5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Huarte Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Huarte Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Huarte Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huarte Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huarte Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Huarte Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Huarte Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Huarte Navarre:
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Room Pamplona
Pensión Room Pamplona is conveniently located next to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Navarra’s University Hospital. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Pamplona.There is a communal area with fridge and microwave in this bed & breakfast. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Cleaning is done daily.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Pensión Room Pamplona offers other services like laundry or airport transportation for an extra cost.Public parking is possible at a location nearby for an extra cost. Pamplona is an hour’s drive from San Sebastián.
- The room and the common bath are well maintained and clean. The owner was a kind lady. The place is a good location, near bus stations, the Clinica of Universidad de Navarra is a five-minute walk. It has a chapel or oratorio with Mass in English on Sunday 5pm. There are restaurants around. The rent is a very good rate.
- The attention was excellent.the rooms clean and comfortable
- The lady who manages the pension was very nice. She waited until 22:00 to let me in and was very helpful in arranging a taxi the next day. All in, good value.
- The manager (owner?) is a lovely, lovely woman. She didn’t speak much English, but she was a wizard with the Google translate app. When I staggered in from walking the Camino de Santiago, she drew a cold beer for me before taking me to my room. She offered me some of the traditional Spanish tortilla. Very kind.
- Basic room, clean, big bathrooms, easy check-in and check-out
Bed and Breakfast
Alojamientos Acá y Allá
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Alojamientos Acá y Allá is located in Urdániz, 8.7 mi from Pamplona.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Alojamientos Acá y Allá features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include lockers and bike storage.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 mi from Alojamientos Acá y Allá, while Olite is 30 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 12 mi away.
- We enjoyed this beautiful albergue just off the Camino. The dinner was spectacular!!
After a long day walking on the Camino , we were so glad to see a clean comfortable place with the use of a washing machine and dryer. Bonus is there is a swimming pool which we used.
but best of all was the home cooked meal of a delicious salad and the best flavoured chicken and roast potatoes of the trip. breakfast was included in price and the dinner was fantastic value for money at 10 euro with wine.
- Owners are very attentive, kind and caring to Pilgrims. Dinner was spectacular (chicken), even the salad was fabulous. This guy can cook.
- It is absolutly a gem on the Camino. The hostel only have 10 beds so book in advance. No need to find a restaurant. The host prepared a dinner a five star restaurant worty. Everything at this hostel are perfect. Don’t miss it.
- Amazing place near Camino de Santiago. Very friendly host, cooked best chicken in my life! Swimming pool clean and nice, very relaxing after 20 km walk.
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión El Peregrino
Located in Larrasoaña, Pensión El Peregrino has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Pamplona is 10 miles from Pensión El Peregrino, while Roncesvalles is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Small town off the Camino de Santiago…. I enjoyed the people and especially the host, Leonardo. He had many great stories and history of the region etc.
- Friendly staff, clean room, laundry service, good breakfast.
- Very welcoming. Clean, warm, comfortable. Great bed! Restaurant in town was closed so the proprietress cooked an excellent supper for us. Very friendly, very kind, helpful, and accommodating. I couldn’t have been more pleased to have stayed here. Highly recommend.
- I am allergic to eggs and gluten intolerant. To the best of my memory, there were no eggs served. Almost all of these places don’t try to cater to someone gluten intolerant.
- The owner was helpful and went out of his way to make sure we had a great breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Located in Muruzábal, El Jardín de Muruzábal provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided.The bed and breakfast has a playground.A bicycle rental service is available at El Jardín de Muruzábal.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I’ve almost finished my Camino and this place still remains in my memory as of the best albergues I stayed at. The owners were so warm and friendly and the food was amazing!!!
- Beautiful and very clean. Dinner was so delicious.
- The hosts were so warm and welcoming. The best place I’ve stayed on the Camino thus far. Excellent. Do make it a stop on your Camino Journey.
I absolutely loved the warm welcome and reception by Alicia, the general manager and probably the owner as well. After a long wet walk, I felt like I was coming to my very own warm and comfy home. I had not done a pilgrimage walk before and did not know what to expect in a pilgrims’ hostal; I was most pleasantly surprised. I would love to stay at Albergue Jardin de Muruzabal on a return trip. Mil gracias Alicia!!!!!1
San Antonio, Texas
- If we could have this pension at every stop on our Camino walk, we would be in heaven. The rooms are clean and spacious. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The pool is a super bonus at the end of a long walk. Dinner was delicious. Alicia and her husband have done such an excellent job making their place a perfect stopover along the Camino. I would have loved a layover day there!
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Errebesena
Located in Espinal-Auzperri, Casa Rural Errebesena provides self-catering accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The property features garden views and is 25 miles from Pamplona.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a bidet and a shower.Guests can go hiking or relax in the garden.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Roncesvalles is 5 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Beautiful and welcoming home – privilege to stay there.
- Top line customer service, wonderful delicious dinner, very caring staff, clean facilities, sensitive to pilgrims’ needs.
- Very nice place, hall way like a meseum, antique furniture, oil paintings. ..super friendly owner!
- The beautiful garden/ flowers. The way the Albergue had been designed with no doors to slam in the night. It was clean.
- Rooms and bathroom are very clean. The staff (a very kind lady) takes care of everything diligently. A good stop on “el camino”
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Huarte Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Huarte Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Huarte Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Huarte Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!