5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gran Calle – Top Hotel Reviews
Gran Calle is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gran Calle. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gran Calle. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gran Calle. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gran Calle right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gran Calle with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gran Calle:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Casa Sirena is located in Bayahibe, just 10 miles from La Romana. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cabaña Tipica Maura
Located in the centre of Bayahibe town, Cabaña Tipica Maura offers a tropical garden and basic accommodation with free WiFi. Bayahibe Beach is just 5 minutes’ walk away.Each room and apartment at Cabaña Tipica Maura features simple, functional décor, a fan and a private bathroom. Apartments also have a basic kitchenette with a stove. Flat screen TV is offered.At Cabaña Tipica Maura you will a mini-market and laundry facilities. The property can also help you arrange excursions and activities with specialized tour agencies.The property is situated 5 minutes’ walk from the dock where you can take a boat to the beautiful nature reserve of Saona Island. La Romana International Airport is 9.9 miles away.
- Rooms are located in good place, it’s close everywhere. Breakfast is included it was nice suprice for us, because there were no information on booking: it’s simple tost and coffee or tea. The owner speaks very little english
- Was good for the price, with breakfadt, Mrs. Lori was the most kind person, doesn’t speak English but is always ready to help 😊 sweet kids Leonardo and Sofia spent some time with us. Almost at the beach. A bit loud because of street parties, but it was ok, ended soon (till midnight) Good aircondition, small kitchen, fridge
- Close to the diving center, to restaurants and to the seaside. Very cheap accomodation, but you get what you pay
- Good for backpackers,don’t expect European standards. This is typical Dominican ordinary people style of housing. Location is good for taking trips to Isla Saona and Catalina. Owner run a small restaurant few meters from cabins with good food for good price.
- Comfortable bed,nice Staff,good location,breakdast included
One of our top picks in Bayahibe.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Villa Iguana offers accommodations in Bayahibe, just 10 miles from La Romana. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 7 miles from Villa Iguana.
- An amazing hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. A simple but clean room with air-conditioning, a good bathroom and a room safe. Pleasant rooftop terrace for breakfast with a view of Bayahibe. The rooftop also has a small pool to relax in! Very practical laundry service. Good value for money at this boutique hotel.
- Cool place to stay, good hosts, good breakfast, clean and near everything
- The staff was very kind and useful . Sedrik give us information for excursions and beaches, and he organized for us trip to Saona in the last minute. Thank you Sedrik . The hotel was in the city center and restaurants and the beach is very close- 5 min. Everything was ok.
- The location , the price , the very helpful and friend international staff
- First of all the personal was absolutely amazing. Friendly, nice, helpful. Spent our 5 last days in this hotel and it was best decision we could make. Thank you so much, definately my suggestions!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Vadodamari offers accommodations in Bayahibe. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 9 miles from Vadodamari.
- People are very friendly. Great energy.i will come again.
Marilena non è la soltanto la padrona della bellissima villa, Marilena è…un’Amica!
L’ospitalità è superba. Il posto è incantevole anche per la posizione vicinissima al mare! La qualità, la cortesia,l’eleganza, la disponibilità e la cura di ogni dettaglio fa di Villa Vadodamari, per me, uno dei posti più belli in cui abbia soggiornato! Consigliatissimo!
- Chambre et salle de bain confortable et décorée avec beaucoup de gout et de charme, très joli
- A solo 2 cuadras de la playa dominicus (la mejor de la zona), lo que hace el lugar ideal si el principal interes es ir a la plya. la habitacion sencilla pero bonita, muy limpia. la dueña muy amable, me dio recomendaciones de qué lugares visitar.
- l’accoglienza,i consigli e la gentilezza di Mari e tutto lo staff.Buona posizione a 5 minuti a piedi dalla spiaggia.
B&B Villa Luna
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, B&B Villa Luna offers accommodations in Bayahibe, just 11 miles from La Romana.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 9 miles from B&B Villa Luna.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gran Calle Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gran Calle to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gran Calle but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gran Calle. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!