5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Larteme Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Larteme Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Larteme Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larteme Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larteme Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Larteme Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Larteme Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Larteme Cantabria:
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Each of the La Venta’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and original furnishings. All rooms have heating and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the Quijas’ dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a TV, or on the property’s terrace. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed here.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for hiking and cycling. Saja Nature Reserve is approximately 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Picos de Europa National Park is less than 37 mi away. Santander can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- Very good location for Santander and the Picos. Also very good value for money including breakfast. Comfortable quiet hotel, very well decorated. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel restaurant closed as out of season, however just a couple minutes walk there are eating places and we enjoyed our meal out too.
- La ubicación, cerca de la salida hacia la autovia, pero aún así tranquilo.
- La cama perfecta, y el resto de las instalaciones aceptables y los dueños muy atentos.
- El trato de Noelia de 10, así cómo la habitación que nos facilitó. La ubicación y el servicio de restaurante muy buenos también
- La calidez con la q nos recibieron, La Sra Mary su hija Noelia y su esposo… fue increible nos sentimos en casa.. les estamos muy agradecidos y sin duda volveremos para estar mas dias, El lugar es hermoso y las habitaciones clasicas muy bonitas, el restaurante muy bien.. me faltan palabras para describir la emocion y el buen sabor de boca q nos llevamos… pronto regresaremos sin duda alguna
La Arboleda Habitaciones
Some units include a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, snorkeling and windsurfing.Llanes is 11 mi from La Arboleda Habitaciones, while Potes is 16 mi away. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
Apologies for previous review, wrong place!
This was a lovely place to stsy
- Great space. Soco picked me up in town and took me back for dinner!
- The hostess was as gracious and helpful as Marcela at La Casona de Sarria. She was welcoming and made us feel at home.
- The owner was very kind. She gave us a lift back into town so we could have dinner! You don’t have to backtrack if doing the Camino.
- Excellent value for money & a really charming & helpful owner
- Apologies for previous review, wrong place!
Posada Santa Juliana
Each rustic room at La Posada Santa Juliana has wooden floors and stone finishes. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in nearby restaurants. There is also a lounge with a TV.The beaches around Comillas are approximately 12 mi from the Santa Juliana, while Torrelavega is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and its ferry terminal are less than 19 mi from the guest house.
- A very quaint hotel in a lovely medieval town on the northern route of the Camino Santiago. The town is a prime tourist draw and the area is lined with small stores and restaurants. The establishment is super clean, with decent sized rooms and nice simple furnishings. Quite comfy bed. Really appreciatedit’s proximity to the above mentioned route and all services!
- The actual room was in a great location & nice facility.
- Very comfortable, with large bathroom. Spotlessly clean. The position of accommodation could not be better.
Nice room in an amazing if slightly Disneyesque location, pedestrianised cobbled streets, this is pure tourism in spades, feels like a film set wherever you look, but not in completely awful way.
When picking up the key look for Calle Revolgo, the key is collected from the hotel: La Casona de Revolgo.
- A nice and authentic place. Goes well with the romantic village.
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. Casa Jesus Muddyboots provides some rooms with mountain views, and each room includes a electric tea pot. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Correpoco, like cycling and hiking.Santander is 31 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots. Santander Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- lLovely house, spotless. Our hosts were out to greet us before I was off the bike’ exceptional room and a welcome coffee. The nearby restaurant was closed on the day we visited so Mike ran us up the mountain to another that I would like to revisit one day. Good breakfast
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
- Nice stop over point. And the owners have a wealth of local knowledge and offer walking trips
Brenda and Michael very welcoming and font of local knowledge and history. Breakfast served in conservatory overlooking garden where a variety of different birds visited the bird table daily. Good secure parking.
Excellent family run restaurant and bar within walking distance.
Casa marte doble
At the bed and breakfast, each room is equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander is 15 miles from Casa Marte Doble, while Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 13 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Larteme Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Larteme Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Larteme Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Larteme Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!