5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hospital Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hospital Aragon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hospital Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hospital Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hospital Aragon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hospital Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hospital Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hospital Aragon:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in the small town of Boltaña, a 5-minute walk from Ara River, Casa Cruz features rustic décor and offers rooms with heating. Free Wi-Fi is available.All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests will find a tourist guide of the area in each room. There is a shared lounge, CD player and a small reading area.Guests are offered continental breakfast, consisting of juice, fruit, toasts and muffins, coffee or tea, cheese and cold meats.The surrounding area is popular for mountain biking, hiking and other outdoor activities. Mediano Lako is 12 mi away and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- We had a fabulous time at Casa Cruz – Jorge and Ana were the nicest hosts and their Casa is really warm, welcoming and full of character. The rooms are large and very, very comfortable. Our group of six enjoyed a super breakfast in front of the wood-burning stove before heading off to walk and explore the local mountain trails. We will certainly be returning and are keen next time to try the mountain bikes available to rent. This place is a real gem!
The owners were amazing and made the stay very pleasant.They were super nice and gave us great tips for our stay.
The location is beautiful and the rooms are spacious. The hotel is located in an old house feeling very authentic.
Los dueños muy amables.
La habitación muy bonita..
- El hospedaje,, el trato, muy cuidado y muchísima atención..
La sensación de tranquilidad y relajación que transmitía la casa.
La limpieza de todo el general.
Y los dueños siempre atentos en todo momento, además de recomendarnos rutas a diario para visitar por la comarca.
Gracias a Jorge y a Ana, nos hicisteis sentir como en casa.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Central Pyrenees, on the fringe of Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve, Casa Palacín features a furnished terrace with table tennis and a small vegetable garden.This guest house with free Wi-Fi includes a seating area with a sofa and TV. There is a rustic fireplace in the dining room where meals are served.All rooms have central heating, satellite TV, and private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. Some feature a small private balcony, and 2 bedrooms include a spa bath. Towels and bed linen are provided.The village of Plan, with shops, restaurants, a swimming pool, and chemist’s, can be reached in 8 minutes by car. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling.
- Friendly people,fantastically picturesque location, big comfy room with view, big bathroom with spa, excellent dinner by cosy fireside.
Magnificient 300 years old house and unique renovated rooms in a beautiful remote village on the mountain side. Very warm hosts.
Very Big thanks to their lovely daughter Maria as she was trying very best to translate from Spanish ot English and make us feel very special.
Delicious homemade Dinner was served amazing three course menu (14Euro) including wine. We will remember this Absolutely delightful stay during our European motorcycle trip as one of the best places in the Pyrenees.
Thank you 🙂
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, clean and well maintained room. Amazing view. This was fantastic value for money.
- La amplitud de la habitación, el tamaño de la cama, la bañera de hidromasaje, la comida casera, la amabilidad.
- La atencion ha sido excelente , aunque estaría genial que cambiasen las almohadas.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden, Casa Marina has accommodations in Buerba with free WiFi and mountain views. The bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling and hiking.This bed and breakfast with garden views has a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Speaking Catalan, English and Spanish at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area.The bed and breakfast has a terrace. A bicycle rental service is available at Casa Marina.
- El trato personal de Judith y Jorge. Realmente te transmiten su amor por el lugar, la casa, las montañas… sin olvidarse de Mr Muskis, claro, un estupendo compañero de excursión. No es una casa más de turismo rural, aquí te sientes realmente como en tu propia casa. Los desayunos y las cenas totalmente caseros y más que suficientes. Judith se esfuerza para que todo sea perfecto. Marisol, Joaquín, Violeta, el General… todos pasamos en vuestra casa unos días preciosos. Gracias mil. Volveremos.
Sobretodo la amabilidad y hospitalidad de Judit, Jorge y Mr. Mosquis
El desayuno genial y la mermelada q hace Judit de Mora riquísima! Por no hablar de la sopa!
- El entorno es extraordinario, tranquilo, silencioso, perfecto para desconectar de la ciudad. Casa Marina es estupenda y la amabilidad y atención de Judith y Jorge hacen que te sientas como en tu propia casa.
El trato por parte de los propietarios es exquisito. Te hacen sentir como en casa. La cama comodísima y el desayuno muy bueno. Repetiré sin duda.
Mi mascota se sintió como en casa!!
- El trato inmejorable!!!el desayuno buenísimo. Te sientes como en casa
Bed and Breakfast
Surrounded by mountain views, Casa Allué offers rooms in Albella. Featuring a country style décor with wooden beams, this property includes free parking and free WiFi in public areas.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served at an extra cost. There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 20 mi from Casa Allué.
- The hosts were super helpful with information, they loaned us great binoculars and hats for bird watching and fantastic diverse walks in the beautiful region. The cooking was constantly at a very high standard.
Qualité + confort de la chambre (très bonne literie, douche chaude à toute heure);
Calme + vue extraordinaire sur les montagnes et la vallée (superbes couchers de soleil).
Gentillesse + disponibilité de Lucy et Simon
- La casa está situada en una pequeña aldea rodeada de naturaleza, tiene una zona común donde poder leer y relajarse, Lucy y Simon son geniales te harán sentir como en casa no dudéis en preguntarles donde salir de ruta conocen la zona a la perfección.
- El trato de Lucy y Simon excelente. La casa es muy bonita, agradable, bien decorada y tranquila.
El trato de Lucy y Simon es excepcional.
La casa está perfectamente ubicada para conocer diferentes sectores del parque nacional de Ordesa.
La tranquilidad y la desconexión están aseguradas.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Casa Gallán offers rooms and apartments with views of its gardens and the Broto Valley. Set in Sarvisé, it is a 45-minute drive from the ski slopes at Panticosa.Set in a charming stone property, Casa Gallán’s rooms have simple, traditional décor. All accommodations has free Wi-Fi, heating and a TV. The rooms offer views of the garden, the courtyard, or Broto Valley.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and snow shoeing. Ordesa y Monte Perdido Park is a 15-minute drive away.Buesa is 2.5 mi from the hotel, while Jaca can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Excellent! Very attractive facility, very friendly hostesses. Great value!
- Carmen and family very nice. Excellent value for money.
- Very cute little town part way up the mountain. Very close to national park with walks, horse riding and paddling. Lovely accommodation with comfortable beds and delicious breakfast. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Well positioned for Torla and the Ordesa National Park. Did a number of walks. It was a fantastic few days.
The owner was lovely and very welcoming. She spoke no English so gave me a chance to practice my Spanish!! A nice touch, as we were leaving, was that we were waved off as we drove away.
Worth a visit. You wont be disappointed, particularly given how much it cost to stay……
- Clean room, friendly owners, good quality-price value, little village in the nature.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hospital Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hospital Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hospital Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hospital Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!