5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mecina Bombarón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mecina Bombarón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mecina Bombarón Andalucía:
Refugio Alpujarra Alta
Private and shared rooms include bed linen and individual lockers. Bathrooms are shared.Refugio Alpujarra Alta features a shared fully-equipped kitchen and a shared living room with a library, board games and fireplace. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property, where staff can provide tourist information. Supermarkets and restaurants are within 50 feet.Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 31 mi away.
- Great location, refrigerator in the kitchen, very helpfull staff giving us good advices for the trip in mountains.
Best mountain hostel ever! We stayed two nights and it was an absolute delight. Staff were really helpful in helping us choose which hiking route we wanted to take. Gorgeous sunny balcony looking over the mountains. Kitchen facilities – great. Dorms – great. Had a wonderful uninterrupted sleep.
- Very clean, hosts are helpful and welcoming. The breakfast is lovely!
- Very friendly and useful information. Even with limited English I got all the route information I needed for spectacular walks. Great breakfast too with home made keffir.
- Great place with nice dorm rooms. The hosts were amazing and gave good advice on which hikes where suiting for the season. Very cozy common areas with a great kitchen and a fireplace.
Sierra y Mar
Heated rooms heated at the property features a double bed or 2 single beds. Each offers a terrace and private bathroom with a shower.Sierra y Mar has a shared kitchen, and bars and restaurants in Mecina are located 10 minutes’ walk away.Almeria Airport in Almeria is 52 mi away and the coast and the amazing city of Granada are within 1.5 hours’ drive.
- Very friendly staff, room with beautiful mountain view, delicious breakfast
- Loved the location, the garden, our friendly hosts, wonderful breakfast, beautiful touches, kitchen very thoughtful and gorgeous separate little houses.
Really nice garden with many separate terraces for every single room, well equipped guest kitchen, friendly host who gave us many good recommendations for hiking.
We really enjoyed the good views of the mountains. However, Ferreirola is very remote, it’s situated at the end of a tiny road. Excellent location for hiking, and you can walk to the next village for restaurants. For all other supplies you have to take the car.
- Fantastic garden full of flowers and spectacular views. Excellent comfort and facilities. Brilliant breakfast.
A beautiful, tranquil, peaceful haven with a great host. We really didn’t want to leave.
L’atelier vegetarian restaurant 10 – 15 minutes walk away in the next village is also a real find. Lovely food and friendly owners.
The rooms have a private bathroom.Granada is 47 mi from L’atelier B&B, while Sierra Nevada is 2 hours away by car. Federico García Lorca Airport is 56 mi from the property.
- Michel and Brigette were extremely friendly and helpful. And interesting
- Very warm and personal welcome, lots of good tips for our journey, a fine and original cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We felt like part of the family.
- A very special hotel with few rooms. Very nice location and helpfull manager. It has a vegitarian kitchen and the food was very good.
- Friendly proprietor, original cosy decor, quiet environment in lovely area. Good breakfast and easy access to explore the area
Very friendly and accommodating owners, who made take away breakfasts if we were setting off walking early.
The vegetarian food was fine, with the starters being particularly good.
Good wi fi. I appreciated the available fridge space, and things for tea/coffee making (unusual in rural Spain)
Whilst there is no parking on site, the car can be left very safely on the road just a few steps down from L’Atelier.
Cortijo Los Alamos
This bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard is 29 miles from Cortijo Los Alamos. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A terrace with sea views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and hiking are possible nearby.Granada is 20 miles from Cortijo Solera, while Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 27 miles away.
- Very special views. Food was excellent quality and generous portions. Friendly service but not at all intrusive, a lot of privacy was given to really enjoy the outdoor space. Very glad that we booked for 2 nights, could have stayed longer.
- The views were spectacular and if we had stayed in the summer relaxing by the pool would have been nice. Our host, not the owner, was extremely welcoming and did all he could to make our stay enjoyable.
Not sure how worth the views are. They’re amazing but to get there is a nightmare.
Once you get there you’re scared to take back the car
- Fantastic views while you have breakfast and dinner. Hosts friendly and helpful. If you are hiking, its a steep climb!
Great garden and skimming pool
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mecina Bombarón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!