5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Johnston Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Johnston Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Johnston Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Johnston Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Johnston Rhode Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Johnston Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Johnston Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Johnston Rhode Island:
Christopher Dodge House
One of our best sellers in Providence! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Christopher Dodge House offers accommodations in Providence. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newport is 24 miles from Christopher Dodge House, and Warwick is 9 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very nice breakfast, huge bed and the fireplace in the room adds nice ambience in the winter. The sitting room was also comfy and well stocked.
- Food was made to order and amenities included snacks and beverages
- The B and B was cozy and homey and old fashioned and made you feel like you were in another time where ppl talk to each other.
- Great location in the city, within walking distance to several attractions. The room was very comfortable and the staff was friendly and accommodating.
- Breakfast is wonderful. Comfortable chairs for reading.
3 Royal Waterfront Suites
3 Royal Waterfront Suites is located in Warwick, just 17 miles from Newport. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever laid in. Daneish was super nice and friendly and made us feel right at home.
- The bed was so soft and comfortable, we didn’t want to get up for Breakfast. Great place to stay for the view. The innkeeper was hospitable and nice. We will stay there again and recommend going in the spring time so we could stay outside and have our breakfast on the deck. Loved the swans and ducks floating by in the bay.
- Amazing stay, everything was perfect. Beautiful get away.
- Danish, our host, was an outstanding, interesting, thoughtful and engaging woman who we all enjoyed meeting.
- The spacious bedroom was lovely, with balcony overlooking the water.
Dye House Lofts
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dye House Lofts offers accommodations in Providence. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 6 miles from Dye House Lofts.
- The decor was beautiful, and it was quite spacious for a studio loft. The shower was very nice too and the provided shampoo, conditioner and body wash were amazing. The are is not particularly nice, but it’s not too far from downtown, we even walked there one day, it took us a bit, but we made a few stops along Broadway, so it was a nice day walk ( I would not dare to do a walk like that at night).
- Stay here! Our hosts were friendly and engaging, while still giving us plenty of space. The loft was artfully decorated and arranged, but also very comfortable. Our room even had fresh orchids waiting for us and was stocked with coffee. There was a very useful guide to Providence, carefully curated. This place is amazing!!
- The room was lovely, with items designed and produced by the hosts. The bed was enormous and very comfortable, nice linens. Nice ground coffee and breakfast items available even though stated that breakfast was not included. Loved the tour of the design studio and would have liked to be able to take some items home but luggage allowance did not let us! The local area is up and coming so does not look too attractive at first impression but was very convenient and had some good places to eat, etc. Easy drive into the city centre and Newport – a must see visit
- It was a unique place to stay which we loved. It was spacious with a very comfortable bed and the loft was very clean. We really appreciated the organic body products and having water, yogurt, etc. In the frig for us. The owners were very friendly and resourceful and so helpful in providing train schedules, great restaurants and cafes. We could walk to some restaurants. It is a very artistic and cool place to stay.
- It was on a semi quiet street right close to downtown providence but far enough that there wasnt a lot of traffic. And the staff was amazing!
Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Providence in the region of Rhode Island, just 20 miles from Newport.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house, with comfortable sitting rooms. Great breakfast (thanks, Joy) and cleaning (thanks, Susan). Bathroom was delightful (hot tub was VERY big). Room was comfortable, although very warm, due to unseasonably warm temperatures. Joy recommended nearby village, which was fun to explore, and had great restaurants. Very leisurely stay!
- The house was decorated with multiple antiques,very lovely, with large comfortable rooms. We were able to walk to a nice cafe for dinner.
- My room was beautifully furnished and the bed was extremely comfortable. The house is elegantly furnished and had a warm feeling even as I walked in the door for the first time. Breakfast was served on a lovely enclosed porch overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Great staff, great owner, great Inn, great all the way around.
- The staff was excellent, and the breakfast each morning was wonderful. It’s a beautiful property and my room was very comfortable.
Mrs Bees B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mrs Bees B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Quidnessett, just 12 miles from Newport. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Providence is 14 miles from Mrs Bees B&B, and Preston is 28 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Johnston Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Johnston Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Johnston Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Johnston Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!