5 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gamonedo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Gamonedo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gamonedo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gamonedo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gamonedo Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gamonedo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gamonedo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gamonedo Asturias:
Bed and Breakfast
La Portiella del Llosu
Featuring free WiFi, La Portiella del Llosu is located in Pandiello, 1-hour drive from Gijon. This property offers room with views of the surrounding mountains, and a shared garden and TV lounge.All heated rooms in this bed & breakfast have a large double bed and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower. Homemade breakfast includes orange juice, coffee, pastries and cold cuts.You can practice hiking in the surrounding area, as well as canoeing.Picos de Europa National Park is located 3.1 mi from La Portiella de Llosu, and Llanes is a 30-minute drive away. The nearest bus station, with services to Llanes and Arenas de Cabrales, is 1.1 mi away.
- The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic! There was usually an egg dish, pastries, bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. Delicious!
The location was stunning, quiet – a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle.
The venue was 10/10 for character, interest, cleanliness and facilities. The downstairs living area including the snug was cosy, nice to relax and read.
The owner, Jose, was friendly, informative and catered for our every need.
It is a lovely place with an amazing view.
The hosts are very friendly and they prepare a very good breakfast!
- Quiet B&B, made from an old farmhouse and very nicely restored and designed with charm and warmth, comfortable rooms in a beautiful setting high on a hillside, yet not all that far from the bigger tourist towns and the Cares river. It’s hard to believe when you are there, but it is only 30 minutes drive to the ocean as well. And José is a wonderful host and very helpful.
The hospitality of Jose was wonderful. This small guesthouse is located in the most beautiful mountain setting, fabulous views, morning mists in the valley below, and every farm animal conceivable within the hamlet. The donkeys with bells, cows, chickens, horses, birds, cats and dogs were so much part of this little village.
Jose cooked delicious breakfasts, and kept us cosy by the fire in the living room after a days walk in the Picos De Europa. Excellent internet/WIFI by the way.
Bed and Breakfast
Set by Cares River, in Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña. The charming bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.With wood and stone finishes, each stylish bedroom offers a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, free toiletries and slippers. There is a living room and a library available for guests. A covered patio features views of Naranjo de Bulnes Mountains.You will find a bar and restaurant in Camarmeña. Casa Maru is also 10 minutes’ drive from Arenas de Cabrales, which offers a variety of bars and traditional restaurants serving Asturian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Llanes, on the Cantabrian coast, is 17 mi away. Oviedo and Gijon are within 62 mi of the property. Santander Airport is within the same distance.
- The house is situated in a beautiful spot in Picos de Europa. Breakfast is divine, and the owners are genuine and helpful, making sure you get the best out of your stay in Camarmeña. Highly recommended.
- WOW! This is one of the most gorgeous places we have every stayed. The views are amazing, breakfast was incredible, and hosts were gracious and helpful. It’s an excellent base for exploring the park and hiking. Truly incredible experience. Stay here!
- Best hospitality of any place we stayed in Spain. The hotel goes all out to make sure your stay is wonderful. Best breakfast of the trip. The view.
We had an absolutely incredible stay at Casa Maru. I booked it based on the strong previous reviews and the excellent view, so I had high expectations. Jhousy & Alberto managed to exceed even those high expectations.
The view of Pico Urriellu was wonderful, particularly at sunset and sunrise. We were delighted to eat the wonderful breakfast (a myriad of fruits, local cheeses, meats, fresh juice, and other items that varied by day) outside to enjoy the view. Our room was clean and comfortable and also had a view of Urriellu.
We arrived with a few hikes planned nearby. Jhousy & Alberto offered suggestions to make one of them, from Bulnes, even better, and pointed us to a hike we had not planned on. Both were excellent and helped us make the most of our days here.
We’ll happily book again if we are ever back in the Picos (& if we are so lucky as to find availability).
The view from Casa Maru is spectacular – sitting on the terrace, enjoying the beautiful breakfast spread prepared by our host and watching the mist rise in the valley below us was just fantastic.
Jhousy’s attention to detail was evident in the room set-up, the lovely breakfast, and in her helpful suggestions and conversations.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Camango, El Cuadron provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.A patio with mountain views is offered in all units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Llanes is 16 miles from El Cuadron. Asturias Airport is 65 miles from the property.
The hospitality. Feels like being part of the family. Enjoyed a bottle of good wine ( sold at reasonable prices) in the garden after a nice walk to the coast with beautiful scenery.
Will most certainly visit this place again when in this area.
The accommodation is brand new and very nice. Beds are king size and very comfortable.
Great place to be!
- nice stay with very kind personal. VERY confortable rooms
The guest house is new. It’s painted white, which makes it light and airy. Just off the main motorway across the top of Spain it is handily placed for an overnight stay or a longer trip to the truly wonderful Picos de Europa. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom pristine and the shower large.
My only complaint was the green light which shone in the room all night. The hostesses tells us it is a new, official rule and that it cannot be turned off. Other guests have also said they find it disturbing. It seems we must put up with it but I think Spanish Tourism authorities should rethink the ruling. Perhaps if others comment they might find a better solution for safety than this one.
- Very clean, big beds. Location is not bad- close to nice villages.
- Hermoso lugar,de fácil acceso, impecable todo,muy cómodo y acogedor, excelente la atención de Maite,muy servicial ,muy buen desayuno.
- The hospitality. Feels like being part of the family. Enjoyed a bottle of good wine ( sold at reasonable prices) in the garden after a nice walk to the coast with beautiful scenery.
Bed and Breakfast
El Caleyon is located in Bulnes.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Llanes is 27 miles from El Caleyon. Santander Airport is 66 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Eigón offers accommodations in Posada de Valdeón, within Picos de Europa National Park, 68 mi from Llanes.Certain units include views of the mountain or river. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Potes is 35 mi from Eigón, while Cangas de Onís is 37 mi from the property.
- Friendly and enthusiastic hosts who obviously enjoyed sharing their home and surroundings. Their suggestion to visit Cain de Valdeon proved to be a holiday highlight. Thankyou.
- Our hosts, Luis & Fanny, were a friendly and helpful couple who have a real eye for design with this modern, contemporary hotel. A lot of thought has gone into creating a serene atmosphere in the main lounge and breakfast area with great attention to detail. They obviously like to deliver quality in all that they do and genuinely care that guests are looked after. Our bedroom was of a good size which included a lovely en-suite and modern walk in shower, but fairly minimalistic in keeping with the overall style. The hotel is just a short walk to the main square where there are two restaurants and a friendly local bar. If you prefer a quiet drink away from the it all, Luis & Fanny have set up a small bar area for hotel guests to be served at. Breakfast is freshly prepared and lovingly displayed as you arrive downstairs in the morning. If you want advice on where to walk, Luis is happy to offer guidance.
- Perfect hosts running a perfect small hotel in perfect surroundings. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed everything about our stay, it was, you guessed it, perfect!
Beautiful modern new small hotel in a small traditional
village with amazing mountain views. Generous thoughtful young hosts who provide a home baked healthy breakfast and useful advice about the local walks and the handful of local restaurants. Beautifully styled accommodation.
- The breakfast was ammazing! The owners are very nice and helpfull!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gamonedo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gamonedo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gamonedo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gamonedo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!