5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Marinilla Antioquia – Top Hotel Reviews
Marinilla Antioquia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Marinilla Antioquia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marinilla Antioquia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marinilla Antioquia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Marinilla Antioquia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Marinilla Antioquia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Marinilla Antioquia:
Blue House Aeropuerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue House Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Rionegro.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Medellín is 15 miles from Blue House Aeropuerto, and Guatapé is 16 miles away. José María Córdova International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Conveniently located opposite the San Nicolas Mall where we needed to go. Spacious room. Friendly staff.
- owner was very nice and yes they did accept credit cards
- The room was super clean, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast eggs were fabulous. Most of all, our hostess Loreta was so friendly and helpful. The hotel is also very convenient to a large shopping mall and to a beautiful walking/biking trail.
New mall in the neighborhood and also some
small places to eat.
Staff was very kind.
- Great attention; comfy bed with en-suite; superb breakfast
One of our top picks in Guarne.Located in Guarne, 11 miles from Medellín, Hacienda Erazul features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guatapé is 18 miles from Hacienda Erazul , and Barbosa is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 7 miles from Hacienda Erazul.
Un lugar muy tranquilo, verde, y bello. Hay vista de campos y colinas verdes y muchos arboles frutales. Es un paraíso! Los anfitriones son muy amables.
A very peaceful, green, and beautiful place. There’s a view of fields and green hills and lots of fruit trees. It’s a little paradise! The hosts are very nice.
- A wonderful place, country and quiet. Excellent service and the food is delicious.
- Regina and Don were amazing hosts. I was the only guest at the time and they made my stay really enjoyable.
- Everything in the facility was awesome the only inconvenience was that they do not take visa to pay for the room. So now you have to find a near bank to take money out that was an inconvenience but the owner Regina was kind & worked things out w/ exchanging dollars for us.
- The facility was beautiful. The owner and staff were some of the best we have ever seen. We would recommend Haciendo Erazul to everyone. Beautiful sights and great hiking trails. Regina the owner was very accommodating and informative regarding things to do in the area.
- Un lugar muy tranquilo, verde, y bello. Hay vista de campos y colinas verdes y muchos arboles frutales. Es un paraíso! Los anfitriones son muy amables.
Located in Rionegro, 16 miles from Medellín, Finca Azalea features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guatapé is 16 miles from Finca Azalea, and Barbosa is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Natural, clean, comfortable, hosts are really nice people
- Lilian und Nelson waren sehr freundlich und Immer hilfsbereit. Lilian kocht sehr sehr gut! Es war wirklich wie bei guten Freunden!
Casa onde moram os donos da pousada que são muito atenciosos.
Boa localização, retirada nas próximo a centro e comércio.
Ótimo café da manhã.
- La amabilidad de los dueños y la calidez del lugar
- La amabilidad de Lilian y Don Hector, hicieron que todo en el lugar fuese muy fácil. Estuvieron pendientes de todos los detalles. La estadía fue muy buena, el lugar es aseado, amplio y con excelente amoblado. Hay unos perritos que son muy cariñosos. Hermosos
Govinda’s vegan house
Govinda’s vegan house offers accommodations in Guatapé.Medellín is 29 miles from Govinda’s vegan house, and Barbosa is 18 miles from the property. José María Córdova International Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Experience Guatape offers accommodations in Guatapé. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Medellín is 29 miles from Experience Guatape, and Barbosa is 18 miles away. José María Córdova International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Clean and nice room. Nice shower. Really nice breakfast!
- Lovely staff, perfect breakfast, lots of things to do but also a perfect place to relax. Loved this hostel, especially the staff!
- 5 minute walk to beautiful centre, nice guys (only Spanish speaking) and nice owner (English speaking). Room is spacious and clean. Breakfast simple but fine.
The staff were all excellent. Friendly and helpful. The room itself, which was one of 3 rooms with a door and window on to the communal terrace, was good, with all that was required.
A short distance over the bridge to the centre of the pueblo.
- The staff at Experience Guatape are fantastic. Friendly, easy, attentive and make a real effort to please. Place is clean, beds and pillows are comfortable, linens clean.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Marinilla Antioquia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Marinilla Antioquia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Marinilla Antioquia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Marinilla Antioquia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!