5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Los Caños de Meca Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Caños de Meca Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Los Caños de Meca Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Caños de Meca Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Caños de Meca Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Los Caños de Meca Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Los Caños de Meca Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Los Caños De Meca Andalucía:
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower, rooms at Casa Remedios also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a city view.Cádiz is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 34 miles from Casa Remedios.
- The property has a cosy, homey feel, and is in an excellent location with comfortable, quiet rooms. Oliva and Lolo were perfect hosts.
- Nice room with a good view, small bathroom but very clean! Oliva was super nice and gave us a lot of tips on what to see and where to eat! Simple but tasty breakfast!
- Easy to find, drove straight to hotel, owner waiting outside. He then moved his car, so we could park right outside. We booked a normal room, but they had an apartment for an extra 10 euros, with better access.
- The staff were so friendly and the breakfast was brilliant!
- Friendly, quirky decor, great location, nice breakfast.
HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA”
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Genovés Park is 25 miles from HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA”, while Playa de Cortadura is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The friendly hosts and the 1st line beach location (hamaca included).
- It’s more a shared home than a classic hostel. Basic comfort, but perfectly situated on the beach. We had an excellent time and will come back. Check before for keys and location with the owner.
The house “La Patera” was amazing! My friend and I didn’t expect to arrive in a place like these, but it was awesome! Beli was so kind and friendly since the first moment we arrived, and the house is positioned in a amazing site, just 10 metres from the ocean. If you want to pass a few days complitely surrounded by nature and so friendly people, go to visit Beli!!
P.s. Even the guys of the bar just in front the house are really nice! so pass there for a quick beer and a nice talk!!!
- Situación inmejorable a unos pasos de la playa. Personal muy amable y servicial. En la entrada hay una barra donde puedes pedir para comer. El último día nos hicieron un arroz buenísimo.
- La ubicacion es perfecta! A un paso de la playa. Y en el mismo lugar venden comida casera muy rica y a buen precio. Me quede mas de lo que esperaba.
Each heated room has tiled floors and is equipped with a flat-screen TV, seating area, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers an on-site restaurant and barbecue facilities. There is also a games room with billiards table and table tennis facilities, as well as a shared kitchen, garden, library, and spacious terrace.You can find a grocery shop, restaurants, and bars within a 5-minute drive of Paraiso Perdido. The nearest beach is 3.1 mi from the property.
El Paraiso perdido is indeed a beautiful lost paradise and the perfect spot to relax and let go. The owners of this excellent venue have filled it with soul and so much love that it can be seen and felt at every moment from the time of arrival – with a wonderful warm-hearted welcome, over the lovely prepared breakfast to the neatly decorated rooms.
We spent days on just relaxing on one of the many chilling areas reading books, listening to the music playing or just hanging in this awesome marrocan tent.
Cudos to the owners! It is perfect!
- Everthing the service the place the owners lovely people
- Very quiet and cosy place, peacefully located, but yet, not far away from everything. Minouche and Kerry are wonderful hosts and do whatever they can to make your stay as pleasant as can be.
Very relaxing place. You relax when entering the property. Very conveniently located couple of minutes from the beach.
Very nice hosts. Feels like home.
Breakfast very original and nice. Served in a basket from 8:30 in the morning to be eaten at your room or where ever you wish.
- Very nice room with big private terrace, the swimming pool and the garden were amazing for relax.
- El Paraiso perdido is indeed a beautiful lost paradise and the perfect spot to relax and let go. The owners of this excellent venue have filled it with soul and so much love that it can be seen and felt at every moment from the time of arrival – with a wonderful warm-hearted welcome, over the lovely prepared breakfast to the neatly decorated rooms.
El Celemin de Conil
The country house includes a living room with a fireplace and small bar. There is also a TV, DVD player and board games available.Activities can be organized for guests, such as horse riding at sunset. Golf can also be arranged at a discounted cost. Roche Beach is 2.5 mi from the house.Conil is a fishing village on the coast next to Vejer de la Forntera. Tarifa is 1 hour away from El Celemín de Conil by car.
- We had a very enjoyable stay. Everything was very comfortable and clean.
- Nice place to stay. Friendly owner with a B&B in a beautiful surrounding.
- Peaceful rural setting. Provided you have a car, Conil and other beaches and several restaurants are within reach. Spacious room, nicely furnished. Friendly welcoming owner.
- Extra spacious rooms. Carlos was extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed only 2 days, off-season, but they were very enjoyable.
- The room was very comfortable and the bed and pillows were outstanding.
Each air-conditioned room at Villa Biarritz includes a TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.At Villa Biarritz Bed & Breakfast you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Jerez Airport is 65 mi away.
Wonderful location, down on the beach.
Great to be able to walk from the garden to the sea.
- The location, view and the pool is perfect, also the breakfast was very nice.
- Outstanding location and scenery. Bedrooms nice and comfortable. Great shower.
- El sitio es maravilloso frente al mar con una piscina infinita y es una casa con algunas habitaciones, así q estuvimos casi solos.
- La atención de las chicas que nos recibieron.La ubicación excelente….la casa super Limpia….el desayuno bueno….solo puedo poner una pega.. necesita un poco más de mantenimiento la casa….pero también es normal después de todo el mal invierno que hemos pasado
- Wonderful location, down on the beach.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Los Caños De Meca Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Los Caños de Meca Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Los Caños de Meca Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Los Caños de Meca Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!