5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gaspé Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Gaspé Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gaspé Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gaspé Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gaspé Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gaspé Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gaspé Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gaspé Quebec:
Gite Le Meilleur des 2 Mondes Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gite Le Meilleur des 2 Mondes Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Gaspé. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing.
- Close from the Forillon’s natural park. The owners are very nice and provide advice on the activities to do. the breakfast is excellent and home made.
Everything! Many thanks to Danielle and Laurent who made our stay exceptional. The property is closed to Forillon park and we enjoyed a lot walking the trails, visiting cap bon ami and Gaspe. The bedroom was very cosy with a nice shared bathroom
The house is from the 18s and beautifully furnished. The breakfast was exceptional.
- The host are very kind and helpful and breakfast is delicious
– Amazing hosts
– yummy breakfast
– clean house
– That lovable cat
The host’s attention to detail was exemplary! They paid real attention to my gluten free diet requirements and the food was fresh, creative and a real taste of nostalgia.
Their understanding of the culture and history left us informed and entertained.
The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in.
We felt so welcome!
Auberge Du Saumonier Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Du Saumonier Lodge offers accommodations in Gaspé. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- It is a wonderful location and quiet. A lovely friendly owner. Beautiful furnishing in a rustic style.
- The owner is nice but doesn’t tell you she has a lot of “rules” until you get there
- Difficult to find; pleasant, but fairly isolated location
- Breakfast was great. Plenty of variety, colourful and tasty. A beautiful wood burning stove heated the area making it extra cozy. Lisa had lots of stories and information for us which was very helpful. We went to a waterfall up the river from her place which was nice but didn’t get to see any Moose. We are not fisherman, the area was so tranquil and we had a very restful sleep. We would definitely recommend her home to others and would happily return.
the incredible location at the end of the appalachian trail, hearing the river, wathcing the moon so close. The humminbirds flying about, the walking trail behind the property.
truly a magical location off the beaten path.
close to forillon national park and 8 minutes from Downtown Gaspe,
i highly suggest asking for their dinner packages.
Gîte Pétales de Rose
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Gîte Pétales de Rose offers accommodations in Cap-des-Rosiers, just 13 miles from Gaspé.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.
- Everything was perfect, cleaned. The owner was very kind, calling a restaurant whom was waiting for us (there’s nothing around, so don’t come late!). Breakfast rich and tasting!
- Great for a group traveling together! Common areas, kitchen, laundry, bicycle storage area. Fabulous owner!!
- the host was very attentive and considerate. she is french speaking but she managed to understand me and instinctually knew what I needed. she have a stack of menus from restaurants in the neighborhood. she baked bread the night before, prepared yogurt with fruit. the bed was comfortable. bathroom was very clean with plenty of amenities.
- Exceptionally clean home with a very friendly owner. The breakfast had several options and was wonderful. Although the bathroom is shared, it was never a problem.
- Breakfast was great. Lots of choices and eggs, pancakes, waffles were made on the spot.
Gîte des 3 Ruisseaux
Featuring a sea view, this bed & breakfast in L’Anse-au-Griffon, in the Gaspésie region, is less than 1.2 miles from Forillon National Park. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Decorated with soft colours, rooms at Gîte des 3 Ruisseaux offer a private or shared bathroom. A hairdryer is provided. Select rooms are equipped with a TV.Breakfast is served each morning at Gîte des 3 Ruisseaux B&B. Guests can dine on the terrace when weather permits. The view on the sea may allow for the observation of whales, seals and birds.The Cap-des-Rosiers Lighthouse and the village of Rivière-au-Renard are 6.2 miles away. Gaspé city centre is 21.7 miles away.
- The best Gite in Gaspe! Great location, only a few minutes’ drive to Cap Bon Ami in Forillion National Park. Lovely house, comfy bed, delicious home-made breakfast, and most important, Micheline and Marcel are the most wonderful hosts!
- Micheline is a wonderful host, very warm and friendly. You are absolutely spoiled at breakfast. She gave us good advice regarding Forillon National Park and local sites. Close to Forillon National Park. Very good wifi. Clean.
- Micheline is a great hostess, breakfast was excellent. Very clean house, close to Forillon Park. Micheline also provided info on best sights in the area.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The host Micheline, was the best part of the stay. She is a lovely elderly lady and very welcoming. She was knowledgeable about the surrounding areas and Park Forillon and very helpful making telephone calls to get information or book reservations for us.
- Accueil chaleureux. Confort. Propreté. Petit déjeuner. Prix
Au Refuge d’Iris
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Au Refuge d’Iris is located in Cap-des-Rosiers in the region of Quebec, just 13 miles from Gaspé. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room has a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gaspé Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gaspé Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gaspé Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gaspé Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!