5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lantaño Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lantaño Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lantaño Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lantaño Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lantaño Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lantaño Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lantaño Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lantaño Galicia:
A Pedreira Hotel is decorated in traditional country style, and all heated rooms come with a satellite TV. There is a work desk, and the private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax on the sun terrace in the garden, or in the hotel library. There is a children’s play area, and the A Pedreira has barbecue facilities.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. The hotel has easy access to the AP-9 Motorway, and Vigo and the Portuguese border are under an hour’s drive away.
- Good relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Beautiful surroundings both in and outside the hotel. Dinner variable, economical and good quality served in a stylish salon. Exceptional staff
- Very comfortable bed. Friendly staff.Good breakfast. Lovely garden and pool.
- Exceptional quality of service, very friendly staff. Restaurant is excellent too.
- nos permitieron salir más tarde de la hora porque habíamos tenido una boda y aún así nos dieron de desayunar y repusieron el Bufet todas las veces q quisimos
- Das Anwesen ist wirklich unglaublich schön und ruhig!
Casa da Posta de Valmaior
This property offers heated rooms and apartments, including bed linen and towels. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer.Featuring a private entrance, all apartments have a seating area with a sofa, dining table and fireplace. The private bathrooms include a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchen or kitchenette is equipped with an oven, microwave, and coffee machine. There is a private terrace with outdoor furniture.The property offers free bicycles, a shared lounge, games room and a tour desk. Breakfast includes homemade pastries and fresh produce. There is free private parking available.This country house is 27 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- Beautiful original stone home, renovated with every detail considered. High quality weatherproof windows, polished fixtures, homemade pastries, monogrammed high quality linens, super comfortable mattress, hearth with fire always warming, and host that was professional and kind. Local restaurant/bar popular with locals is an easy 10 min. walk.
- Was Home-like, every morning 2 home made cakes for breakfast!
- Great owners great location great place highly recommended
- Nice place, high quality with nice host family. Good restaurant advice within walking distance.
- A beautiful and tranquil place with great caring owners who treat you like you are family Very highly recommend great place great owners great breakfast
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a desk. Each room comes with a coffee machine, while selected rooms include a terrace and others also offer mountain views. The rooms at Habitaciones Pontevedra come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from Habitaciones Pontevedra.
- When I’m was there no body open the door.call the hotel number no body answer the phone because no body is there and this Place was sutdown.
- Fuimos un matrimonio con un niño y un perro. La casa está en un barrio de las afueras de Pontevedra. La señora encargada de atendernos fue todo amabilidad. No nos pusieron ninguna pega con el perro. La casa es enorme y bien cuidada. Nos sorprendió muy gratamente. Una estancia genial. Barrio residencial muy tranquilo y sin ruidos
- Nos alojamos dos adultos, un bebé y un perrito pequeño. Es una casa enorme y muy bonita. Nuestra habitación era muy amplia, y el baño era independiente, muy amplio también. Tenía hidromasaje el cual no funcionaba, pero tampoco era algo que necesitáramos. Se podía aparcar dentro de la vivienda, aunque aparcamos en la calle, en la misma puerta, ya que llegábamos tarde por las noches, para no molestar a los demás alojados. En todo nuestro viaje reservamos al menos 5 alojamientos, y sin duda este fue el mejor. Para repetir.
- Desde luego la casa tenía mucho potencial, sin duda las zonas comunes son de notable alto, muy buen tamaño, con todo lo necesario y con buena apariencia. La habitación y el baño privado también tenían buen tamaño, podemos destacar también la atención por parte del personal que aunque en un primer momento hubo confusión, supieron salir adelante y ser realmente amables y atentos con nosotros. Buena zona además de muy tranquila, facilidad para aparcar en la misma calle o incluso dentro de la finca donde disponen de espacio suficiente como para aparcar entre 4 y 6 vehículos. Destacar el gran potencial que creemos que tiene la propiedad si realmente se ponen las pilas y lo gestionan de un modo mejor.
- Ideal para pessoas que buscam um lugar tranquilo e afastado do centro da cidade. Os quartos possuem frigobar, microondas e tostadora (muito bom!!!). Também há uma cozinha e lavadora de roupas que podemos usar. Da casa ao cento caminhando sao uns 3km beirando o rio (muito bonito).
Pazo a Capitana
The elegant rooms at Pazo a Capitana feature traditional décor. They are heated and come with plasma TV, telephone and full private bathroom.The property serves breakfast and there is also a bar-cafeteria and lounge area. Outside, there is a spacious terrace, ponds and streams which flow down through an abandoned mine.Pazo a Capitana offers visits and tastings at its Albariño winery and it is set 5 minutes’ walk from the Port. The Fefiñáns Palace within the Plaza Fefiñáns Square is 2,450 feet away.The beautiful beaches of the Rías Baixas are within a few miles and the estate is 31 mi from Vigo. Santiago de Compostel is 50 minutes’ drive away.
A lovely property, exceptionally clean and comfortable. The rooms were very relaxing.
The property is located on a vineyard and is very tranquil. We had a small wine tasting on our arrival which was a nice touch.
The breakfast was great, everything you could expect.
Would love to return some day.
- Fabulous setting and great location. Wonderfully peaceful. Excellent service – great wine! Outstanding breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast. Very interesting and attractive property.
- Very helpful staff. Lovely courtyard and grounds where they grow the grapes for making their own famous Albariño white wine. We were given a free bottle to sample. Breakfast is excellent with fried eggs and bacon as part of the choice. Location is just a few minutes down the road to the sea. Cambados has a bus station which you can get to from Santiago bus station. And it costs only about 5 euros. Lovely little town though like many places in July and August will get very busy.
- Beautiful building, with a gorgeous courtyard. Vineyards behind with an array of different birds out the back, including peacocks! didn’t get to taste their wine, which was disappointing but we were hardly on site. The old town is interesting with good restaurants and choice. We used Cambados to tour the region (in 48 hours!!). This accommodation was excellent and a short stroll into the village of Cambados. Good parking available.
- A lovely property, exceptionally clean and comfortable. The rooms were very relaxing.
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a desk. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Madeinfofan, including cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the accommodation. Vigo Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Exceptionally clean and comfortable stay with remarkable attention to detail.
The location is divine and set in a tiny vineyard / farming village that is tranquil and tempts one to stay on longer with great historical attractions and incredible nature walks close by.
The warm and inviting hosts stay on the property and are very helpful and attentive. Monica works in the travel industry and is happy to share her wealth of local knowledge.
Water from the local spring couldn’t be more delicious and the breakfasts of local produce are to die for!
I am looking forward to returning.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Nice home made breakfast. Great location. Very informative re the local area. A nice base up in the mountains. Excellent terrace. Nice gardens and a hammock to relax in. Lovely friendly dogs.
- El desayuno es buenísimo, la casa rural un encanto y muy cuidada, y el trato que hemos recibido de Juan y Mónica te hace sentir como en casa.
- La hospitalidad de Juan, nos hizo sentir como en casa, el desayuno impresionante, las vistas, la tranquilidad del lugar, todo, sin duda volveremos!!
Lo mejor el desayuno… increíble
Sitio muy tranquilo pero muy accesible
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable stay with remarkable attention to detail.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lantaño Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lantaño Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lantaño Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lantaño Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!