful, didn’t take long to explore the area and all it has to offer
- Wonderful hosts, wonderful property, wonderful scenery, gorgeous breakfasts – a truly unforgettable experience!
This was our favourite place to stay on our trip. Unfortunately we did leave a night early because the weather was so poor but we would have loved to stay an extra night.
The owners were absolutely lovely, Sasha the pooch was beautiful and the breakfast was so delicious with the most amazing view.
We would definitely come back to visit Algonquin park again and some of the surrounding attractions/walks.
My partner and I actually got engaged while we were staying here, so we would love to go back.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Norway Point Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Norway Point Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Norway Point Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Norway Point Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!