5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Guayabos Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Guayabos Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Guayabos Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guayabos Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guayabos Guanacaste. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Guayabos Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Guayabos Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Guayabos Guanacaste:
Located in Fortuna, 16 miles from Liberia, Cabinas Arsol features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a private bathroom.Pital is 18 miles from Cabinas Arsol, and Culebra is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Aroma de Campo
Located in the beautiful country side near Rincon de la Vieja National Park, Casa Rural Aroma de Campo is a quaint B&B with on-site natural springs and a kitchen serving delicious Costa Rican cuisine.Overlooking the gardens, each room at the property features bright, attractive décor and comes equipped with a fan, mosquito net and wardrobe. They also include a terrace and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.A variety of cuisine, including Costa Rica and Belgian dishes are served at the property, and daily breakfast is included in the room rate. There is also a shared terrace where guests can socialize.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and swimming in natural springs. Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport is 18.6 miles away and the City of Liberia 10.6 miles away.
Loved the bungalow ! Very comfortable.
Erik is a lovely host and very helpful.
- The property is beautiful. We stayed in one of the cabins (built from transport containers) which was really fun. These are more expensive then a stay in the main hotel area. Great starry nights to see from the porch. The pool with spring water was nice and cool, awesome after a day of hiking in the nearby Rincon de la Vieja (which is also beautiful). We had dinner, a different meal prepared every day by the chef, in the main area each night which was superb, but it was also a nice way to get chatting to the other guests. Everything was clean and the staff were lovely.
- Super design of the superior room, outside in the jungle. You can hear everything. We had some roommates like a cricket and a grasshopper, but they were fine. Attractions and National Park entry is in 15 minutes, so very close.
- Very informative host, spacious rooms in a very well maintained surrounding
- Loved the location right at the entrance of the Nacional Parc, the garden around the accommodation, the very good dinner offered, the picnic prepared for the walk, the friendly staff
- Loved the bungalow ! Very comfortable.
Finca Mei Tai
Located in Bijagua, 25 miles from Liberia, Finca Mei Tai features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.
This was by far our best stay in Costa Rica. Cecile and Eric (a.k.a. the wizard of wood!) are incredibly friendly and informative hosts, they gave us so much useful and interesting information about their place and recommendations for nearby activities.
The entire property is downright stunning. We could not believe what a beautiful and well-crafted place they have built themselves and their lucky guests. Everything was perfectly clean, designed in a stylish way and well thought out. Breakfast was delicious, enriched with fresh fruit, locally grown coffee and self-made jam.
- The property is extensive and well-maintained with resident Muscovy ducks and a tiger-heron that enjoys water snakes. The breakfast was generous and delicious and if you are a fan of fruit, you are in for a treat. Both Eric and Celine were always willing to help with suggestions or local information. We are birders and this place was heaven for us.
- Wonderful lodge, luxuries accommodation, very nice garden with birds, but most of all extremely friendly and helpful owners. We regretted having to go again.
- The accommodation is wonderful and in a beautiful setting . Our hosts were extremely helpful.
- The hosts eric and cecile were so welcoming and really made us feel at home. The place was absolutely gorgeous and bed was super luxe and comfortable. Breakfast was nice and leisurely w great coffee and homemade bread. They also offered to help us book tours and really took time with us. I wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommend!
- This was by far our best stay in Costa Rica. Cecile and Eric (a.k.a. the wizard of wood!) are incredibly friendly and informative hosts, they gave us so much useful and interesting information about their place and recommendations for nearby activities.
Casitas Tenorio B&B and Farm
One of our top picks in Bijagua.Featuring free WiFi, Casitas Tenorio B&B and Farm offers accommodations in Bijagua. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Liberia is 27 miles from Casitas Tenorio B&B and Farm, and Pital is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Excellent lodge with fantastic view. Donald and Pip made our stay unforgettable. Good bird watching.
- Very friendly and helpful People, animals on the farm
- The casita was perfect….spacious, clean, comfortable and private…. The dining area was open to the garden full of birds.
- Onsite bird watching at breakfast that is unmatched. Through careful plantings and smart design, they have nurtured an outdoor spectacle for you to view local birds in their natural habitat. There are wonderful nearby activities, and your hosts go beyond the norm to make sure your stay is enjoyable. Take the free 30 min farm tour onsite. Peaceful/quiet. Breakfast with local/organic emphasis. Easy parking.
- Great location, super clean, lovely hosts and amazing birds at breakfast!!
Agouti Paca B&B is located in Martirio, 23 miles from Liberia and 26 miles from Pital. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place in the middle of nature! The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. The food was delicious. Would definitely stay there again.
- I stayed one night with my parents before we visited the Tenorio national park the next day. The family room was really big with a lot of space for a family. We entered the room and fell in love with the place. The house is located off the main road in the middle of a beautiful green garden. We had facilities on the balcony to prepare coffee and cook some meals. I would highly recommend the place to stay one or more nights to relax or as hub for some tours in the area.
- Everything was amazing!!! Room was huge, breakfast was great, lovely view, comfy beds. Quiet environment. Three friendly dogs. We abso loved it here. Thank you!!
- Amazing house with a lovely view, really feel like you’re in the nature, when you look around you see trees! No aircon but the room was very roomy and open so it wasn’t too hot to sleep at all. The owner very was friendly and gave us tips for places to go near by.
- Homestay with locals at the farm. Huge room at the top of the nice farmhouse, very well organized and clean, fantastic hosts, delicious breakfast, great location close to Tenorio National Park. Walking distance to local pub and restaurant. Also, great value for your money. Highly recommended.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Guayabos Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Guayabos Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Guayabos Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Guayabos Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!