5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Ese San José – Top Hotel Reviews
La Ese San José is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Ese San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Ese San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Ese San José. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Ese San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Ese San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Ese San José:
Dantica Cloud Forest Lodge
Located in Providencia, 27 miles from Manuel Antonio, Dantica Cloud Forest Lodge features a playground and hot tub. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.San José is 31 miles from Cloud Forest Lodge, and Playa Hermosa is 20 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 35 miles away.
the location was beautiful and our room #2 had a great view and was close to breakfast and dinner, it is a very special place in the morning we were close to the quetzal and in there
own space are a lot of birds to see and hear. excellent for birdlovers.
The large windows in the rooms are lovely. The small fireplaces in each room are also nice. Our room was large and we had a nice outside sitting area. Each room had a flashlight which was a nice touch. We were a group of six and two couples stayed in the two bedroom bungalow which had ample space and nice windows.
We were able to set up a tour to see quetzals through the hotel. Our guide, Carlos, was good and the price was reasonable. The hotel provided transportation for us too.
- The facility was amazing, every staff member we encountered was friendly, more than helpful, and patient with our faltering Spanish (and encouraged us for trying 🙂 ) Views, trails, excursions; total package.
Gorgeous location with 3.5 miles of hiking trails downhill to the river through the jungle. It’s a totally different perspective of CR, and was quite chilly.
Very accommodating staff, happy to fix us a vegan meal upon request.
- Amazing place with incredible views of the mountains, the bedroom was right on the middle of the forest and had an amazing bathtub with a view!! A very quiet place, perfect to relax.
- the location was beautiful and our room #2 had a great view and was close to breakfast and dinner, it is a very special place in the morning we were close to the quetzal and in there
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Quinta Heliconia is located in Barú in the region of Puntarenas, just 25 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from Quinta Heliconia, and Quepos is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location surrounded by the jungle with a view of the ocean. A very private get-away. No air conditioning or tv, but the quality of the room, bathroom, pool, walking paths more than make up for it. Highly recommend 4wheel drive to get there. Near water falls.
- Absolutely beautiful setting. Mattie is very gracious and her home is lovely. The views are amazing. If you want to get away, this meets that expectation.
- The owner is fantastic, super kind and helpful. The breakfast was outstanding. The pool is amazing, super clean and the property is quite big. I do recommend this place.
- We loved everything about Quinta Heliconia. Everything! Just go. Words cannot describe it…
We were perfectly welcomed and could enjoy a lot this beautiful place, the view over the hills up to the sea, the awsome pool, the very well designed and large room including superb bathroom and not to forget the delicious breakfast.
It was a pleaure to exchange experiences about traveling and live with Maite who made sure that we had a perfect last day and night at Costa Rica.
Mercy beaucoup, c’etait une grande plaisir de rester chez vous, Maite!!!
La Ceiba Ecoadventures
Located in Platanillo in the region of San José, 26 miles from Manuel Antonio, La Ceiba Ecoadventures features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from La Ceiba Ecoadventures, and Quepos is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 32 miles from La Ceiba Ecoadventures.
- All the staff was very helpful and friendly. Randall especially went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable.
- The owners were super friendly and they let me check out later so I could sleep more.
- Loved the location. Exactly what we were looking for. Our cabin was in the middle of the jungle. Close to three waterfalls. Enjoyed swimming in the natural pools.
- Good staff, food, and part of the facility is very basic and part is high end.
- It is very secluded and quiet. The staff is super nice and accommodating. The cabin is spacious and there is an outside kitchen to use for longer stays.
Casa de tranquilidad
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Casa de tranquilidad offers accommodations in Tinamaste, just 27 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Playa Hermosa is 9 miles from Casa de tranquilidad, and Quepos is 27 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Blue Heaven Rendezvous
Featuring free WiFi, Blue Heaven Rendezvous offers accommodations in Tumbas, just 28 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from Blue Heaven Rendezvous, and Quepos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 30 miles from Blue Heaven Rendezvous.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Ese San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Ese San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Ese San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Ese San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!