5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lime Ridge Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Lime Ridge Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lime Ridge Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lime Ridge Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lime Ridge Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lime Ridge Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lime Ridge Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lime Ridge Pennsylvania:
The White Birch Inn & Annex
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The White Birch Inn & Annex offers accommodations in Berwick. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Jim Thorpe is 30 miles from The White Birch Inn & Annex, and Wilkes-Barre is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 33 miles from The White Birch Inn & Annex.
- Breakfast was sooo inviting and inchanting and delicious…i will return every year 🙂
- It was very low key. We felt is was private. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Everyone was friendly.
- Carmen was wonderful. Friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good.
- Was looking to get a good nights sleep for a ling day of travel. Slept like a baby.
- The breakfast was fabulous except the sausage a little too spicy. Also able to use the kitchen for self-serve lunch and dinner , a great plus!
Fish & Loaves Bed and Breakfast
Located in Numidia, 17 miles from Pottsville, Fish & Loaves Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 47 miles away.
- The Hosts were so kind and gracious. I felt right at home. Room was comfy and Wi-Fi worked perfectly.
- Frank and Diana were absolutely wonderful innkeepers. They were a pleasure to sit down and talk with and their bed & Breakfast was warm and welcoming. Our room was large and comfortable with our own bathroom and private entrance. They cooked a delicious breakfast and we’re very accommodating. We will definitely be back on our next trip to the area!
- Breakfast was very good just the way we ordered it the night before. Hosts were very friendly & helpful at providing answers on local attractions and places to eat. Location was good & near Knoebels. Room was large with 2 queen beds. Tv had access to Netflix movies.
- The owners were very friendly, and we enjoyed chatting with them over breakfast.
- Frank and Diana are the friendliest of Innkeepers. We felt very comfortable.
Mattress and Muffin Inn
Located in Benton, 26 miles from Wilkes-Barre, Mattress and Muffin Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Bed was so comfortable and breakfast was delicious with an egg dish, meat, fruit, muffins, juice and coffee. Such a comfortable, peaceful place to stay and so inviting. The hosts were so friendly and helpful.
The staff was very nice. They gave us honest answers about where in the area to eat and where not to. The room was large and clean. The bathroom was clean and spacious with a nice jet powered tub. The town is small and quiet but there are a bunch nice antique shops with in walking distance,ie across the street, down the side walk,etc.
There is a nice park about a block away , where you can walk by the creek.
- Lovely setting, delicious full breakfast, good value.
- We absolutely love the Mattress and Muffin Inn, everything from the walk-in to the walk around is absolutely amazing. We love going to the Antique shop next door owned by the family and across the street. We love being able to be in Benton with the people in the area, whether there is a festival going on or just a typical weekend. Sharon is extremely accommodating and we absolutely love her! I can’t wait for our next visit.
- Breakfast was awesome both morning. Sharon and Dan are excellent hosts!
Abigail House Bed and Breakfast
Abigail House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Danville.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a gift shop at the property.Pottsville is 29 miles from Abigail House B&B, and Williamsport is 28 miles from the property. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 53 miles away.
- The Abigail House is AMAZING on so many levels: exquisitely designed and richly appointed accommodations, generous and friendly hospitality, immaculately clean and comfortable room and common areas, historically interesting and inspiring, scrumptious breakfast offerings and service, beautiful gift shop, so many conveniences all with a special touch of class and elegance. Go. Stay. Shop. ENJOY!!!
- Christmas decorations are different every year and are incredible. This year the breakfast buffet was outstanding!
- What a gem! Outstanding accommodations and wonderful hospitality – it’s a must!!!
- The house is a beautifully renovated Victorian style house. I loved the room. The bed was very comfortable. There was baked goods for us and drinks in a fridge. Breakfast was tasty and the staff was wonderful! It’s in the middle of the country and there didn’t look like there was a lot to do in the area. We were stopping on the way through. Would definitely stay again if in the area.
- Rooms were beautiful, staff was welcoming, breakfast was fantastic.
The Inn at Turkey Hill
The Inn at Turkey Hill is located in Bloomsburg, just 26 miles from Pottsville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 42 miles from The Inn at Turkey Hill.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lime Ridge Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lime Ridge Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lime Ridge Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lime Ridge Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!