5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ilzarbe Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ilzarbe Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ilzarbe Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ilzarbe Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ilzarbe Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ilzarbe Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ilzarbe Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ilzarbe Navarre:
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Room Pamplona
Pensión Room Pamplona is conveniently located next to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Navarra’s University Hospital. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Pamplona.There is a communal area with fridge and microwave in this bed & breakfast. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Cleaning is done daily.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Pensión Room Pamplona offers other services like laundry or airport transportation for an extra cost.Public parking is possible at a location nearby for an extra cost. Pamplona is an hour’s drive from San Sebastián.
- The room and the common bath are well maintained and clean. The owner was a kind lady. The place is a good location, near bus stations, the Clinica of Universidad de Navarra is a five-minute walk. It has a chapel or oratorio with Mass in English on Sunday 5pm. There are restaurants around. The rent is a very good rate.
- The attention was excellent.the rooms clean and comfortable
- The lady who manages the pension was very nice. She waited until 22:00 to let me in and was very helpful in arranging a taxi the next day. All in, good value.
- The manager (owner?) is a lovely, lovely woman. She didn’t speak much English, but she was a wizard with the Google translate app. When I staggered in from walking the Camino de Santiago, she drew a cold beer for me before taking me to my room. She offered me some of the traditional Spanish tortilla. Very kind.
- Basic room, clean, big bathrooms, easy check-in and check-out
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Ecológica Kaaño Etxea
Offering rooms overlooking the mountains, Bed and Breakfast Kaaño Etxea is an ecological and organic country house with solar panels, decorated using the rules of Feng-Shui. Wired internet is available in public areas.Each room includes a rocking chair and a small desk. The private bathroom offers a shower. All rooms have access to a common lounge with a TV and mini library.The property can organize organic meals upon request. There are various hiking trails through the mountains and forest around this country house.Pamplona is 35 minutes’ drive from the Bed and Breakfast and San Sebastian can be reached within a 45-minute drive away.
- The unique setting , if that is what you are after , it is quite concealed in the forest , but that is the concept.The homemade food was delicious but also a bit pricey , still ok.The personal attention is indeed very far reaching , really sought contact to us , was very positive! Rooms are big and nicely decorated in an ecological way.
- The family running it are wonderful , it is a place where to relax , be environmentally friendly and wonder in the wild nature
The staff was very helpful and friendly with us and our dog, which usually pets are treated with less respect.
The room was big with a lovely view to the valley beneath us.
It was clean and supplied with extra blankets if needed.
The bathroom was perfect for two people, enough space for our things to be placed and also clean!
The house big, beautiful and in a very quiet area.
Last but not least, we had a full breakfast with variaty on ecological products.
I have to mention as well that the family that owns the place have their own ecological garden.
Recommend for people who would like to get what they pay for.
It is far away from the city, only small villages around but with very good access from the road.
- Idyllic self-sufficient eco-lodge surrounded by nature. Friendly and helpful family hosts. Pets welcome. Very comfortable.
- Alberta was such a lovely host. She cooked dinner for us, all fresh, local and bio. We truly felt inspired by our stay, even though it was short (only 1 night) we left completely reborn. Slept so good and felt completely zen! Also the breakfast was amazing. Also I did a Life Energy session with Alberta which was a WOW experience.
Bed and Breakfast
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Located in Muruzábal, El Jardín de Muruzábal provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided.The bed and breakfast has a playground.A bicycle rental service is available at El Jardín de Muruzábal.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I’ve almost finished my Camino and this place still remains in my memory as of the best albergues I stayed at. The owners were so warm and friendly and the food was amazing!!!
- Beautiful and very clean. Dinner was so delicious.
- The hosts were so warm and welcoming. The best place I’ve stayed on the Camino thus far. Excellent. Do make it a stop on your Camino Journey.
I absolutely loved the warm welcome and reception by Alicia, the general manager and probably the owner as well. After a long wet walk, I felt like I was coming to my very own warm and comfy home. I had not done a pilgrimage walk before and did not know what to expect in a pilgrims’ hostal; I was most pleasantly surprised. I would love to stay at Albergue Jardin de Muruzabal on a return trip. Mil gracias Alicia!!!!!1
San Antonio, Texas
- If we could have this pension at every stop on our Camino walk, we would be in heaven. The rooms are clean and spacious. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The pool is a super bonus at the end of a long walk. Dinner was delicious. Alicia and her husband have done such an excellent job making their place a perfect stopover along the Camino. I would have loved a layover day there!
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Baquedano is located in Murugarren. Free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Pamplona is 27 miles from the bed and breakfast. Pamplona Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Habitaciones e instalaciones nuevas, limpias y cuidadas. Decorado con detalle. Piscina (por la época no la hemos tocado), zona con futbolin, dardos y rana. Desayuno bien completo, con buen café y buen zumo. Personal atento y cordial. Y lo reseñado en la parte negativa, que también es positivo, todos los ingredientes para desconectar.
El personal genial la habitación muy bonita y la zona era preciosa.
Volvería a repetir
- Tanto la casa como la atención han sido estupendas. Fernando es atento y amable, de trato fácil. La casa es maravillosa, con varios espacios para la lectura o el descanso.
- La amplitud de la habitación y la cama que era muy confortable
- La casa es muy bonita. La habitación confortable y limpísima. Desayuno rico. Fernando amable. Hay cantidad de lugares cerca para visitar. El paisaje en otoño esta espectacular.
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión El Peregrino
Located in Larrasoaña, Pensión El Peregrino has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Pamplona is 10 miles from Pensión El Peregrino, while Roncesvalles is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The property was clean and fairly close to the Camino. The innkeeper was very accommodating.
- Small town off the Camino de Santiago…. I enjoyed the people and especially the host, Leonardo. He had many great stories and history of the region etc.
- Friendly staff, clean room, laundry service, good breakfast.
- Very welcoming. Clean, warm, comfortable. Great bed! Restaurant in town was closed so the proprietress cooked an excellent supper for us. Very friendly, very kind, helpful, and accommodating. I couldn’t have been more pleased to have stayed here. Highly recommend.
- I am allergic to eggs and gluten intolerant. To the best of my memory, there were no eggs served. Almost all of these places don’t try to cater to someone gluten intolerant.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ilzarbe Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ilzarbe Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ilzarbe Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ilzarbe Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!