5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mount Washington Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Mount Washington Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mount Washington Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mount Washington Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mount Washington Vancouver Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mount Washington Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mount Washington Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mount Washington Vancouver Island:
Salmon Point B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Salmon Point B&B is located in Oyster Bay, just 13 miles from Mount Washington. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Campbell River is 11 miles from Salmon Point B&B, and Courtenay is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 16 miles from Salmon Point B&B.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Doreen was great, super host! We stayed one night for our wedding anniversary. We can highly recommend. Thanks Doreen for making out stay so enjoyable.
- Cosy rustic cabin – even with it snowing, the fire kept us warm and toasty. Lovely beach walking trails with large trumpeter swans and eagles, left alone to enjoy the solitude….loved it
- A very comfortable home. Great having the little lounge area that we could use and make our own tea/coffee etc. Good location for access to town and restaurants. Lovely gentle hostess who made us feel right at home! We arrived early as it was very wet and we didnt know what to do in a strange town. it was not a problem for our hostess.
- The hostess was very welcoming and made the entire experience very comfortable and relaxing.
- Location, location, location. Breakfast was one of the best! Easy access to a great beach walk.
Stafford House Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Courtenay! This charming bed and breakfast in Courtenay, British Columbia offers a gourmet breakfast, infrared sauna and 2 individually decorated rooms with views. Mt. Washington is an hours’ drive away.Featuring a private balcony or patio, the rooms at Stafford House feature vintage furnishings, cable TV and bathrobes. Each has a private bathroom either en suite or located in the hall.Stafford House Bed & Breakfast’s guests can enjoy a deluxe breakfast in the dining room every morning. The food is prepared with local and seasonal ingredients and special diet needs can be met.The Courtenay Museum is a 10-minute drive from this bed and breakfast and Crown Isle, a premier golf destination, is 2.1 miles away. Kin Beach Provincial Park is a 15-minute drive away.
- Nice and quiet! Bed was very comfortable and breakfast table was laid out beautifully. Great breakfast!
- Spacious room, quiet location, cleanliness, breakfasts, hosts
- This was a very small B&B, the owner had two rooms. Our bedroom was big with a good bathroom and small balcony. Everywhere was extremely clean and neat. It was extremely nice to be offered a cup of tea on arrival and we enjoyed the extra complimentary items. There was a useful list of places to eat and the owner was able to make recommendations. Breakfast was extremely good, best we’ve had and very imaginative. We were asked if we had any likes or dislikes. We loved the hot breakfast option and the breakfast scones were even better than the English scones. Stafford House is in a very quiet residential road and so convenient for the ferry.
- We really enjoyed the delicious breakfast both mornings & the lovely flower garden outside our private patio downstairs.
The people were very friendly and hospitable. The breakfasts were delicious and the garden is beautiful.
Location is great -a quiet neighbourhood five minutes from shopping.
Arbour Cottage B & B
Located in Courtenay, 15 miles from Mount Washington, Arbour Cottage B & B features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. The rooms have a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Comox Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Very nice layout of open concept kitchen/ living-dining room
- Patricia and Ken made us feel very welcome. They had a spot to hang our wet ski gear to dry for the next day. They were very thoughtful from dietary needs to breakfast time in the morning. Patricia’s omelette and homemade bread and jam was the highlight!
- The hosts were two of the kindest and most caring hosts we’ve ever met. They were so happy to chat to us and offer some drinks to get us settled in, and were always there at a moments notice if we needed anything.
- Beautifully decorated house. So much attention to details. The owners were very warm, gentle, and interesting people. We felt as family and really enjoyed our time with them in their immaculate home.
- Patricia and Ken are very friendly, the place is very clean and the pancakes are good!
Serenity lodge bed and breakfast
Located in Courtenay, 15 miles from Mount Washington, Serenity lodge bed and breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 3.7 miles from Serenity lodge bed and breakfast.
- Host were very pleasant and accommodating. We arrived late at night and host was very kind to pick us up from the airport.
- Very friendly hosts. ‘Family’ feel at the breakfast table. Nothing too much trouble for our hosts but they were always discreet. Never intrusive.Good small kitchen facilities for guests to make hot drinks.Location for Powell River ferry excellent.
- Very comfortable, clean, spacious accommodation in very quiet, country garden setting. Don and Grace were friendly, gracious hosts. Easy access by car to main town locations, highway and ferry systems. Highly recommend.
- The couple were welcoming and made us feel at home and relaxed with our two year old. We enjoyed their many pets and I was especially impressed with the privacy of the room and the lounge. Being a tea lover I was also happy to see a large selection of teas available!
- The owners, Don and Grace were most hospitable and helpful. On our arrival we were treated to tea and cookies (on this trip, the only B&B to do this). The breakfast was excellent and extras were made available.
Belle Vue Bed and Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Boasting a daily 4-course breakfast and in-room massage services, this Courtenay bed and breakfast is situated on the Strait of Georgia coast. It offers classic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.At Belle Vue Bed and Breakfast, guests can relax in the outdoor hot tub or the infrared sauna. The property offers kayaks and can assist in arranging whale watching tours nearby. A selection of outdoor and indoor games is available.A view of Strait of Georgia is offered in every room at Bed and Breakfast Belle Vue. Rooms feature modern accents and include a private bathroom, mini-fridge and small seating area. All rooms feature access to the property’s balcony.Kitty Coleman Woodland Gardens and Beach Provincial Park are each about a 13-minute drive from Belle Vue. Glacier Greens Golf Course is 8.7 miles away.
- This is a beautiful house in a lovely setting right by the beach. Walter is a great host and cooked superb and very generous breakfasts.
- Beautiful location, lovely room and the owners could not have been more charming and helpful. I have stayed here twice and had delightfully memorable experiences both times. The breakfasts were unique and delicious.
- Breakfasts were amazing as well as the ocean view. Walter and Haideh were the best hosts and were very helpful on recommending things to do and places to go.
- Warm and hospitable hosts. Perfect peace and quiet. Walter’s singing (yes, he has a beautiful voice). View of the ocean. Eagles on the beach. Gourmet breakfasts.
- Walters Breakfasts were the best of our entire 3 weeks in Canada and his sightseeing suggestions / directions, dinner recommendations were all spot-on. The views over the bay and straight are magnificent. The only downer was we missed Poco who was being shown away from his home! Walter is a sensational host and a Highly recommended place to stay while in Courtenay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mount Washington Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mount Washington Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mount Washington Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mount Washington Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!