5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Miller Lake Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Miller Lake Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Miller Lake Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miller Lake Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miller Lake Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Miller Lake Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Miller Lake Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Miller Lake Ontario:
The Purple Frog Bed & Breakfast
Located in Lions Head in the region of Ontario, 24 miles from Tobermory, The Purple Frog Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The hosts were absolutely amazing! It was a care free weekend for my partner and I. Kathy and Marv did an excellent job as hosts. Even Kathy’s son recommended a great spot to eat at night.The place was immaculate, excellent snacks and breakfast and we were treated like family. What I really like about this place is the location. It being in a central location allows you go to so many areas in the peninsula to site see and hike. Will definitely be going back.
Kathy and Marv were very welcoming. Kathy gave me so much tips prior to my arrival.
The room was very nice and comfy, clean as well. There was also complimentary snacks that were provided to us. The breakfast made by Kathy was beyond delicious. I enjoyed the complimentary Netflix access for at night.
All in all, excellent stay and I would recommend for anyone to stay there and I would definitely come back again!
- Everything about our stay was amazing. Cozy atmosphere, comfortable beds and spaces, well taken-care-of rooms, pleasant and helpful hosts, warm coffee/tea/cookies offered and delicious (freshly cooked) breakfast.
We had an amazing stay at Kathy and Marv, the rooms are really big and comfortable.
Kathy and Marv gave us helpful tips about the national park and gave us some maps of the park.
The three course breakfast they served is delicious. I would definitely recommend staying at this place! It takes 20 minutes to go the national park.
- We had the best time ever at the purple frog! Kathy and Marv were the greatest host we coole have asked for, they had Cookies, Banana Bread and beverages ready when we arrived and a cozy fire was burning in the fire place. The room was super neat and they payed so much attention for the Details: very comfortable Bed, Great bathroom with fluffy towels and fresh water. The breakfast was also amazing, we had yoghurt with fresh berries, a fruit platter and french Toast and berries and a vegetable Omelette. Everything fresh and homemade! Kathy and Marv were so Nice and treated us like Family, we will definitly come back Again. We Even got a lunch Box with clementines and a fresh Banana muffin for our way, this was the perfect End To our stay, we Wished we booked more Nights.
Lionheart Guesthouse and B&B
Located in Lions Head, 27 miles from Tobermory, Lionheart Guesthouse and B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The area is popular for biking and hiking.
- The West Indes suite is a very large room with equally large bathroom with direct access from outside as well as in. Would be ideal for a handicapped person. The hosts were very nice and pleasant to deal with.
- Everything about this place was perfect. Clean well maintained accommodations. Excellent!
- Marlene and Doug were the perfect hosts to their guests. They exhibited warmth, congeniality and most accommodating to us. After arranging with their other guests, we were able to stay in the West Indies room which was large with a pleasant “pine wood” smell and outfitted with a fully accessible handicapped washroom . For us, we had found a true gem of a place at Lionheart guesthouse B&B. We would heartily recommend the Lionheart guesthouse for your stay in the Lion’s Head area Canada.
- We loved this beautiful B&B. The hosts were amazing and gave us detailed descriptions and directions of where to go and what hikes to go on. We also got there past the check-in time and the host graciously waited up for us and was very kind upon arrival. We felt very safe and welcome here, and LOVED the black lab who greeted us. Would definitely go back, and have already recommend The Lionheart to friends.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful! Clean and well maintained properly.
Cape Chin Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Cape Chin Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Cape Chin. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, diving and biking.
No reviews yet.
Northern Dreams Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Northern Dreams Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Tobermory. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing.
- The owner was great, breakfast was fantastic and it felt like home.
- Nice to having breakfast at 9:00 A.M. Also, there have Beautiful sky at night, you can see all the stars and Galaxy.
- The house is very Very clean, excellent host very helpful. Will go above and beyond for her gusts. Does fresh and different breakfast everyday. I highly recommended it it was my first bed and breakfast and I had an amazing time.
- Beverly was amazing ! Very accommodating, she helped us on figuring out what to do there and had maps and pamphlets ready to go.
- The place is your little sanctuary it’s very peaceful and quite. The owner is very helpful and she treated you your a member of her family. The breakfast is really good.the view is amazing you can go and relax and swim at the lake..i would love to go back again and stay that place..
The Forest House B&B
Featuring free WiFi, The Forest House B&B offers accommodations in Tobermory. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Miller Lake Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Miller Lake Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Miller Lake Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Miller Lake Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!