5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Niagara Falls New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Niagara Falls New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Niagara Falls New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niagara Falls New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niagara Falls New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Niagara Falls New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Niagara Falls New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Niagara Falls New York State:
Butler House Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a shared terrace and scenic gardens, Butler House Bed and Breakfast is in Niagara Falls. A hot breakfast is served every morning.Air conditioning and a flat-screen cable TV are included in each uniquely furnished guest room. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries.Airport shuttle service is available at the Niagara Falls Butler House Bed and Breakfast. Free snacks and refreshments are available all day. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided.Niagara Falls State Park is just a 6-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Aquarium of Niagara is a 2-minute drive away.
- Owners were very nice and we enjoyed the time there very much. Within walking distance of the Niagara Falls.
- The House very beautiful and unique, there is a lot of things in the room that let comfortable to our stay , the breakfast was nice it’s American breakfast, very nice people, love to talk
- Breakfast was excellent and accommodating to your needs if you have food allergies.
- We enjoyed it so much it was like being home. The house was very comfortable and had a home feel to it.
- The best breakfast I have ever eaten, and the owners really worked hard to make our stay enjoyable. Very quiet, comfortable, and extremely close to the American side of Niagara Falls.
Hanover House Bed and Breakfast
Located in Niagara Falls, 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Hanover House Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Niagara Falls is 1.1 miles from Hanover House Bed and Breakfast, and Buffalo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Niagara Falls International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent environment, nice host, and delicious breakfast.
- The property was a great location, clean, wonderful atmosphere! Owner was sweet and personable! Our only complaint was the comfort of the bed! Mattress felt old and broken down. Woke up both mornings with terrible back aches.
- Hostess/owner was very friendly and accommodating. Great breakfast served in a beautiful dining room. Beverages available around the clock. Beautiful building and grounds. Close to the park and a very nice restaurant all within walking distance. Quiet and cool. Easy to locate and nice neighborhood away from the bustle of the downtown and Falls just a few blocks away. Started our vacation week off just right!
- The location absolutely can not be beat! Short walk to downtown and 10 minute walk to the falls along a beautiful trail. Also has private off street parking, which is huge since its $20 minimum to park! Food was good and was served exactly when we requested. The property was well maintained and had plenty of space to roam around and be comfortable.
- Welcoming staff… Breakfast was prepared of our choice…
Hillcrest Inn Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! Featuring a full breakfast each morning, this Niagara Falls B&B is a 13-minute walk from Prospect Point, overlooking the American falls. Terrapin Point, overlooking the Canadian falls, is just under 1 miless away.A sitting area and satellite TV are provided in each air-conditioned room at Hillcrest Inn. Ironing facilities and a safe are also included. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Free Wi-Fi access is provided to guests at the Hillcrest Inn, which features an on-site garden and terrace. A shared lounge and luggage storage facilities are also available.Rainbow Bridge is just a 15-minute walk from the bed and breakfast. Casino Niagara is 1 mile away.
- Gorgeous classic house, almost in a private driveway, facing Niagara river, yet only a few blocks walking distance from restaurants and the Fall. Large rooms with large bathrooms, very well decorated with nice amenities. Stunning breakfast served in the porch with river view, amazing food!
- Very friendly, helpful and excellent cook. Gourmet breakfast! Great location with scenic views of the river.
- One of the nicest bed and breakfasts we have ever stayed in.
- Top class breakfast, better than you would find in hotel restaurants
- Cassidy was amazing and made us feel like we were right at home. The attention to detail throughout the house was amazing! It was a beautiful home. Breakfast was superb.
The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast
Located in Niagara Falls, 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Niagara Falls is 2.1 miles from The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast, and Buffalo is 17 miles from the property. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Property was clean and maintained well. They have plenty of parking space
- Very comfortable room. Breakfast was great. Very friendly host. Very clean. Easy check-in.
- Jordan was a most welcoming and attentive host. The breakfast was excellent.
- Jordan was an awesome host. We enjoyed getting to know him and the other guests each morning at breakfast. Jordan also did a fantastic job with the remodel; very comfortable and homey place to stay. The bed felt like a giant cotton ball..so comfy.
- We had a great time the owner Jorden was very fun and helpful with all of our questions. He made you feel right at home. When we get the chance we would like to go back.
South bridge Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, South bridge Bed and Breakfast is located in Grand Island in the region of New York State, just 19 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. Niagara Falls is 9 miles from South bridge Bed and Breakfast, and Buffalo is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We couldn’t have had a better experience. The location is amazing, right on the water. Breakfast was delicious. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. Michael and Alan have thought of everything. I can’t wait to go back!
- I’ve been travelling a lot for work over the last five years, yet the innkeepers have managed to completely redefine my standards when it comes to excellent service and attention to detail. My stay could not have been any better. Please go there as soon as you can.
- Cleanest place we’ve ever stayed very friendly and accommodating
Amazing hosts who made us feel so welcome! Absolutely beautiful location on the Niagara river with a pristine and stylish suite with so many amenities (including fridge w/complimentary beverages, snacks, jacuzzi tub, original artwork, use of bikes and kayaks)..in short, every detail thought out to make the stay wonderful! Not to mention the delicious breakfast with candlelight and freshly ground brewed coffee waiting for us every morning.
I almost hate to share this little gem..want to keep it to myself!!
- The personal touch that was given to make us feel comfortable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Niagara Falls New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Niagara Falls New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Niagara Falls New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Niagara Falls New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!