5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Maitland Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Maitland Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Maitland Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maitland Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maitland Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Maitland Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Maitland Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Maitland Nova Scotia:
Willie Ed’s Bed & Breakfast
Willie Ed’s Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Great Village.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- This had to be one of the nicest B & B homes we have come across. Your first impression comes from the tree lined drive up to the grand old house. Hosts were very cordial and warm. The house itself was grand, clean, and has a history, which our hosts shared in story and pictures. We especially enjoyed the enclosed sun room to relax after our day. Breakfast was delightful. Tea and the evening conversation made our stay feel more like a visit to a friends house.
- hosts were very accomodating. Received a tour of the facility upon arrival. Beds very comfortable. Breakfast like a 4 star restaurant. The atmosphere was most pleasant. A wonderful experience. We were treated like family by the hosts. Easy to tell the hosts enjoyed what there were doing!
- Outstanding breakfast… just superb! Hosts were super friendly and helpful with suggestions. Room was lovely!
- Hosts were very friendly. The room we had was very nice it was large with two beds in it. The breakfast was very tasty.
- We stayed one night at Willie Ed’s B & B and were just so happy to stay in this beautiful house and enjoy a wonderful breakfast! The hosts were very welcoming and hospitable! The food was excellent and we really enjoyed our time sitting in the sun room reading and enjoying the grounds of this lovely Victorian house! Breakfast was fabulous and we were treated to local fresh blueberries and yummy French toast! The beds were very comfortable and the family room we shared with our daughters was large and spacious!
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Belgravia B&B offers accommodations in Truro. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 35 miles from the property.
The owners make you feel at home!! the room was clean and the bed very comfortable.
The breakfast was delicious!
- Very welcoming owners. Beautiful house and fantastic breakfast. Would thoroughly recommend this B and B.
- What a lovely, peaceful evening and delicious, delightful breakfast. Great hosts and overall welcoming and gracious experience.
- Gorgeous old home, great host & hostess, absolutely delicious breakfast. What a wonderful place to stay.
- The breakfasts were an absolute delight! Over our stay we had a variety of egg dishes accompanied with fresh muffing, fresh fruit and juices, cereals, and yogurt. Dave was very personable and helpful with suggestions for the local area.
- The owners make you feel at home!! the room was clean and the bed very comfortable.
Bakers Chest B&B
One of our best sellers in Truro! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Bakers Chest B&B is located in Truro in the region of Nova Scotia.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Beds were very comfortable. The Dutch special breakfast was really good. The house was super clean and provided with all the little things that a guest might like or need. The owners were really nice and made us feel right at home.
- Each morning , over an excellent breakfast, we had very interesting conversations with the proprietors , discussing a wide range of topics.
- The house was beautiful, the room was excellent, the hosts were friendly, easy to talk to, had great suggestions for restaurants and things to do in the area, and the breakfast was wonderful. We only stayed the one night but it would have been the perfect place to stay for a longer period and used as a home base.
- A very warm welcome and thoughtful little extras in the room. A lovely place.
- Lovely place, nicest hosts. Breakfast was great and the room was welcoming and wonderful
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Suncatcher B&B offers accommodations in Truro.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 38 miles from Suncatcher B&B.
- The host was excellent and provided us with her washer and dryer for our use. Above and beyond.
- The hostess was very helpful , served tea and cake in the evening as well as a wonderful breakfast , very informed about the area and Nova Scotia . The beds were comfortable too .
- Ruth was awesome and served us a wonderful breakfast. She was full of stories about the area, which we loved hearing.
- Ruth was very friendly. Over the evening desert that she provided she told us some of the history of the area and gave us some suggestions of places we could visit.
- Ruth was super friendly and inviting. She had dessert for us in the evening and had a huge spread available for breakfast. She offered many choices and the room was large. She also had a selection of toiletries for me to use. Very hospitable and a comfortable place. I would definitely stay here again.
The Nelson House Bed and Breakfast
The Nelson House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Stewiacke. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Distant train noise at night very appealing. A fine breakfast. Lovely sleeping quarters and a terrific sitting room piped with pleasant music to soothe the spirit after many travel miles.
- The welcome and “making me feel right at home” was worth every bit. The bed was fantastic as was the breakfast. I am gluten free and she made sure my breakfast was made special for me. (She even provided a gluten free snack upon my arrival.) My husband was late arriving, but they were so accommodating and said to make ourselves at home. Wonderful place to stay during a little bit of stressful air travel/storm worries. Thanks so much!!!
- Close proximity to Halifax airport. Very family like B&B. Fantastic eggs benny for breakfast.
- Hostess was welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was great.
- We needed to use an external bathroom but it was across the hall no problem
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Maitland Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Maitland Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Maitland Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Maitland Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!