5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Las Pozas Guerrero – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Pozas Guerrero is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Las Pozas Guerrero. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Pozas Guerrero. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Pozas Guerrero. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Las Pozas Guerrero right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Las Pozas Guerrero with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Las Pozas Guerrero:
Hacienda La Rusa B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Hacienda La Rusa B&B is located in Barra de Potosi, just 10 miles from Zihuatanejo.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.Ixtapa is 14 miles from Hacienda La Rusa B&B, and Troncones is 25 miles away.
- The place was fabulous, the owners were fabulous, the location was fabulous!! What more could you want and I very much pleased my partner!!!
The hosts, Staysa and Mike, we extremely welcoming, and Staysa took us on a wonderful kayak trip to nearby lagoon. Breakfast was always delicious and we were also given nightly sweet treats.
Our bungalow was spacious, and our private deck was right on the lap pool. Not only was Hacienda La Rusa tranquil and a great place to relax, the beach is just steps out the back door.
Barra de Potosi is a great vacation spot if you are looking more for relaxation than partying. The beach is expansive and it’s not hard to find an area of the beach to have all to yourself!
- An exquisite place, beautifully decorated, all the bungalows are huge and different with excellent bedding and furnished with taste, lots of places to lounge around whether at the2 pools or at a terrace overlooking the sea. But even better than the place are the hosts who truly care about making your stay the best it can be. We felt cared for and appreciated- Mike and Stasya take so much pride in their house and their village, they showed us around and we liked how they contribute to the economy and the welfare of the villagers and the animals. We have traveled the world and Hacienda La Rusa is in my top 3 places. Couldn’t recommend more – you’re in for a treat!!
- The extra sweets and treats, coffee available at all times, this resort is exceptional
- Stasya and Mike are outstanding people! They made us feel comfortable and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable and filled with the just the right amount of activities.
Hotel Paradise Lagoon
This hotel is in Reserva Ecologica and is within a 5-minute drive of the Ixtapa Zihuatanejo International Airport. The hotel offers an airport shuttle and cozy rooms with tile floors.Paradise Lagoon Hotel rooms include satellite TV and air conditioning. Guests can request a wake up call from the front desk.The Hotel Paradise Lagoon guests can swim in the outdoor pool or have a cook out at the barbecue facilities. For a quick meal guests can dine in the restaurant.The Paradise Lagoon has garden and air conditioning creating a relaxing environment inside and outside.
- El “lago” con los cocodrilos, la cama esta súper cómoda y bonita y la alberca
- La amabilidad del personal. Al ofrece lo elemental cuando tu itinerario es estar fuera por el día y descanso por la noche.
- Nada, la realidad esta muy lejos de los Fotos que publican!!
- Cerca de la naturaleza y de las playas. Atención personalizada y privacidad.
- El hotel es muy tranquilo x q está un poco alejado de la carretera
Hotel Cinco Sentidos Adult Only
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Zihuatanejo, 5 miles from Ixtapa, Hotel Cinco Sentidos Adult Only features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Casa Arcoiris Zihuatanejo
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Zihuatanejo in the region of Guerrero, 5 miles from Ixtapa, Casa Arcoiris Zihuatanejo features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Casa Candiles Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Candiles Inn offers accommodations in Ixtapa. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Zihuatanejo is 2.7 miles from Casa Candiles Inn, and Troncones is 12 miles from the property.
- Roberto is a wonderful and thoughtful host. Breakfasts were always delicious and unique every day. Our room and all the common areas were very spacious and clean. The pool, outdoor area and the rooftop patio were great places to relax. I miss being there already!
- My wife and I got back from Ixtapa last night. Our stay at Casa Candiles Inn was amazing and I recommend it for everyone who wants romance, relaxation and comfort. It was our own private hotel as we were the only ones there and the Inn only hosts, at most, six adults at a time. Roberto and Miguel were attentive and knowledgeable hosts. Their attention to detail is wonderful. Breakfasts were beautifully served, varied and plentiful. The pool is perfect for a small inn, the grounds gorgeous, the rooftop lounge perfect for sun. Our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable — and made up freshly every day. We always felt safe both on the grounds and in the area. It was a perfect place for a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
- Ten minutes after I booked my room I received a call from Roberto. The purpose of this was to make sure he got to know his guests before they arrived so that all our needs were met upon arrival. WOW – that has never happened to me before. In fact I got 2 calls. It was like I had a new best friend that I was going to visit for Christmas. Breakfast was a surprise each day, and I can’t get over Bob’s great sense of humour. Miguel was very attentive and helpful as well. Great team for making us feel right at home in a tropical paradise. I felt so spoiled and special.
Great location, comfort and style
Roberto is just an excellent host really recommend this place food is great !!! service is tops 10 out of 10 !
- One night in heaven best describes my stay in Roberto’s beautiful and unique Inn. Impeccable service ala Miguel from the moment I arrived, the decor was tasteful and artistic, the gardens and grounds and pond and pool meticulously maintained…the whole visit was sublime and my every need was met.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Las Pozas Guerrero Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Las Pozas Guerrero to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Las Pozas Guerrero but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Las Pozas Guerrero. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!