5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Horsham Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Horsham Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Horsham Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Horsham Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Horsham Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Horsham Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Horsham Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Horsham Pennsylvania:
Bridgetown Mill House
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bridgetown Mill House offers accommodations in Langhorne. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Philadelphia is 21 miles from Bridgetown Mill House, and Lambertville is 12 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Outdoor bar food is very very good staff is always happy to see you
- Ivanka, Dmitry and staff were SO accommodating. A return trip is definitely in order…and SOON.
- The staff were fabulous, especially Ivana, and the building, dining and rooms were just wonderful. We were very impressed the owner was there working away and being incredibly helpful even though he was busy!
- Umm… Not much. The lady helped bring up our bags. That was nice.
Manager so responsive to our needs – to arrange a lovely breakfast so we could attend a pre-planned exercise class;
Rooms and facilities were lovely!!!
great location – discoveries of wine tasting, museums and great exhibit
Pilgrim’s Rest Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Pilgrim’s Rest Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Manatawna.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Philadelphia is 9 miles from Pilgrim’s Rest Bed and Breakfast, and Lambertville is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Manayunk Chambers Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manayunk Chambers Guest House offers accommodations in Philadelphia, just 6 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia.A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Philadelphia International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff, the breakfast, the decorations, and the rooms were just amazing. Just perfect for something special with your special one
- Mark’s breakfasts were amaxing! He accommodated my special diet needs with short notice. The breakfasts not only looked and smelled wonderful, but they were delicious! He’s a truly talented chef!
- All first class. Mark, the owner was wonderful, helpful, and attentive. Room great, breakfast fantastic. Simply a wonderful experience.
- Breakfast scones, muffins, granola, etc., baked by the proprietor, were outstanding! So were the conversations we had with him.
- The room was pretty small, but beautiful and comfortable. The house overall is gorgeous and so home-y. I loved how the innkeeper tried to make the experience as personal and enjoyable as possible. I stayed here the night before my wedding and he made sure it www a comfortable, stress-free night. The next morning was also great with him preparing me and my guest a delicious breakfast of pasties and crepes. Worth the money!
Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast
This historic Philadelphia guesthouse is a 15-minute walk from the University of Pennsylvania. The restored 1865 Victorian home is family-owned and has unique guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast features a weekday continental breakfast. On weekends, a full breakfast is served. A variety of teas, coffee and hot chocolate are available 24 hours a day.Guest rooms at the Cornerstone come equipped with flat-screen TVs and CD players. Private bathrooms with bathtub amenities are also included in each room.The Philadelphia Museum of Art is 0.8 miles from The Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast. The Barnes Foundation is 1.2 miles away, while The Philadelphia Zoo is 1 miles from the property.
Bed was super comfy.
The saturday morning pancakes were the best I have ever had.
- The hospitality, very courteous hosts, felt very home like. Room was comfortable
- My boyfriend and I stayed in the deluxe suite and having the privacy of our own floor as well as full bath was wonderful. The owners were welcoming and attentive. I can’t wait to come back in warmer weather.
the hosts were welcoming and friendly.
The accommodation was lovely.
They met my dietary requirements exactly as requested – wonderful
- Super nice, accommodating owners. Great breakfast. Outstanding location and value.
- Bed was super comfy.
Luxury Townhouse at Chinatown and Center City
Luxury Townhouse at Chinatown and Center City is located in Philadelphia, 0.9 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia and 3 miles from Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player and game console, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from Luxury Townhouse at Chinatown and Center City.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Horsham Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Horsham Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Horsham Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Horsham Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!