5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Miramar Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Miramar Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Miramar Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miramar Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miramar Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Miramar Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Miramar Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Miramar Puntarenas:
Mariposa Bed and Breakfast
Located in Monte Verde, 16 miles from Fortuna, Mariposa Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santa Elena is 1.7 miles from Mariposa Bed and Breakfast, and Puntarenas is 22 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 46 miles away.
- The location; so close to the Cloud Forest but also other facilities. The wildlife, so many birds! Wonderful.
- In general the staff was very friendly and our room was always very clean. The breakfast was also good. There were several choices for breakfast, we took the traditional costa rican breakfast (gallo pinto) that also came with fresh fruits and it always tasted delicious. The location was ideal for us, since it was only a three minutes drive to monteverde cloud forest. However I would recommend to go there by car since it’s quite a walk to St. Elena, but only 8-10 minutes drive by car.
Well, we arrived at mariposa after booking 3 doubles more than 10 months ago to be told they only had 1 room. We were told we had been booked into another hotel 5 minutes away.
We were very disappointed but we moved to tobi’s Next door.
To I was there to greet us and quickly showed us to our rooms. Good rooms with a lovely breakfast.
Only trouble was my husbands shorts and 2 t-shirts were taken for our room. Shame as we really like it there.
- Everything was GREAT!! The host was friendly, amazing location and beautiful!
* Delicious breakfast in a nice room, good coffee
* Friendly staff and helpful service
Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast offers accommodations in Barranca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jacó is 27 miles from Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast, and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas Raices is located in Puntarenas, just 28 miles from Jacó.Every room has a private bathroom.Montezuma is 28 miles from Cabinas Raices, and Tambor is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cabezas offers accommodations in Puntarenas.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Jacó is 28 miles from Hotel Cabezas, and Montezuma is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tobi’s Place is located in Monte Verde, 16 miles from Fortuna and 1.7 miles from Santa Elena. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 46 miles from Tobi’s Place.
- Great location near the entrance to Monteverde reserve. Friendly staff, nice clean rooms and beautiful grounds.
- Tobi was the best part of the place. His knowledge and easy sharing made our stay pleasant. The food and staff were fine. The facilities were rough. Just a bit of TLC would improve to comfort significantly. It is right outside the Monteverde Reserve and on the Continental Divide which gets the brunt of storms–it was very windy and rainy while we visited.
- Awesome location, friendly staff. Tobi offered us free breakfast even though it was not included! Clean.
- Food, bed is really confortable. Toby is Nice and kind
- Close location to nature park and hummingbird gallery. Very helpful Owner.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Miramar Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Miramar Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Miramar Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Miramar Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!