5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Linares Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Linares Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Linares Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linares Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linares Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Linares Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Linares Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Linares Galicia:
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Lixa features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and hiking. Villafranca del Bierzo is 9.9 mi away.
- Loved the character, view and comfort of our private room. Really enjoyed the convenience of the downstairs restaurant, the food and the ambience, as well as the clothes washing area.
- Nice place. Clean and good facilities. Good place to stay before hike up to O’Cebreillo.
- Clean, beautiful, cozy, new, staff treated us like royalty…a welcome relief after a hard day on the Camino.
- Great little albergue more like a first rate hotel
- Casa Lixa was a nice clean accommodation in a great location . Staff were excellent and all amenities were great .
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Lugo is 27 miles from Casa Quiroga, while Manzaneda is 30 miles from the property.
- The room was fine, the staff was helpful and the dinner was very good. It was a nice oasis after coming over O Cebreiro in the snow!
- The place was clean, quiet and the hosts worked hard to please the guests. The food was simple, but good.
- great rural property right on Camino. very restful as there is nothing else around.
- Super place, so clean and the staff really friendly and extremely helpful.
- Staff very accommodating, a heated room on a very cold night, menu del dia very reasonably priced.
Fitted with tile flooring, each room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Bed linen, towels and free toiletries are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen. Venecia Bed&Breakfast offers bicycle rental, tourist information and luggage storage.A few shops and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Bárcena Nature Reserve is 19 mi away. This bed & breakfast includes private parking.
- A dream place to stay I wish all where like venecia bed and breakfast
- Fantastic stay – Carlos was a fantastic host, so helpful and welcoming. Spotlessly clean, excellent kitchen and fab breakfast provided. 5 mins walk to the centre of the town.
- Lovely staff. Great breakfast and kitchen facilities. They made sure I knew how to get back on the Camino without returning to the centre of town.
- Good place to stay. Not in the centre of town, but clean comfortable and quiet. Carlos made us feel very welcome and was helpful with information about the town. Enjoyed our stay there.
- Super nice mother and son who run the B & B. They are very helpful and make you feel at home. The rooms are cute, clean, comfy and cozy. Located 5 min. walk from center fo town and there is a short cut to the Camino from the B & B that will save you a mile or so of walking.
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. Guest also have access to a shared kitchen.Ponferrada is 24 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Manzaneda is 57 mi from the property.
- Scenery of the river was beautiful, location perfect for leaving the Camino. Maria was a wonderful host, the rooms and showers were perfect.
- There is a small sink in the room. Shared bathroom down the hall was clean and spacious. The pension sits on the river and the sound of the water was soothing.
- Maria is an amazing smiley host. She made the stay
- Very welcoming host, lovely clean rooms and facilities in good location next to picturesque river
- Absolutely beautiful room! Wonderful breakfast, and really kind owner/employees. Not far from the Camino either! Really glad we stayed here!
Casa Rural La Llave
Each heated room in this property has 1 double or 2 single beds, and a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms have wooden floors and a classic décor. The private balcony offers views of the surrounding countryside.This property offers a continental breakfast, including coffee, tea, toasts, and pastries at an extra cost.There is a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 1-minute walk of Casa Rural La Llave. Ponferrada is 15 mi from the property, and the Barcena Reservoir is 20 minutes away by car.
- Nice property – really liked the decor. We didn’t eat there as breakfast wasn’t available until 8am which was too late for us walking the Camino. I did see that they prepared packed lunches to order too. The bed room was a very good size with nice shower and beds were comfortable. Location was great for us doing the Camino as very near the route. The property is also near the main square and the lady in charge of the property did give us recommendations nearby for dinner etc.
- Beautiful but the internet connection is weak, the bed smelled like varnish and could not darken the room to sleep.
- The traditional interior – stone and wood – and decor and furnishings. The location was convenient for the town square and right on the Camino if walking ( as we were)
- Lovely family welcomed me into their home with excellent English…..quiet location right on the Camino with lots of dining choices close by. Good basic breakfast
- We stayed here during our walk of a stage on the Camino de Santiago in 2014 and loved it so we returned this year. Rooms are very spacious with great bathrooms and it is clean and well appointed
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Linares Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Linares Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Linares Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Linares Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!