5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gig Harbor Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Gig Harbor Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gig Harbor Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gig Harbor Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gig Harbor Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gig Harbor Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gig Harbor Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gig Harbor Washington State:
Geiger Victorian Bed and Breakfast
Located in Tacoma, 24 miles from Seattle, Geiger Victorian Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Union is 31 miles from Geiger Victorian Bed and Breakfast, and Olympia is 25 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 14 miles away.
- Personally I love the fruit and yogart, but can’t beat the eggs, potatoes and bacon either.
- Skip and Jane were so warm and welcoming – lovely couple
- Super soft sheets. Very friendly staff and such a beautiful place.
- Our hosts were sweet. Even after 16 years as a b&b, they enthusiastically told us all about the house.
- Skip and Jane made us a wonderful breakfast catering to our dietary needs! Lovely people.
The Villa Bed & Breakfast
Located in Tacoma in the region of Washington State, 24 miles from Seattle, The Villa Bed & Breakfast features a barbecue and views of the sea.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Union is 31 miles from The Villa Bed & Breakfast, and Olympia is 26 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast. Bed was very comfortable. Room was very quiet. Location is very convenient.
- The house is gorgeous, the bed and pillows were very comfortable, the location perfect, food excellent and the owners are delightful people.
- Martin and Toni were great hosts and Toni made us an outstanding breakfast.
- The breakfast experience was absolutely lovely and delicious. We ate in the “garden” room with individual tables and the table decoration and serving pieces were charming and effective for the dishes served. Everyone needs to have one of the fresh fruit deliousness with their breakfast.
- Awesome pampering! Toni and Martin were very friendly! Enjoyed talking with them at breakfast. Breakfast was also fabulous! From the fruit bowl with yogurt and granola to the soufflé, awesome! Would stay here again!
Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast is located in Burien in the region of Washington State, just 11 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bellevue is 14 miles from Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast, and Lynnwood is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 3.1 miles from Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Mrs. Howe’s Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Mrs. Howe’s Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Port Orchard, just 15 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Union is 25 miles from Mrs. Howe’s Bed and Breakfast, and Bellevue is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The bed was really comfortable and the living room with fireplace perfect for lounging with a good book. Lots of info on local history and the house itself.
- Excellent Coffee and Breakfast after a comfy night’s sleep. Lorraine is a wonderful hostess. i hope to return next year. Thank you for the Banana Bread recipe!
- The house is beautifully decorated in antiques and the breakfast was unbelievable! I’m gluten free & I don’t eat beef or pork and she made a scrumptious crustless quiche and had fresh seasonal fruits! Far exceeded my expectations for a B&B. She & I had a delightful time chatting over breakfast.
- This historic house has 2 pleasant guest rooms that share a bath and a cozy living room where you can lounge in front of the fireplace to read or watch cable TV. Great views and an easy walk to the downtown waterfront and an assortment of restaurants, bars, antique shops, galleries and other attractions. We loved our stay here but perhaps the most endearing thing about it is its delightful innkeeper, Lorraine. Her love for her home and her guests shines through in her sunny disposition and her anticipation of every need. From a bath stocked with everything you can think of to fluffy bathrobes and fuzzy slippers she has thought of it all. I I forgot my iPhone charger and she even had one of those. When she says, “Call me if you need anything” she really means it. Staying at Mrs. Howe’s was like visiting an old friend. If you love B&Bs they just don’t come any better than this.
- Ms. Lorraine, the innkeeper was phenomenal. She waited up late for me so I could visit with my family before checking in and woke up early to make me a customized breakfast. She later called me to let me know I had left something and to thank me for staying. And as if she hadn’t done enough, she even went as far as packing up some snacks for me because she knew I had a very long road trip ahead of me. When choosing a B&B in Port Orchard, I will definitely check for availability here first!
This Puyallup, Washington B&B offers uniquely decorated rooms with 4-poster beds and canopies and serves a variety of selections, including vegetarian options, for breakfast. Seattle is a 45 minute drive away.The ornate rooms at the Tayberry Cottage offer Victorian design and include a cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. The rooms with private bathrooms also include guest bathrobes and tea and coffee-making facilities.Breakfast entrees at the Puyallup Tayberry Cottage may include French Puff Cakes, Eggs Benedict or Baked Apple French Toast. Vegetarian breakfasts and soymilk are also available.An on-site hot tub is offered to guests and a play-pen is available for children.The Puyallup Fairgrounds are a 5 minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Meadow Park Golf Course is 13 miles away. Day trips to attractions such as Mount St. Helens and Mount Rainier are within reach of the bed and breakfast.
- The staff Terri and Vicki were amazing, wonderful. Food very good. Bed very good. Wonderful view from the balcony!
- Everything, bed, breakfast, staff (Terry and Vickie). Looking forward to coming back.
- We didn’t have breakfast there! We were there for a funeral and this facility was near the church and also near our family and the highway exit. It is a very quaint home, out in the country and we enjoyed that very much. Terry was a great host and did text us, while we were on the road, that what we had booked didn’t include breakfast. He offered to add breakfast , for a fee, and we decided that we didn’t eat that much breakfast so we declined.
- Terry is everything I could ask for in a host. With business travel, I was looking to avoid another sterile hotel room for a couple of nights. Mission accomplished as the place was comfortable, warm, and boosted over the top with a gracious host in Terry.
Beauty of the home decor was absolutely stunning, as if the fairly new structure was designed decades before; very rustic/Victorian.
Breakfasts were AWESOME. Proprietor is a VERY good cook.
Very accommodating; left my room key at a function and a second key was rushed to me.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gig Harbor Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gig Harbor Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gig Harbor Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gig Harbor Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!