5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Caldera Salta Province – Top Hotel Reviews
La Caldera Salta Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Caldera Salta Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Caldera Salta Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Caldera Salta Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Caldera Salta Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Caldera Salta Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Caldera Salta Province:
Hostal El Ensueño del Coquena
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Ensueño del Coquena offers accommodations in San Lorenzo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Salta is 8 miles from Hostal El Ensueño del Coquena, and La Merced is 19 miles from the property. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Casa Hernández
Located in San Lorenzo, 6 miles from Salta, B&B Casa Hernández features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 8 miles from B&B Casa Hernández.
- Excellent hosts in every way. A most enjoyable stay and highly recommended to others.
- We were looking for a relaxing place to unwind after our extended trip and Casa Hernandez offered exactly that. Felt at ease, slept well and good vibe as Alex and Rijke are fantastic hosts and kind souls. Tastefully designed rooms blending their European heritage and indigenous artworks, and room rates are of great good value. Don’t miss it.
- I loved staying here. Alex and Rijkje were so friendly, welcoming, helpful and hospitable it was like staying at a friend’s house. The house is beautiful decorated, homely and comfortable. Breakfast was yum. Overall I would highly recommend staying here.
- Friendly and accommodating owner. Love the home made bread for breakfast.
- Reike and Alex are phenomenal hosts they will provide you with VIP attention at all times. The property is conveniently located few minutes outside of Salta. Spacious rooms, extremely quiet and lovely gardens..
Located in San Lorenzo in the region of Salta Province, 7 miles from Salta, Hotel Torrontes features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Las Chirimoyas
One of our top picks in Salta.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Las Chirimoyas is located in Salta in the region of Salta Province, just 14 miles from La Merced. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Las Chirimoyas.
- The hotel is conveniently located in a nice area of town. It is prettier in person than the pictures show. The dining area is quaint and next to a nice family room area that opens to a stone patio. The rooms are inviting and have an authentic Argentinian feel. The bed and linens were comfortable.
Lovely owners. Family feel. They really looked after us. Quiet location. In residential area. So quite far to town, need a car or taxi. Lovely pool area. Lovely breakfast. Clean crisp fresh linen.
A little gem of a hotel when you least expect it.
- es un hotel boutique pero al mismo tiempo como una casona bien Regional, lo que te hace sentir como en tu propia casa, las habitaciones son divinas y super limpias y los sommiers muy confortables. Esta muy bien ubicado y la vista del cerro desde la pileta es mas que pintoresca. La atencion de Jorge y las chicas del equipo de las Chirimoyas es excelente, los desayunos son abundantes y riquisimos. La verdad nos encanto, pero por sobre todas las cosas lo que mas nos sedujo es la calidad Humana y la buena energia del hotel y su gente. Solo nos quedo pendiente un asadito en el quincho 😉 por eso definitivamente vamos a Volver !!!!! Mi familia y yo lo super recomendamos!!!!!
Impecable todo. El desayuno completo y riquísimo. Limpieza en todas las instalaciones.wifi muy bien. Paisaje hermoso. Ubicación inmejorable. Las camas sublimes. Los dueños capitulo principal ya que nos hicieron sentir como en casa o mejor. Nos asesoraron y acompañaron en toda la estadía.
Mejor imposible! Ya estamos extrañando.
- Sauberes und schön eingerichtetes Zimmer, netter Besitzer und leckeres Frühstück. Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis im Vergleich zu anderen Unterkünften in Salta.
One of our best sellers in Salta! Located in Salta, 14 miles from La Merced, Malva Suite features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Lovely welcome by Sonia makes you feel at home in split second!
Malva suite has a lovely garden where you can relax and enjoy in a quiet surrounding, even through your are close to lost of things in Salta. Shopping centre is around the corner if you like to cook yourself. Beds are very nice, as well as the room, which also had an outside private patio. Kitchen is fully equiped, incl pots and pans.
It was perfect! The hostes are amazing! Very halpful and just gave us the best time
The place is luxery fantstic room. Grat place out door. U forget that u r in the midel of the towen
- Malva suites is a beautifull small hotel with friendly owners who are doing everything to make your stay optimal.
- Cómo el hijo de los encargados (a quienes no vimos jamás) se puso la 10 y nos asistió y ayudó como un campeón. Luego nos acompañó a la terminal y todo. Si venis a Bs. As reclamame una birra! Lindo patio para tomar sol y piletear.
- Aardig personeel, doen erg hun best. Prima zwembad en een prima ontbijt
- Lovely welcome by Sonia makes you feel at home in split second!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Caldera Salta Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Caldera Salta Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Caldera Salta Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Caldera Salta Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!