5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Tercia Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Tercia Murcia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Tercia Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Tercia Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Tercia Murcia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Tercia Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Tercia Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Tercia Murcia:
Casablanca Bed and Breakfast
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Casablanca Bed and Breakfast also have a mountain view. Guest rooms come with a seating area.The property has a hot tub. A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Murcia is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Torrevieja is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- simply amazing!!!!!! the place, the host, the room…everything was perfect! feelin HOME in little paradise! everyone should plan a stay here at least once in a lifetime!
Nice experience – Used for a stop over for a meeting the next day.
The only thing missing was a glass for a drink or water?
The gentleman stayed up to gone 11 for me as i was late lander – He answered the phone when i called for assistance with directions
Would happily recommend to others – use with confidence
- People were really friendly and helpful. Lovely facilities although the jacuzzi was barely warm. Pool was great-breakfast was great-parking excellent-room lovely-views amazing. Really very helpful hosts who did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable.
- Warm welcome, nice pool & dog friendly. Lots of space & excellent shower!
The whole place was lovely. We had a room on the second floor with a big terrace outside and above with great 360º view. The room was very clean and bright, and the bathroom was HUGE. Very nice swimming pool too, though we never had a chance to try the bar in the end.
We brought the cat with us and the cat had a great time playing hide and seek between the cactus and lemon trees in the yard.
The place was surrounded by orange fields, maybe not that easy to find but in exchange you have beautiful quiet nights.
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a closet. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and some units at Punta Calera have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Murcia is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Torrevieja is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 1.2 miles from Punta Calera.
No reviews yet.
Posada Chloe Santiago
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave.Murcia is 21 miles from Posada Chloe Santiago. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Riad Azure
Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. The Riad Azure features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cartagena is 24.9 miles from The Riad Azure, while La Manga del Mar Menor is 20.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 11.8 miles from The Riad Azure.
- The room, breakfast, pool. The property was clean and lovely. The host, Filip, was welcoming and very helpful. he replied immediately to all our messages prior to our arrival and picked us us from the airport which was much cheaper than ordering taxi. He prepared amazing breakfasts and made sure we have our privacy and feel comfortable at his home. We only stand for three nights but we couldn’t chose better place to relax.
room very comfortable.
excellent quality and variety of breakfast food
attention to detail
Felt totally spoilt from the moment we set foot into this Morrocan themed B&B! Such a special place and our host was so attentive and kind.
- From the moment we arrived the owners could t be more helpful!! Beautiful surroundings, clean, we’ll equip the and tranquil!! A hidden gem !!
- Good service, very nice different breakfast, good privacy. Thanks.
Casa Lanjaron B&B
Rooms at Casa Lanjaron B&B come with a shared or private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. They all have a fan, wardrobe and furnished patio. Bed linen and towels are provided while air conditioning is available at an extra cost.A full English breakfast is served every morning at Casa Lanjaron B&B and you can also find a selection of bars, restaurants and shops in a short walking distance.Casa Lanjaron B&B has a common lounge area with a flat-screen TV with English channels, DVD player and a large selection of books. Murcia Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Torrevieja in 15 minutes by car.
- Every thing was excellent ànd breakfast was great . very helpful and nice people
- Felt very welcome, lovely fresh food cooked well. The surrounding were clean bright & airy. There is a guest kitchen & lounge which was a bonus. The gardens are lovely with seating in the shade or sun and the pool was very inviting. Lawrie & Maggie are ideal hosts it was like visiting friends.
Excellent service all round, don’t have any criticism at all. Host were very friendly and always helpful.
Excellent Breakfast and tea/coffe provided and available all day.
- We have absolutely no complaints about this place. very welcoming, comfortable, secure and one of the best breakfasts we have encountered!
December 2017. A very well presented B&B with comfortable accommadation. We had a cooked breakfast. I had a Scottish and OH had an English. There was a LOT of food. We did not eat all that we could have as we were both full 🙂
Our hosts (Mags and Lawrie) were very friendly and knowledgable about the area. We will definitely return if we are in the area again, without question.
Thanks a lot
Steve and Sue
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Tercia Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Tercia Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Tercia Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Tercia Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!