5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Le Portage Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Le Portage Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Le Portage Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Le Portage Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Le Portage Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Le Portage Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Le Portage Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Le Portage Quebec:
Le Nid de L’Anse
Le Nid de L’Anse is located in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean, just 22 miles from Tadoussac. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms have a shared bathroom.This bed and breakfast has ski-to-door access and bike rental is available.
- Excellent location right on the Saguenay fjord, beautiful view, welcoming host. Stayed two nights to travel for my son’s ski race and visit the area. I’ll be back in the summer.
the owner is very nice and welcoming.
There is a little living room in the common areas upstairs with a couch that was quite confortable to hang out in.
Homemade breakfast, you eat at a communal table with other guests.
- Super host.Really makes you feel welcome.very good knowledge about the area.
- Good breakfast. Very nice host. Gilles is great guy. 25 min walk is a great restaurant Le Bistro with outside tables and view over the ford.
Lovely breakfasts cooked by our host Gilles (inc blueberry pancakes!)
Gilles in very warm, interesting and helpful, we loved his company.
Great recommendations for lovely walks to the waterfall and along the river.
Chambre du Fjord
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre du Fjord offers accommodations in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean, just 22 miles from Tadoussac. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or lake. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking.
- Really beautiful area. Super close to activities! Nice clean house. The owner is very sweet and helpful.
- Emplacement ideal sur l anse st jean. Proche des randonnées et activités Hôte sympathique et accueillant on a eu droit à une brioche et des crêpes au sirop d’érable faites maison. Chambre et sanitaires propres.
- L’accueil du propriétaire, les échanges et la situation. Une vue magnifique sur le fjord.
Très belle vue et les terrasse.
Accueil et tranquillité étape
- Le chalet de Gary est superbe et agréable à vivre .Nous avons été très bien accueilli et avons pu utiliser la cuisine .très belle experience nous la recommandons vivement
Escale au Presbytère B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Escale au Presbytère B&B offers accommodations in Petit-Saguenay, just 17 miles from Tadoussac. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- the ambiance was very amiable, tranquillity and space
- Lovely B&B in Petit Saguenay. The hostess is super friendly and welcoming and the area absolutely beautiful. The room is nice and the breakfast will fill your stomach to the brim.
Très bon accueil, chambres spacieuses et agréables , propreté des lieux , petit déjeuner excellent et copieux.
Tout proche du Fjord.
Et aussi, un grand merci à Clara et son époux qui nous ont aidés à résoudre très rapidement un problème avec notre véhicule.
- Eine nette, gut und liebevoll dekorierte Pension neben dem Fluss und bei der Kirche. Die nette und sehr freundliche Gastgeberin Clara hat uns die Küche, gemeinsamen Raum und unser gemütlich ausgestattetes großes Zimmer gezeigt. Sehr gutes WLAN. Am Morgen hat es ein hervorragendes Frühstück gegeben: Obst, Saft, heiße Getränke, verschiedene Toasts, Auswahl an verschiedenen Sorten von hausgemachter Marmelade. Dazu durfte man sich unter 3 Frühstücksangeboten eins wählen. Wir können diese Pension gut empfehlen.
- La chambre est spacieuse, l’hôte est super sympa; Le quai de petit saguenay est à moins de 5 minutes en voiture
Featuring free WiFi, Gîte Marie-Claire offers accommodations in Petit-Saguenay, just 17 miles from Tadoussac. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking.
- Delicious home cooked breakfast, very comfortable bed and view of the mountain from the porch of the room. Wonderful host. It is a quaint bed and breakfast in the beautiful village of Petit Saguanay. The whole village is surrounded by mountains. Everything was just perfect. would go back again.
The hostess was very welcoming and was trying to be helpful, had various maps of the area.
- Warm staff service/host family (Mrs Marie-Claire and Mr. Viater).
The owners are also the lonely staff and they welcome us very cordially and warmly ! They serve also excellent breakfasts !
Perfect for those who’re searching a calm and quite place, and seek to enjoy nature and campaign !
- L’accueil juste “exemplaire” et petit déjeuné délicieux
B&B Les Deux Pignons
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Les Deux Pignons offers accommodations in Petit-Saguenay. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are provided. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ski equipment is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Regine spoke hardly any English. She was was most helpful though and tried very hard and we were able to communicate.. Breakfast was excellent.
- Very pleasant lady at B&B. Great view around the perimeter.
- Very charming B&B on Petit Saguenay River, with many sights nearby including view of the fjord a short drive away, hiking, salmon ladder at a waterfall. Regine the hostess is delightful and very willing to give advice about the area. Breakfast was excellent, with choice of crepes or eggs.
- Excellent stay. Very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast.
- Superb bed, and the finest breakfasts you could imagine. The hostess was very helpful with recommendations and accommodating to our special diet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Le Portage Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Le Portage Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Le Portage Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Le Portage Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!