5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lyons Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Lyons Colorado is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lyons Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lyons Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lyons Colorado. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lyons Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lyons Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lyons Colorado:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Kokopelli Inn offers accommodations in Estes Park. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Harmony is 24 miles from Kokopelli Inn, and Boulder is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 51 miles from Kokopelli Inn.
- Wish there were other, additional lounge chairs in our room. The chairs (4) that were there were not that conformable. The bed was Great.
- The room was very comfortable from the bed to the chairs to sit in. Nice private deck to sit on to just relax. The breakfast was always delicious. We loved the outdoor hot tub. Very quaint place to stay. Out of the way of the hussle bussel of the town and yet convient.
Excellent communication with Theresa. she also offered information and advice tailored to our interests. Great breakfast, comfortable queen bed and classy native american theme spacious room. Huge shower. large refridgerator and nice microwave. About 15 minute drive to Estes Park downtown and another 10 minutes to RMNP entrance. Stopped to view Elk, with racks, each day a few minutes from Kokopelli Inn.No internet or cell phone service at the Inn but service is available in Estes Park.
Great 3 day stay and we would stay again!
- Very friendly ,nice room ,and a very good breakfast
- The bed was comfortable and breakfast was delicious! Wonderful hospitality!
Niwot Inn & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Niwot Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Niwot.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Denver is 26 miles from Niwot Inn & Spa, and Estes Park is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Berthoud Inn & Events
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Berthoud Inn & Events offers accommodations in Berthoud, just 24 miles from Estes Park. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Harmony is 15 miles from Berthoud Inn & Events, and Boulder is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 38 miles from Berthoud Inn & Events.
- The room was romantic, it was clean and made for an excellent corner stone for a wonderful set of hiking trips. The break fest was better than a 5 star restaurant, as it was a fabulous 4, or 5 course meal. My lady was very happy with my choice. We will stay at the Berthoud Inn & Events again. In fact we were discussing at breakfest of planning a number of friends to all rent rooms.
- Breakfast was amazing! Best B&B experience in all my travels!
- Excellent and quirky B&B. Each room is themed (we were in the Beach room). The breakfasts are superb – freshly cooked with interesting gourmet touches (the portions are enormous). A lot of thought has gone into making this an excellent guest experience.
Amazing grounds beautiful gardens
Staff very accommodating owner in premises
- Absolutely incredible full delicious breakfast. Three courses and everyone of them very delicious. Our host was friendly and helpful giving suggestions when asked about places to visit and directions to get there.
Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast is located in Boulder in the region of Colorado, just 24 miles from Denver. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Estes Park is 28 miles from Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast, and Aurora is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 34 miles from Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast.
- The whole property was peaceful. The staff showed great kindness. Perfect spot for my birthday
- Nicely renovated historic building. Well-outfitted bathroom. Interesting period furniture. Staff accommodated my very late arrival.
- peaceful, beautiful and a very clean, tidy, quiet and eco-friendly place.
- The room was clean to a very good standard. The cooked breakfast was edible but mediocre; the granola and fresh fruits were very good. I believe three of the four teas I drank had leaves that were no longer fresh. The “lower” staff were caring and helpful and got tips from me. Nice group of worker bees who really try.
- This is THE place to stay while visiting Boulder. I can’t wait to come back and stay for a longer visit. Unfortunately this was a quick trip to attend a wedding and I didn’t get the chance to fully experience Boulder or Briar Rose, but their accommodations are beyond lovely, the staff is fantastic, I felt so at home.
The Baldpate Inn
Boasting free WiFi throughout the property, The Baldpate Inn is situated in Estes Park. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a seasonal restaurant. Rocky Mountain National Park is a 30-minute drive from the propertyAll rooms will provide guests with bed linen and towels. Select accommodations offer a fireplace and a kitchen.A full breakfast is served each morning at the property. The accommodation provides a shared lounge and a concierge service for guests. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Baldpate Inn.Boulder is 24.9 miles from the accommodation, while Loveland is 24.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 55.3 miles from The Baldpate Inn.
- I absolutely loved the history of this inn. The staff was great and answered all our questions with a smile. The key room is so interesting and we spent quite a lot of time looking around in there. The included breakfast is delicious and has the most beautiful view. Our favorite thing we did while on our too short stay at the Baldpate was having coffee in the morning on the porch. It was the best morning. We bought two mugs to bring back home with us to Kentucky and use them every day. We will be back to the Baldpate for sure. Thanks so much!
- Breakfast was superb, staff was excellent, and the ambiance outstanding
- The breakfast was great however, cinnamon rolls weren’t baked sufficiently – uneatable .
- Very much enjoyed the Valley View Cabin. The historic inn was interesting!
- The view was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast they served was tasty and very filling. I loved the rustic charm and history of the place, but if you like fancy hotels this most likely isn’t the place for you. The chipmunks and birds and other critters are fun to watch, while enjoying time on the porch or walking around.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lyons Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lyons Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lyons Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lyons Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!