5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Marcelle Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Marcelle Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Marcelle Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marcelle Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marcelle Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Marcelle Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Marcelle Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Marcelle Galicia:
Pazo de Turbisquedo
Decorated with antique furniture, rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests also have access to a shared lounge.The property offers some exercise machines and a library. Staff can help with tourist information. You can go hiking, cycling and horse riding in the surrounding area.Santiago de Compostela Airport and its airport are a 1.5-hour drive away. Free parking is available at the property.
- loved the ambience and history of the hotel, the quality of the room’s linen and fittings and the quiet rural location in an area of great scenic beauty with lots of historic and religious interest. The owner is a fund of local knowledge and extremely helpful in ensuring you get the best out of your stay according to your interests. The breakfast quality was also excellent.
- This was an excellent casa rural experience. The house is a handsome solid mansion atmospheric, quirky, full of art, tapestries, ornaments, arches, a wonderful courtyard and a tower (where you can stay!). Our room (No.4) had a long balcony with great views. William was the perfect host and made sure we were informed about the area re sights, routes and places to eat. If you go make sure Skippy takes you for a walk in the woods, take a catamaran trip around the Cañon de Sil with Alejandro from Siltrip and do not miss the newly restored wall paintings of the church at Nogueira. William will draw you a map.
- Maybe it was because William was away or maybe we just came on a bad day, or at a bad time, but sadly this place did not live up to our expectations. The welcome was friendly, but brief. It felt like we’d arrived unexpectedly – even though we had a reservation. After a long day driving, and based on other reviews, we had hoped to have our dinner there. In fact, it was one of the reasons for choosing this place. However, unfortunately dinner was not available. Of course the place is really amazing and the setting is great. And Skippy the dog was an absolute delight and guided and guarded us on a walk – and welcomed us on our return from dinner. However, overall we were still left a bit disappointed. Breakfast was good, but additional to the tariff. Compared to other similar b&bs, it was overall a little pricey.
I booked the Pazo for my Wife’s 60th birthday celebrations for a few days. We were joined by friends and family who also stayed at the Pazo.
The Pazo is an amazing place for a celebration. The bedrooms are spacious and full of character and the communal rooms and outside areas provided some great places for us to relax.
Bill was incredibly helpful with the organisation of activities (boat trip down the Mino and a vineyard tour) and suggested some good restaurants that could accommodate our party.
Juan-Carlos cooked for us a fantastic meal on my wife’s birthday.
The breakfasts were good as well.
- It was like going back in time. The palace has a unique tower and has been restored in a very original mixture of styles. The owner was really charming and helpful. It is located in a lovely area of the Ribeira Sacra
Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural
Each room at Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests also receive a buffet complete breakfast each morning.In the countryside around Cabo Do Mundo you can enjoy hiking, cycling, river cruises and wine tasting. Ourense’s famous hot springs are close by too.
- Fantastic location. Excellent renovation and views from balcony and terrace. We liked bar arrangements and breakfast was excellent. Very relaxing wished we had stayed longer.
- The views are amazing! Very tranquil, a nice retreat to unwind.
- Great location with a breathtaking view on the river. Spacious and bright room. Amazing shower, carved in the stone. A dawn on the Mino seen from bed is an experience. Very good breakfast, plentiful and with flavorous local products. Paula and Jolanda are super kind, familiar and welcome you at the best. They are really special and we really felt home. We will never forget a sweet breakfast taken with Paula and other guests talking about photography.
- The property manager Paula was wonderful. The rooms were cozy. The wine selection was fantastic with full access to guests 24 hours a day. And the views from the rooms and terrace are extraordinary.
- Paula was amazing! From contacting us to give us exact driving directions to making a delicious breakfast from local producers/products. Some of the best bread and pastries we have ever had! Her care for her guests is truly amazing!
Casa Grande De Trives
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom, and certain accommodations at Casa Grande De Trives have a terrace. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at Casa Grande De Trives will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puebla de Trives, like skiing.Allariz is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Manzaneda is 2.2 miles from the property.
- The House is amazing, it is like going back in time.
- This is a very unique hotel. We were made very welcome and the room was fantastic. If you want bog standard, go to travelodge, this is like going back, in time, but with comfort. It was the best stay we had in the whole 14 days away. We loved it, definately will be going back.
- La casona es preciosa y el jardín también. El dueño es muy amable y atento, a la vez que muy profesional. Un lugar perfecto para unos días de tranquilidad. Muy recomendable.
Excelente todo, el sitio, la decoración y el trato.
Sensibilidad y buen gusto.
Un 10 !!
- Espectacular pazo con una atención exquisita. Más que recomendable
Casa da Cabaza
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Every room has a private bathroom.Breakfast is available daily, and includes buffet and vegetarian options.Lugo is 25 miles from Casa da Cabaza. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Fantastic imaginative organic food. Warm welcome. Peaceful and rural location.
Casa da Cabaza is wonderfully peaceful place to stay. The views are beautiful and Siets is an excellent host. We would definitely recommend staying if you would like to experience rural Galicia. And delicious fresh food! The meals we had were both excellent. It is a nice change to stay somewhere in this region that offers so much veg!
It is easy to find and close enough to Sarria and Monforte to explore larger centres. Self drive is necessary to get the most out of your stay.
- Lugar encantador para pasar un fin de semana en la zona de la Ribera Sacra.
- Desayuno fantástico. Camas muy cómodas. Entorno muy tranquilo y precioso. Trato cordial.
Disfrutamos de paz y tranquilidad, los dueños,Seed y Tariq, son una pareja encantadora y muy cordial. Disfrutamos de una excelente y muy sabrosa cena vegetariana que, previo encargo, preparo Seed.
Todo está muy limpio y ordenado.
Colchón y almohadas muy cómodos
Pazo de Chaioso
All units at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area and a private bathroom, certain rooms at Pazo de Chaioso also offer a garden view. The rooms include a wardrobe.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodations, including cycling and hiking.Ourense is 12 mi from Pazo de Chaioso. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 50 mi from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Marcelle Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Marcelle Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Marcelle Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Marcelle Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!