5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mi-Wuk Village California – Top Hotel Reviews
Mi-Wuk Village California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mi-Wuk Village California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mi-Wuk Village California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mi-Wuk Village California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mi-Wuk Village California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mi-Wuk Village California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mi-wuk Village California:
McCaffrey House Bed and Breakfast Inn
Located in Twain Harte, 10 miles from Sonora, McCaffrey House Bed and Breakfast Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Murphys is 15 miles from McCaffrey House Bed and Breakfast Inn, and Strawberry is 15 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful owners and staff, pet friendly, has electric car charging area, lovely outdoor spaces, peaceful gorgeous location
- Everything. Stephanie & Michael were very friendly, helpful with advice on where to go & directions of how to get there. Breakfast was excellent, different egg dishes every morning-amazing!!! Met some lovely people who also stayed there. The accommodation was wonderful. Can’t be faulted!!!
Great breakfast very friendly hosts
Lots of information about local area
- It was very comfortable. everything was perfect from the room to the hospitality to the food and the view. This is the way to travel. So much better than a hotel. very intimate and quaint.
- The eggs were in fact very fluffy, and the bread pudding was to die for.
Bradford Place Inn (California)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bradford Place Inn (California) offers accommodations in Sonora.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Murphys is 11 miles from Bradford Place Inn (California), and Strawberry is 25 miles from the property.
- Gail and Jeff were amazing hosts. Warm, friendly and wanting to make sure that all my needs were met. They really made my stay!!!
- Breakfast was amazing!! Excellent chefs. The owners were so kind. I was initially a little worried because we are a same sex couple and have faced discrimination before, but it was a total non issue.
The hosts were very dedicated and most friendly, providing valuable information, helping out with electronic equipment, and really taking care.
The house provides a beautiful living room that was available for guest use all the time. Free coffee, tea, and high quality juice was available, and as well a choice of fresh cake and cookies. The house is situated in a beautiful garden, and lies in a quiet street, still just 2 minutes from the main street.
The breakfast was homemade and as excellent in quality as in taste, just exceptional, plus served without any plastic items as cups or knifes.
- Inn keepers were very friendly and the breakfast was great. Location to all was nearby. Lots to do in area
- Breakfast was 4 star. Gail and Jeff were excellent hosts. Home away from home feel.
The Palm Hotel
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, The Palm Hotel is located in Jamestown in the region of California, just 2.9 miles from Sonora.There is concierge services at the property.Murphys is 13 miles from The Palm Hotel, and Strawberry is 28 miles from the property.
- Family were lovely and very helpful. Close to gold towns and to heritage railway. Large bathroom. Bathrobes provided. Quiet.
- The hotel was very quirky and in a great location. Loved it!
- A little Victorian Palace . We loved the decor and the warm welcome. The lovely lady who looked after us at breakfast was so helpful and obliging. On hearing my wife had a problem with gluten, specially prepared non-gluten food. Nothing was too much trouble. Loads of parking and the little town of Jamestown was a short 5 minute stroll. We found the locals very friendly in the local bars and restaurants also a good choice of food.
- Grounds and hotel were clean and well-maintained and cozy. Staff was friendly and welcoming. There were nice touches like a robe in the room and artificial flowers everywhere and rooms named after rose varieties and plenty of old pictures and books to look at. The breakfast was filling and well-prepared with attentive staff there to assist.
- Room is nice. Bathroom is clean. Lovely & cosy place. Beautifil roses. Breakfast is very good.
The Cub Inn B&B
One of our top picks in Groveland.Showcasing a barbecue and a ski pass sales point, The Cub Inn B&B is located in Groveland, just 29 miles from Mariposa.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sonora is 13 miles from The Cub Inn B&B, and Murphys is 24 miles away.
Awesome breakfast, healthy and very tasty.
Beautiful log house with a warm and welcoming host.
The dogs are awesome and enjoy cuddles.
Perfect place to stay when visiting Yosemite National Park.
- Beautiful cabin, very clean rooms, especially great host. Loved the dogs and the environment. Very cozy. Will come back again.
- Joe is an exceptional host. He was very gracious and attentive and had a lot of interesting stories. This is heaven for dog owners traveling for Yosemite.
- Great setting and ideal for Yosemite. The house is great and Joe and Linda excellent hosts. Joe gave some good advice on travel and places to stop off. As Yosemite first timers this was really useful. We will be back.
- Big beautiful cabin, great host, awesome home made breakfast, s’mores, very clean!
- Awesome breakfast, healthy and very tasty.
Red Tail Ranch
One of our top picks in Groveland – and a guest favorite.
Located just 20 minutes from the entrance to Yosemite, this B&B is located on a private 50-acre ranch, featuring 4 guest rooms. Fresh eggs from ranch-raised chickens are featured for breakfast with fresh fruit.Soft bathrobes, free WiFi and a seating area offered in all rooms at Red Tail Ranch. Select suites provide a spacious soaking tub in an en suite bathroom.Opportunities to interact with horses, friendly dogs and chickens are offered on this farm-style ranch. Hiking and cycling opportunities are offered at Ranch Red Tail.Columbia State Park is 30 miles from Red Tail Ranch. Sacramento International Airport and Oakland International Airport are within 130 miles of the ranch.
- The owners were so hospitable and great company. Also loved their gorgeous dogs.
- An amazing place close to Yosemite NP. Nice and secluded on a quiet ranch. We were made to feel very at home and the breakfasts we had each day were delicious. Kevin and Deborah’s knowledge of the park was admirable and they helped us to make the most of our short time in Yosemite.
- Believe the reviews. You would not get a better place than this. While I was only there briefly I could stay a week. I returned to red tail ranch late after a full day hike and was expecting to grab a few biscuits for dinner I had a in my bag. However the host was so kind to give me the most amazing dinner she had prepared instead. It is this hospitality that leaves a lasting impression of not only this place but of my time in the USA.
We loved the location, and would have scored it more than 10 if we could. It was lovely to wake up in the morning and go out to look over the meadow, drinking a cup of coffee and contemplating the rest of the day.
Equally, after a hard day exploring Yosemite National Park, it was good to come back and rest for a while in the terrace, whilst admiring the humming birds and woodpeckers.
- Lovely hosts, Deborah and Kevin were very welcoming, and made us feel at home straight away. We loved star gazing from the hot tub, and the lovely fire outside, great cooking facilities, comfortable room with nice bathroom and shower products. One of the most beautiful settings of any place we’ve ever stayed. Cannot fault it.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mi-wuk Village California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mi-Wuk Village California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mi-Wuk Village California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mi-Wuk Village California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!