5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Maplewood New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Maplewood New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Maplewood New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maplewood New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maplewood New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Maplewood New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Maplewood New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Maplewood New Jersey:
Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island
Featuring a garden and shared terrace, this Victorian-style bed and breakfast is in Staten Island, New York. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A sitting area is featured in each room at Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island. The rooms also include access to a shared bathroom.Guests at Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island can enjoy access to a shared lounge area.The Staten Island Victorian Bed & Breakfast serves a daily hot breakfast. There is also a shared kitchen.The Staten Island Ferry is a 10-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. The Staten Island Zoo is just a 4-minute drive away. The property provides free parking.
- I loved this little bed and breakfast. It was beautifully decorated and the breakfast spread was amazing. The owner Daunta, was so kind and lovely to chat with over breakfast. 10/10 would stay again.
- Victorian decor, charming owner, lovely suite perfect for my brother and I. Breakfast was great, dining room exquisite with antiques and original wall painting by talented owner. Atmosphere very warm, much attention to personal comfort such as terry robes and slippers. We loved it!
- Very nice place in a decent street on Staten Island. Excellent base for traveling to both Brooklyn and Manhattan. Nice and spacious rooms with a soft bed. The owner serves a great breakfast.
- the friendly welcome from danuta ….. the classical music playing in the lounge …… the lovely breakfasts in the morning …..
- This House is a must visit. The whole experience is magic.
Chelsea Pines Inn
The Chelsea Pines Inn is a bed and breakfast hosting guests in Chelsea and the Meatpacking District. The five-story walk-up provides 24-hour concierge services and is 1,650 feet from the Highline.The Inn is decorated with film posters from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Rooms feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, and a refrigerator.The Manhattan Chelsea Pines offers an expanded continental breakfast with homemade bread, bagels, and espresso. Snacks from the cookie jar and candy bowl are available all day.Relax in the garden area or the greenhouse. Ticket service, airport transportation, and travel information are also provided for all guests.The popular Chelsea Market is 1,100 feet walk from the B&B. The 14th Street A, C, and E underground station is around the corner.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- Great room, very clean and comfortable in a wonderful location
It was on the 14th street alright, but not as close to Union Square as you’d think, for the several avenues to cross was almost equal to staying somewhere on the 26th street. If that is the location of reference for you, as well.
They had some ice tea, water and cookies in the kitchen, which I did not use for breakfast but for two visits to taste.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel was in a good location. The friendly staff held my bag all day so I could tour without it.
- Staff quite nice, accommodating, good under pressure.
- I loved the little eating area and variety of food. The staff was amazing answered all my questions and assisted me with everything I needed. Even had extra umbrellas by the door incase you needed which was a extra bonus!! I liked how the pictures online are exactly what you are going to get no mystery or trying to trick you, but some of the rooms are small so ask if you need a room with a little more space. I emailed the property and they answered any of my questions quickly. Overall I would definitely come to stay again in the future.
Colonial House Inn
This Chelsea hotel is smoke-free and 1 miles from Madison Square Garden. Colonial House Inn features a rooftop seasonal sun terrace and offers guest rooms with satellite TV service.Every room at Inn Colonial House offers an MP3 docking station and a flat-screen cable TV. An in-room sink and vanity are included with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private bathroom. WiFi is also available.A deluxe continental breakfast is provided each morning, offering fresh pastries, fruits and more. Guests can enjoy a complimentary happy hour in the evenings hosted in the lobby. An on-site business centre is offered and bicycle rental is available for guests who wish to explore the city.Madison Square Park is 0.7 miles of this Inn Times Square is 1.5 miles away.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- The concierges were very responsive to needs. I am an older traveler and they responded immediately to my need for a room on a lower floor
The location and the staff were super friendly. For me, the little things count alot. Tony, the staff from puerto Rico and Lilia made my stay AWESOME!!!
I will be back next fall and I will stay again.
- Good location, historical building, charming and cozy and staff very kindly.
I had to book this place in the last minute because of a bad experience in The Jane hotel.
The reception received me very well and I had support to bring my luggage up because the place doesn’t have elevator. The area is super calm, very close to very nice places and if you feel like having a very nice brunch or buying something in an organic market you can go to Foragers Table that is just on the corner.
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. A great breakfast, and happy hour in the afternoons. Very comfortable and impeccably clean rooms and bathrooms. There is a great vibe that is relaxing, fun, and laid back. Will definitely stay here again next time in New York.
Very comfortable bed, clean facilities, everyone from the front desk to housekeeping was incredibly friendly. The 23rd/8th street subway station is one block away which makes it incredibly easy to get anywhere in the city.
Central Park Studios
One of our best sellers in New York City! The Rio Hostel on Central Park is just steps from Central Park and 5 minutes’ walk from the American Museum of Natural History. It boasts free WiFi access.Each room at The Central Park offers cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The rooms are located in the back of the building with no street noise.Free bicycles are available for guests to use at the Manhattan Central Park guest house. There is a dog and cat on-site.Several dining options are within 5 minutes’ walk, including Dallas BBQ, Wine and Roses, Arte Café.Strawberry Fields in Central Park is 5 minutes’ walk away. The 72nd Street underground station is 8 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
Upper West Side is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and walking.
- The position was great, it is a lovely and quite neighborhood. The staff is kind and they try to satisfy your needs as soon as possible.
Location was excellent for the price.
Had a fridge.
The TV had Netflix which was a nice surprise.
- Central location, in the middle of everywhere. Subway near the hostel and shops, VERY NEAR to Central Park (5 minutes on foot). – Bathroom very clean. – Staff are very polite, and willing to help us when we needed a doctor or health care.
- Air conditioning. Refrigerator. Location next to Central Park, and the 72nd Street Subway stop. Pioneer food supermarket nearby.
- The location was fantastic, and the staff was great! Charles was very responsive to any questions I had, and Julia was wonderful in helping me get settled in (especially considering I showed up at 1 AM). She would even check in with me to make sure everything was OK during my stay. The location is very close to several restaurants and the 72nd St Station. Overall, a great experience for me.
Interfaith East Village
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Interfaith East Village offers accommodations in New York City, just 1.5 miles from The Highline Park.There is a shared kitchen at the property.One World Trade Center is 1.6 miles from Interfaith East Village, and Empire State Building is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
East Village is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and museums.
- Bedroom big and confortable, the house is very clean and beautiful, great location, nice breakfeast, very friendly and polite host.
Location near my daughters apartment
Local, they use income from B and B to feed homeless
- THE GENERAL ENVIRONMENT INSIDE THE HOTEL WAS EXCELLENT. IT’S VERY PEACEFUL.
- It was clean and warm with a good bed to sleep in.
- Comfortable and homely feel, there is a spiritual component to the property and may not be for all travellers. However was peaceful and spaceous
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Maplewood New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Maplewood New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Maplewood New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Maplewood New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!