5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Milton Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Milton Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Milton Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Milton Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Milton Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Milton Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Milton Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Milton Ontario:
Red Maple Lodge B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Red Maple Lodge B&B offers accommodations in Milton, just 21 miles from Mississauga. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Hamilton is 21 miles from Red Maple Lodge B&B, and Brampton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Kitchener/Waterloo Regional Airport, 17 miles from Red Maple Lodge B&B.
- Very accommodating and the hospitality was wonderful. It wasn’t quite what we were expecting but it was so much more. We can’t wait to go back again.
Margaret was a wonderful hostess for the 3 nights we stayed.
Full breakfast in the morning with everything a person could want – fresh fruit, coffee, yogurt, cereal homemade rolls and croissants, eggs any style, bacon, sausages or both.
The accommodation was actually a suite, spacious, full kitchen living room, bedroom and bath. Anne and Steve
- Owners were very kind and helped us choose a nearby restaurant for dinner. Relaxed and quiet atmosphere. .
- Red maple Lodge is excellent, top-notch, clean, well-equipped, quiet, terrific breakfast, enchanting surroundings …. The suite is huge with a full kitchen. The host is pleasant and welcoming.
- Pristine property, very relaxing atmosphere, delicious breakfast. Margaret is a very charming and attentive host. Highly recommend!
Stone Edge Estate Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stone Edge Estate Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Georgetown. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Toronto is 30 miles from Stone Edge Estate Bed & Breakfast, and Mississauga is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The owner, Doug was very personable and accommodating. He made you feel very welcome in his home. The location of the property is beautiful. Breakfast was absolutely first class. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone seeking a peaceful and relaxing getaway.
- the premises were unbelievable. Beautiful bedroom and breakfast facility. The pool and hot tub were very nice. The breakfast was too much and too good to finish. The checkin and hospitality was great
- Beautiful home with 5 star accommodation, pool and breakfast. Absolutely will recommend to friends and family. Hope to return in another season to enjoy another Bruce Trail hike and the exceptional service. Feels like you have the home to yourself.
- Everything was clean and in order. Doug made you feel welcome.
- Absolutely stunning house and grounds; the rooms are luxurious and beautiful. Beds are amazingly comfortable. Highly recommended. Clara (the resident Australian Shepherd) is gorgeous!
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Creekside B&B is located in Burlington. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Toronto is 30 miles from Creekside B&B, and Mississauga is 18 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Lin and Steve were very welcoming; home very comfortable; awesome breakfast and great conversation.
- The variety of breakfast options was excellent and Lin and Steve were very accommodating to all our different requests.
- The Breakfast was lovely and I enjoyed the fact that the hosts shared tea with us so we could become friends
- How much pride owners have in their family and property!
- We were SO impressed with Creekside B&B. Our work schedule meant we did not get to spend much time there, which was disappointing when we realized JUST how lovely it is – and incredible hosts! So accommodating and helpful – thank you!
All Seasons Bed & Breakfast
Located in Mississauga, 14 miles from Toronto, All Seasons Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room includes a shared bathroom.Hamilton is 25 miles from All Seasons B&B, and Brampton is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Friendliness and welcoming demeanor of host and hostess.
- Shirley is the best host she is so helpful and the home was beautiful it’s everything you want for a bed and breakfast, I enjoyed my 4 nights there.
- We tried to book a hotel at the very last minute but the prices in the area was outrageous. This is someone’s home, not a hotel, but is the only one available with a more reasonable price. Also, the continental breakfast was filling and I was amazed that it includes fruits! Chatting up with the house owner and her lighting up the incense during breakfast hour was a nice touch as well.
- Host had breakfast ready every morning. We used the local bus system to commute into Toronto each day and the host provided excellent directions. Our schedule required us to return each evening around midnight or later. The host was very accommodating.
- The hospitality, warm and cordial relationship. The breakfast was also very Good. I like the location of the property. It is very neat and beautiful.
Located in Mississauga, 12 miles from Toronto, Love Mississauga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Hamilton is 27 miles from Love Mississauga, and Brampton is 11 miles away. Pearson Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Nothing. This accomadation is nothing more than a room in someone’s basement. The bathroom is shared with a family member living downstairs as well.
- The courtesy was awesome. Clean and cosy. Perfect security also. Will stay here again and again.
- The host is very kind and helpful. The accommodation was clean and pleasant.
- Nice room within a family home in a quiet neighbourhood. Owners were very friendly, it’s about 15 minutes from Square One.
- i liked that it was comfortable and has an independent entrance.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Milton Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Milton Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Milton Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Milton Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!