5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mendata Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Mendata Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mendata Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mendata Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mendata Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mendata Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mendata Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mendata Basque Country:
A fridge and coffee machine are also featured.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Eguzki B&B has a grill.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Bilbao is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 18 miles from Eguzki B&B.
- Excellent. Amazing hosts, we were treated like family. Wonderful stay
Great Breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs and home made jam.
A kettle for the early morning brew was especially appreciated. Very friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and willing owners, quiet location yet not very remote, nice rooms, Wi-Fi OK, comfortable beds, nice breakfast with freshly made coffee and delicious home-made jam. We really liked the personal approach from Sally – gave us advice for some sights in the Basque Country beforehand, provided a hand-drawn map with directions from the motorway, and waited for a late arrival after agreeing beforehand. Nice!
Our ferry was late arriving due to bad weather and we had some distance to travel to the property. I contacted the host, Sally, to let her know our predicament. She was more than helpful and waited up for us as we arrived well after midnight. She settled us in and invited us to help ourselves to a drink before we went to bed.
We enjoyed a good nights sleep in a lovely room within a very individual and well appointed property. Breakfast was perfect. We would have liked to stay longer to explore the area, but had to move on as we were travelling further east to another property.
- Very friendly greeting and explanation of the area. We were offered a cup of coffee and went to our room. Room was well furnished and comfy bed. We then went out to excellent local restaurant and arrive back at 1.00 a.m. Again we were greeted and offered a drink. Exellent breakfast with friendly chat. Will definitely stay here again.
There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Bilbao is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Zarautz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from Arreta.
- Free parking, English speaking bar tender / receptionist
- Lugar tranquil.lo, hay aparcamiento. Se trata de una casa con habitaciones así que hay cocina y comedor para poder hacer uso del espacio.
- El lugar era bonito y muy agradable para estar en la calle, haciendo buen tiempo y disfrutando del patio (con columpios para menores). Y parecía tener un barman que hacía buenos combinados con zumo natural. Los alrededores parecían prestarse a algún paseo en un entorno natural. En bicicleta está muy cerca de Bermeo y tuvimos facilidades para guardar las bicis.
- Da es sehr abgeschieden ist fühlt man sich der Natur sehr nah
Le linge de lit, la salle de bain, la chambre, la cuisine et le salon sont très propres.
L’idée de partager la cuisine est agréable.
On peut préparer les repas sur place.
Le fait d’être en pleine nature et proche du centre ville est agréable, c’est ce que nous cherchions.
This bed and breakfast comes with a kitchenette, a seating area, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.Bilbao is 5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Each simply decorated room at 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The property is within 10 minutes’ walk of traditional pintxos bars and restaurants. Charming squares with cafés can be found in the streets surrounding Bilbao Cathedral, a 5-minute walk away.The famous Guggenheim Museum is just 3 tram stops from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast and Arriaga Theater is 800 feet away. The nearest Metro station is 1,000 feet from the property, while Concordia Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Location was great (in the middle of Casco Viejo where the best bars and restaurants are) and breakfast is simple and delicious.
- What a lovely surprise. A beautiful little guesthouse. Rooms were spacious, clean and beautiful. There is a lovely atmosphere. Breakfast was great. Coffee available all day. Good location. Will definately stay here again. Friendly staff.
– Good location
– Friendly staff
– Very good breakfast, with fresh orange juice (!!), Nespresso coffee and fresh bread.
- Great looking property, neat location, friendly, helpful staff.
- Good location in old town, close to many restaurants, shops, the old market, etc.
Featuring parquet floors, heated rooms in this property come with a flat-screen TV, shower and some have a balcony or city views. A continental breakfast is served at the property.You will find many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.Guggenheim Museum is 25 minutes’ walk from Blue Bilbao and San Mamés Stadium is 1.5 mi away.
- Slap bang in the middle of the old town with easy city transport links. Clean, room for five, good bathroom and communal access to coffee/tea. Located in a quirky old building- a large part of the 1st floor converted into this B&B
- Location very good, in the center of old time, not so far from the Guggenheim Museum.
Tight room. Acoustics was the issue (noise from the street and from other rooms).
Good location and friendly staff. Uncapptable breakfast, even for a continental one.
- Fantastic hosts,10***…extremly helpful and very friendly.I recommend,very good place,great location and very clean!!!
- The only reason to book this is the location. Very surprised that the rating is so high. Really expected MUCH more!! Compared to all our other accommodation on a 24 day road trip in Spain, this was by some distance the most mediocre and overpriced.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mendata Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mendata Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mendata Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mendata Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!