5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Irurita Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Irurita Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Irurita Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Irurita Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Irurita Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Irurita Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Irurita Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Irurita Navarre:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Casa Rural Pikukoborda
B&B Casa Rural Pikukoborda is located in Lesaka and offers barbecue facilities. This property offers access to a terrace.The bed and breakfast includes 1 bedroom, a living room, and 1 bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or vegetarian options.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.San Sebastián is 24 mi from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- We came for a short break to celebrate my wife’s birthday and we wanted something rural but walkable to a restaurant.. Our intention had been to eat in Lesaka and walk back in the evening, but in the event we were so enthralled by the room, the view and the welcome that we decided to just get something in from the local supermarket and we ate on the terrace – at the end of March! We could not have asked for more – a wonderful experience and we hope to be back soon.
We loved the rural setting, the fabulous breakfast, the linen, the decor, the spaciousness of the living and sleeping room, the cleanliness and the friendly, happy and helpful host – Cristina.
The village of Lesaka added even more appeal to our stay, where we enjoyed several evening meals.
Ray and Jill Kent,
- Location is beautiful. Owner of the apartments is very friendly.
- La ubicación es excelente para pasar una estancia tranquila, además el lugar no esta lejos del centro y se puede ir perfectamente andando. La casa es muy bonita y el personal a su cargo encantador. Sin duda volvería a ir.
- Cristina y su maravillosa casa rural consiguen que sueltes todo el estrés y ansiedad que llevas encima y te relajes tan solo disfrutando de su alojamiento y su perfecto entorno, en pleno Valle de Baztán. Además, está a muy cerca de puntos de interés como San Sebastian, Elizondo, Zugarramurdi, Pamplona, Tolosa… Un sinfín de posibilidades en tu mano. Pero, si simplemente quieres descansar y desconectar, en Pikuko tienes todo lo que puedas necesitar. ¡Gracias, Cristina!
Bed and Breakfast
Larraenea Bed and Breakfast
Larraenea Bed and Breakfast provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.Each of the units features a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and a a hair dryer. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Larraenea Bed and Breakfast has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.San Sebastián is 24 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Everything – the host was wonderful, the house and room beautiful, the village lovely, the birdsong in the morning.
Comfortable bed and spacious room.
Well located near centre of town.
- Lovely room. Easy to walk about cute town. If you want to know the time every 15mins, lots of bells let you know.
- Such a beautiful place and Miate was the perfect hostess
- Had a bedroom with wooden beams. Fantastic view. Lesaka is a very pretty village.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Errebesena
Located in Espinal-Auzperri, Casa Rural Errebesena provides self-catering accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The property features garden views and is 25 miles from Pamplona.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a bidet and a shower.Guests can go hiking or relax in the garden.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Roncesvalles is 5 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Beautiful and welcoming home – privilege to stay there.
- Top line customer service, wonderful delicious dinner, very caring staff, clean facilities, sensitive to pilgrims’ needs.
- Very nice place, hall way like a meseum, antique furniture, oil paintings. ..super friendly owner!
- The beautiful garden/ flowers. The way the Albergue had been designed with no doors to slam in the night. It was clean.
- Rooms and bathroom are very clean. The staff (a very kind lady) takes care of everything diligently. A good stop on “el camino”
Bed and Breakfast
Alojamientos Acá y Allá
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Alojamientos Acá y Allá is located in Urdániz, 8.7 mi from Pamplona.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Alojamientos Acá y Allá features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include lockers and bike storage.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 mi from Alojamientos Acá y Allá, while Olite is 30 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 12 mi away.
- Our host was wonderful, great stay.. even better food! Would definitely stay again!
- We enjoyed this beautiful albergue just off the Camino. The dinner was spectacular!!
After a long day walking on the Camino , we were so glad to see a clean comfortable place with the use of a washing machine and dryer. Bonus is there is a swimming pool which we used.
but best of all was the home cooked meal of a delicious salad and the best flavoured chicken and roast potatoes of the trip. breakfast was included in price and the dinner was fantastic value for money at 10 euro with wine.
- Owners are very attentive, kind and caring to Pilgrims. Dinner was spectacular (chicken), even the salad was fabulous. This guy can cook.
- It is absolutly a gem on the Camino. The hostel only have 10 beds so book in advance. No need to find a restaurant. The host prepared a dinner a five star restaurant worty. Everything at this hostel are perfect. Don’t miss it.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Ecológica Kaaño Etxea
Offering rooms overlooking the mountains, Bed and Breakfast Kaaño Etxea is an ecological and organic country house with solar panels, decorated using the rules of Feng-Shui. Wired internet is available in public areas.Each room includes a rocking chair and a small desk. The private bathroom offers a shower. All rooms have access to a common lounge with a TV and mini library.The property can organize organic meals upon request. There are various hiking trails through the mountains and forest around this country house.Pamplona is 35 minutes’ drive from the Bed and Breakfast and San Sebastian can be reached within a 45-minute drive away.
- The unique setting , if that is what you are after , it is quite concealed in the forest , but that is the concept.The homemade food was delicious but also a bit pricey , still ok.The personal attention is indeed very far reaching , really sought contact to us , was very positive! Rooms are big and nicely decorated in an ecological way.
- The family running it are wonderful , it is a place where to relax , be environmentally friendly and wonder in the wild nature
The staff was very helpful and friendly with us and our dog, which usually pets are treated with less respect.
The room was big with a lovely view to the valley beneath us.
It was clean and supplied with extra blankets if needed.
The bathroom was perfect for two people, enough space for our things to be placed and also clean!
The house big, beautiful and in a very quiet area.
Last but not least, we had a full breakfast with variaty on ecological products.
I have to mention as well that the family that owns the place have their own ecological garden.
Recommend for people who would like to get what they pay for.
It is far away from the city, only small villages around but with very good access from the road.
- Idyllic self-sufficient eco-lodge surrounded by nature. Friendly and helpful family hosts. Pets welcome. Very comfortable.
- Alberta was such a lovely host. She cooked dinner for us, all fresh, local and bio. We truly felt inspired by our stay, even though it was short (only 1 night) we left completely reborn. Slept so good and felt completely zen! Also the breakfast was amazing. Also I did a Life Energy session with Alberta which was a WOW experience.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Irurita Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Irurita Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Irurita Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Irurita Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!