5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kviting Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Kviting Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kviting Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kviting Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kviting Rogaland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kviting Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kviting Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kviting Rogaland:
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Rooms include a private bathroom. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Stavanger is 21 miles from Norneshuset Overnatting. “Haugesund, Karmøy” Airport is 14 miles away.
Norneshuset gas everything you need. Rooms and furniture are old fashioned but that’s makes it ‘home-like’. New kitchen with all it needs. Very clean, both in the room, the kitchen and the livingroom. The lady who owns the place is an excellent host. Near the park and ‘city enter’. Will return to this place.
Tips: rent a car at the airport, makes it a lot easier to get around the island.
- Historisk spennende hus. Fantastisk beliggenhet. Flott uteområde. Utrolig hyggelig vertinne.
- Du lager din egen frokost, der er både brød og pålegg og det som trengs til en sunn og god frokost. Mange slags type drikker. Filterkaffe og pulverkaffe.
Til og med sykklene våre fikk plass inne I last kjeller.
- Vi kom lit sent fram , men blei møt av en veldig bli dame som tok seg tid til å fortelle om plassen og historien om huset. Å om alle mulighetene rundt. Rommet var rent å pent det samme var resten av felles rom. Anbefales på det sterkeste 🙂
- Norneshuset gas everything you need. Rooms and furniture are old fashioned but that’s makes it ‘home-like’. New kitchen with all it needs. Very clean, both in the room, the kitchen and the livingroom. The lady who owns the place is an excellent host. Near the park and ‘city enter’. Will return to this place.
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Lundins Sommerhotell also offer a sea view.The accommodation offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Lundins Sommerhotell, including cycling and hiking.Stavanger is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast. “Haugesund, Karmøy” Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Guest rooms at Gamlekaien-anno 1771 are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and canoeing.Stavanger is 21 miles from Gamlekaien-anno 1771, while Haugesund is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is “Haugesund, Karmøy”, 14 miles from the bed and breakfast, and the property offers a free shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Stavanger Bed & Breakfast
All rooms at Stavanger Bed & Breakfast have shared toilet facilities. Some have a private shower, while others have access to a shared one.Breakfast with homemade bread is served each morning. Free waffles and coffee are available every evening in the dining room.The ferry to the Lyse Fjord and the Pulpit Rock depart 1,650 feet from Bed & Breakfast Stavanger. Old Stavanger is a 10-minute walk away.
The staff was very helpful and polite.
The rooms are neat and clean.
- I traveled solo, and this was absolutely perfect for me. The staff was very helpful. I came in around 12.00 due to a late flight (I had informed Stavenger bed and breakfast about this.) I called the number and the lady got out of bed to check me in and answered all my questions at that hour even though she had to work at 6am the next morning! Don’t expect much, its a small room etc, but everything is clean and for me that’s all that matters.
very nice and friendly staff
free waffles in the evening
very close to the center
kitchen where you can cook your own meal
- 5 minute walk to the main area. The staff were very polite and helpful when I had questions about finding any nearby bars and supermarkets. This B&B isn’t exactly recreating the wheel but if you just want somewhere nice and simple to sleep overnight/keep your luggage whilst you go and explore than I 100% recommend here.
- The usual house inside is arranged like a ship – room-cabins, reception-bridge, dining-room-ward… Real Norwegian wafers in the evenings – mmmmmm, a dream! Charming harbor town. A paradise for the traveler.
- The staff was very helpful and polite.
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Every room includes a electric tea pot, while some rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms include a closet.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and vegetarian options.The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 7 miles from Darby’s Inn.
- We love Mr Paul & Mrs Darby’s hospitality. They were very welcoming and they made us feel at home. The breakfast is very delicious too.
- Very good bed, excellent breakfast in very nice surroundings
- Super friendly staff – and a general feel that is anything but generic!
- Great stay. Beautiful rooms and the most elegant dining room for breakfast. Great hosts that we truly enjoyed visiting with. Walking distance to everything but still in a quiet neighborhood.
- Wenche, Paul, and their daughter were lovely and so accommodating. Their home was beautiful and the breakfast was very good! I look forward to spending more time there some day!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kviting Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kviting Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kviting Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kviting Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!