5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hope British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Hope British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hope British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hope British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hope British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hope British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hope British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hope British Columbia:
Evergreen Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Evergreen Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Hope, just 17 miles from Harrison Hot Springs. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Abbotsford Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Absolutely amazing location, Christian was a brilliant host and made us feel as welcome as possible.
- Christian was a knowledgeable and attentive host. Lovely large room and delicious breakfast. Thank you – hope to see you again😊
- My room was a generous size and very comfortable. Bed and linens were nice and the entire home extremely clean. I would recommend Evergreen to everyone wanting a nice cozy home away from home in very scenic Hope.
- Everything. Breakfast was served with all satisfaction and my children were much happy of that.
- What a wonderful place to stay, very clean, beautifully decorated room, lovely view of mountains, breakfast was excellent. The innkeeper was a lovely man who enjoys what he does and it shows.
High Hopes Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, High Hopes Bed and Breakfast is located in Hope. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Harrison Hot Springs is 17 miles from High Hopes Bed and Breakfast, and Chilliwack is 28 miles away. Abbotsford Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- This house is gorgeous with great views of Mount Hope and area. The host is welcoming, friendly and had a wonderful breakfast ready for us to enjoy in the morning as we took in the views. Our bed was so cozy and comfy and the room was spotless. Loved it!
- The B&B was easy to find and had a great view, the place was nice and bright. Very clean and comfortable. The hostess was very kind and easy to talk too. The room was comfortable and clean. Very nice bed and bathroom. And we were served a delicious breakfast. I would stay here again.
We stopped off here for two nights, during a two and a half week tour of British Columbia. Pauline the owner made us feel very welcome. We were served with
quality breakfasts. An immaculately presented establishment, and the views from our room were stunning. The town of Hope is a short drive away, and offers restaurants and shops. There is also plenty to explore in the surrounding area.
Pauline our host was a lovely lady, she made us feel instantly welcome. Her home was absolutely beautiful and spotlessly clean. Our room “Eagle Room” was “to die for”, so beautifully decorated and the bed was oh soooo comfortable. We had a lovely breakfast around a tastefully set table complete with linen napkins. Nothing was too much for Pauline.
Pauline has a dear little dog named “Diamond” who steals the show.
Thank you Pauline
Pauline was a excellent host but Diamond was our favourite. ( sorry Pauline we are from England)
Thankyou for a lovely stay
Janet & Colin
The 3 Bees Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Hope! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, The 3 Bees Bed and Breakfast is located in Hope. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Harrison Hot Springs is 18 miles from The 3 Bees Bed and Breakfast, and Chilliwack is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 50 miles from The 3 Bees Bed and Breakfast.
- The apartments has a great size. If you want spent the day in the flat, there are plenty of opportunities for playing board games and puzzling.
- A beautiful self contained apartments within a private house. Barb was very welcoming and helpful and supplied us with juice, yogurt, bananas, muffins and Harvest Bars for our breakfast. Plenty of tea, coffee, jam, butter and milk left in fridge for us to use. Was spotlessly clean and there was everything you needed. Thank you Barb.
- Our landlady had laid in plenty of supplies for our breakfast and she greeted us in a very friendly fashion. She had also put games, jigsaws, books at our disposal.
- Barb was awesome and so was our suite. Could not have been better.
Barb the owner is a very nice lady and made us feel at home immediately. The suite is very clean, fully equipped, and the bed was very comfy.There is a nice terrace with seating area overlooking the garden. The B&B is located in a quiet residential area, only about 5-10 mins drive from town centre. You can easily start a hike to the Othello Tunnels from the property.
Barb’s dog Jasmine is just amazing 🙂
Hope Springs Eternal Bed and Breakfast
Hope Springs Eternal Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Hope. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Harrison Hot Springs is 18 miles from Hope Springs Eternal Bed and Breakfast, and Chilliwack is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 50 miles from Hope Springs Eternal Bed and Breakfast.
- Good range of breakfast. Lovely spacious and clean living area with good facilities. Excellent Greek restaurant nearby which was recommended.
- During our roundtrip around the BC was this B&B the best choice which we could make, incredible cleanliness, comfy bed, healthy breakfast, nicely furnished and large apartment, lovely and helpfull owners, quiet area with the woods view which we’ve loved same like the pure water. They also have almost all of the menu from Hope’s restaurants, what we’ve found very comfortable ’cause we didn’t need to look for some on the internet or go to the town first. The suite is just few steps from awesome Kawkawa Lake made our stay even more beautiful- one of the non-frozen lakes in winter time. Hope there will be a chance to go back to Hope and enjoy this stunning place one more time. Thank you!
- Very spacious, quiet, and comfortable suite. Excellent communication from the side of the owners, who are very friendly and welcoming. The chlorine-free water from the tap is a real treat. There was a generous selection of fruits in the room (part of breakfast). Breakfast at this B&B follows a somewhat unusual concept for a B&B, however, which left me with ambiguous feelings. All the ingredients are ready in the suite to be prepared by the guests themselves. I am fine doing my own breakfast but this is the first time I experienced this at a B&B. At least the quality of the produce was good, and this way I could have a very early breakfast. But then, if I have to make my own breakfast, I may as well just buy my own stuff and have exactly what I want. NB: the pictures of the fridge and breakfast area show exactly what you get for breakfast.
- Nice house with a living room and easy chairs outside. Friendly and helpful host and hostess.
- good place to live. bright and clean house and very quiet. very helpful host. easy to park.
The Rockwell-Harrison Guest Lodge
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Harrison Hot Springs, 14 miles from Hope, The Rockwell-Harrison Guest Lodge features a barbecue and views of the mountains. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Both the hosts were lovely people and we couldn’t be more happy with our choice of staying at the Rockwell. They were so inviting and treated us so kindly. The breakfast in the morning was amazing and it was so close to the Hot Springs hotel, where we visited the spa and springs. We had a very nice and romantic getaway.
Very welcoming B&B, gracious hosts.
Delicious homemade cookies, amazing breakfast.
- Everything was very well considered by the proprietors. Everything including the owners were of the highest and most impeccable quality.
- What a beautiful space, location and lovely hosts. We enjoyed our long weekend and will definitely be returning with kayaks in tow. Breakfasts were gourmet affairs. The Rockwell Harrison Lodge is a gem. We miss it already!
- We loved everything about our stay. It was a very private, relaxing and beautiful property. The lodge was absolutely stunning and the owners Kristy & Ron were very gracious and accommodating. By far the best B&B experience we have ever had.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hope British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hope British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hope British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hope British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!