5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hatfield Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Hatfield Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hatfield Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hatfield Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hatfield Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hatfield Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hatfield Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hatfield Massachusetts:
Old Mill Inn
Located in Hatfield in the region of Massachusetts, 3.8 miles from Northampton, Old Mill Inn features a terrace and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Bradley International Airport is 30 miles away.
- The hot breakfast was excellent and Rosemary’s latkes were exceptional. Staff were all very warm, welcoming, and responsive to requests. The bed was very comfortable and the overall ‘feel’ of the Inn was quaint.
- The staff was extremely generous and made every effort to ensure that our stay was comfortable, and that the breakfasts were delicious (which they were!!!).
This lovely old mill turned B&B is within an easy drive to the area’s natural and cultural offerings. The hostesses were super friendly and can really cook! Our room was clean and spacious and decked out with nice antiques. The common areas are sunny and welcoming.
We hope to return to the area for future visits and would definitely consider staying here again!
- The staff were amazing and the food was fresh and homemade!
- Loved the decor felt very homey The staff Rosemary and Julie were so friendly ,helpful and extra nice
Located in Amherst, 7 miles from Northampton, Amherst Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sturbridge is 29 miles from Amherst Inn, and Enfield is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 32 miles from Amherst Inn.
- We loved the history, the nostalgia, the location, the breakfast. Even though we had to leave very early before breakfast was served. The proprietor was up and made sure we had plenty to eat. She was very accommodating to our needs.
- My daughter and I stayed here for campus visits in the area. Very culturally decorated. nicely located and convenient for everything, campus/PVTA/PeterPan Bus stop/restaurants. People here are so nice that the hostess even drove us to Northampton for next stop when she got to known we did not drive and had two suitcases to carry with us. For breakfast, the blueberry pancake tastes really good and homemade donuts are just superb! We will definitely come back!
- Lovely inn, very nice and friendly people. We loved our stay!
- We got a call Thanksgiving morning asking us to stay at a Nearby property The Allen House. We were not given a reason and it was only 1 nite so we said fine. I asked if it had a Queen Bed and Bathroom which was affirmed. The Inn Keeper at Allen House told us when we got their The Amherst Inn had a plumbing problem. The Allen House is a pretty Victorian and Inn Keeper was friendly but House was very cold and the bathroom sink in the bedroom which we did not want!!
- The breakfast was delicious. The bed was very comfortable. The owner/hostess was very personable and charming and helpful. This bed and breakfast was very quaint.
Allen House Inn
Allen House Inn is located in Amherst, just 7 miles from Northampton. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sturbridge is 29 miles from Allen House Inn, and Enfield is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast both days of our stay was very good, beautiful house with so much character, super nice couple/owners that is knowledgeable of area and local colleges, good people, and an amazing cat that is hypo-allergenic.
- The living room for relaxing, the Persian room is delightful, comfortable and has all the amenities needed.
- Wonderful place off of Amherst Center. Cozy, quaint, historic. Owners super hospitable and friendly. There’s a great cat that lives there, too!
- It’s so nice for staying in Allen and great to have people mentioned above and the cat Panda is so fluffy.
- Despite other guests staying there, it was very quiet; plenty of parking; full hot breakfast with many buffet offerings too…didn’t feel rushed and unlike some B and B owners, Ann genuinely seemed to like and enjoy her guests:)
Located in Greenfield in the region of Massachusetts, 27 miles from Adams, Brandt House features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing and hiking. Worcester Regional Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The breakfast selections were divine. The house and grounds are beautiful.
- Beautiful deco, great ambience, nice I keeper and cozy room
Impressive place, beautiful furniture and interior decoration.
Good beds, comfy room.
- Pretty inn nice grounds good food nice porches to sit on
- The rooms were very clean. The bed was very soft and comfortable. Staff was helpful.
Daniel Stebbins B and B
Daniel Stebbins B and B is located in South Hadley, 5 miles from Northampton and 27 miles from Sturbridge. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Enfield is 20 miles from Daniel Stebbins B and B, and Windsor is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Room was to our liking and bed was comfortable. Wife loved the quality and softness of the sheets. Breakfast was fabulous. Wonderful homemade blueberry muffins and an omelet that was to die for. Hosts were very friendly and warm. We felt like we made two new friends.
- The location is great for visiting several colleges. The rooms are very homey and comfortable.
- Inn Keepers, Chef, Clean, Quiet, Juno the Black Lab!
- Sheets where the softest I had ever slept on. Clean curtious – my wife and I are not bed and breakfast kinda folks but this experienced may have changed our minds.
- This is a family run inn and they are doing an exquisite job. Every detail had been taken care of, and you will be too. Josh, their son, is passionate about cooking, and he will make sure your breakfast is the best. We loved our stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hatfield Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hatfield Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hatfield Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hatfield Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!